AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fastest way to run up a private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2015
I was in an exclusive on SC last night and it was going well. It wasn't c2c.
I have 2 rescue cats that I adopted, brothers. Anyway they decided they would have their biannual "let's kill each other" playtime while I was on. They're both the same size so it can go on a while and they can actually do some damage so I always react immediately. It drives my vet up the wall but I have always been able to pick either one of them up during the fight without getting hurt and calm them down, but it takes a while.

By the time I broke it up and got them calmed down I realized the exclusive was still going. It was painful looking at the token balance by the time I got back. It had to be the most expensive cat fight (with real cats) I've ever seen. <Sigh>

It's too bad that your cats were fighting...but I am sure the model was happy. I shouldn't laugh but if you ever wanted to swing by my show sometime I wouldn't complain. ;)

Seriously though I hope they weren't injured.
That's ok, I ended up laughing too. The timing was just too perfect.
They were fine, thanks for the thought.

• Hugs
Reactions: piercedcock78
Haha, sorry for both you and the cats, and I know exactly how it feels. I have a 13 year old dog who have sudden bouts of impatience at the world's most inconvenient times as far as visiting cam sites (or reading books) are concerned. I suspect he is planning his bladder emergencies like the super villain he is ...

One of mine often sits in front of the monitor when I'm watching someone on cb. It drives me nuts as it takes forever for him to lay down. Also attacked the keyboard before and posted letters into chat.
Oh great excuse for when you start telling the model how much you love her and it becomes awkward "oh yeah, no, it wasn't me, it was my cat... the cat typed all of that" haha

shit that sucks. the next time when your cats interrupt your pay-per-minute spankfest to kill each other, on your computer press pc: ALT + F4 or mac: Command + W.

I'm curious what the model said or did during it all? Did you explain when you got back? She must have been thinking you were an annoyingly quiet customer lol

I'm curious what the model said or did during it all? Did you explain when you got back? She must have been thinking you were an annoyingly quiet customer lol
She was just waiting when I got back. I assume she carried on for a while without me. There were some messages asking why I was so silent. I explained using some humor and she laughed. It was all good.

shit that sucks. the next time when your cats interrupt your pay-per-minute spankfest to kill each other, on your computer press pc: ALT + F4 or mac: Command + W.
I know, call it a conditioned reflex when they start screaming and rolling around in a sharp ball.
Worst was when I was watching TV wearing sweatpants. One was on the arm of the couch and the other jumped him from 6 feet away. I had a ball of two berserk cats with 40 claws and two sets of teeth right in my lap. Lucky I didn't end up as a eunuch.

I know, call it a conditioned reflex when they start screaming and rolling around in a sharp ball.
Worst was when I was watching TV wearing sweatpants. One was on the arm of the couch and the other jumped him from 6 feet away. I had a ball of two berserk cats with 40 claws and two sets of teeth right in my lap. Lucky I didn't end up as a eunuch.
oh no! your poor peepee! :(
have you thought about getting cat claw covers. my bff is a groomer and she is always applying them to her kitty clients for their butlers and cat's safety. she has them on all over hers, and they no longer fight as much.

you can get them in pink :D

ngl i low key love it when it happens. you totally made that models night. when she logged off she probably messaged someone or thought "fuck yeah someone forgot to log off!! smashed my goals"

oh no! your poor peepee! :(
have you thought about getting cat claw covers. my bff is a groomer and she is always applying them to her kitty clients for their butlers and cat's safety. she has them on all over hers, and they no longer fight as much.

you can get them in pink :D

ngl i low key love it when it happens. you totally made that models night. when she logged off she probably messaged someone or thought "fuck yeah someone forgot to log off!! smashed my goals"
Tried it once, they both chewed them off in an hour or two. When their nails get trimmed these little warmongers immediately start chewing sheaths off their claws to rearm.
Of course 2 hours after they fight they're both asleep wrapped around each other.

The model did look inordinately happy, I'd say you were right. ;)

Tried it once, they both chewed them off in an hour or two. When their nails get trimmed these little warmongers immediately start chewing sheaths off their claws to rearm.
Of course 2 hours after they fight they're both asleep wrapped around each other.
ahh i see. you adopted two assassin brothers. they are obviously training.

@Omne35 after seeing the photo evidence, I'm now convinced that your avatar is not Salem, but your actual pet.
Total Salem behavior to attack the cat he is forced to live with after finally getting booted from the spellman's.

Status
Not open for further replies.