AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
For real. I feel your pain, Mel. If only compliments in free chat could pay our rent and bills....

I'm thinking I'm about to make myself less available on token sites within the next week or two. I'm not happy about my time being wasted when I could be doing other things, n sites. It's too much time being wasted (Fooling around with 1-token tips here and there) when I could be doing other things, like virtual tutor gigs...or Skype shows. I've gotta remember to start logging in to Skype and SkyPrivate from now on while I'm live on token sites anyway. I've probably been missing out on a lot of money not being logged on there...because I'm too busy trying to be a good 'ole consistent, reliable model on the token sites (But not getting tipped what I deserve).

If Stripchat's model broadcast schedule feature wasn't so ridiculous (As far as setting your available times), I could enable that feature so members can reserve a private show (And I'll still get paid for it even if they're a no-show). I really wish they'd make improvements on that model broadcast schedule feature.

It's sad that an upcoming Easter bunny job (Since they've stepped it up, and are actually paying a decent amount now) is about to put more money in my pocket than shaking my tits and ass on cam.
Exactly. And after a failed stream, I practically don't feel like doing anything. Yesterday I had a bad day. Let's hope better days come!🙏

OK very minor rant......
A regular in the room I frequent - aspires to be a mod, appears to be in love with the model, very needy and demanding of her attention.
Sometimes has to leave before the end of the show to go to work. Seems to hate not staying until the last viewer remaining.
Writes: 'OK <model>, goodbye I'm leaving now'
Model is very busy, so no response from her or the other regs.
few mins later: 'OK, leaving now. Have a good show'
few more mins later: 'No kiss before I go?'
couple mins later: 'You look tired, maybe you should go home?'
1 min later: 'OK now you made me late. See ya'
<username> has left the room.

OK very minor rant......
A regular in the room I frequent - aspires to be a mod, appears to be in love with the model, very needy and demanding of her attention.
Sometimes has to leave before the end of the show to go to work. Seems to hate not staying until the last viewer remaining.
Writes: 'OK <model>, goodbye I'm leaving now'
Model is very busy, so no response from her or the other regs.
few mins later: 'OK, leaving now. Have a good show'
few more mins later: 'No kiss before I go?'
couple mins later: 'You look tired, maybe you should go home?'
1 min later: 'OK now you made me late. See ya'
<username> has left the room.
What a moron.

very needy and demanding of her attention.
Oh FFS, don't get me started.
Had an enjoyable 20-30 minutes in an SC room last night and eventually tipped for an outfit change, and the model came back on cam wearing something I really liked. She thanked me for the compliment, at which point the current room king started writing butthurt and sarcastic comments to both me and the model. Kinda ruined the mood for everyone. I saw myself out with a goodbye, left the room and watched the ensuing model/king argument as a guest. It was like a jealousy 101, accusations of cheating and all :oops:

1646401876203-png.91936

I literally could not stop laughing at this.

Attachments

• 1646401876203.png
    1646401876203.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 144
  • Funny!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
This is probably the 4th time I've told this high level dude I don't do raceplay ever. It's annoying AF. He always mentions my pale skin and blonde hair too.

View attachment 91929
Report this dude to support, put it in your notes, and if he asks for the 5th time, just ban him. I'm sure support will understand why you banned him.

Report this dude to support, put it in your notes, and if he asks for the 5th time, just ban him. I'm sure support will understand why you banned him.
Nah just report him and ban, I wouldn't even wait for another time.

"I would love to put my cock in your soup"

Also been seeing more verbal abuse at girls who are eastern European. Really unsure if I should report them or just silence them.

I doubt any of the sites tolerate any form of abuse, verbal or otherwise. Plus, that’s just fucking bull crap and totally unfair. My opinion.

I would, and will, report them.

Cam sites serve a purpose, and upsetting models by airing political grievances is not it.

Unless it’s a private, agreed upon and paid-for fetish thing, of course.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
I don't give a damn if support understands why I ban someone. I have the control to ban whoever whenever for whatever. Support being understanding has zero to do with banning. If a model is uncomfortable about any part of a member then ban is warranted.

He was banned etc after I took the screenshot anyway.

I don't give a damn if support understands why I ban someone. I have the control to ban whoever whenever for whatever. Support being understanding has zero to do with banning. If a model is uncomfortable about any part of a member then ban is warranted.

He was banned etc after I took the screenshot anyway.
Hope all is well. I agree the ban is 100% warranted if the model feels uncomfortable with a member. I was just sayin' it's good to give support the heads up, whether they care or don't. The ban is good to do to a hater, but if for some strange reason the hater comes after you offline, and you wind up in court, or have to file say, a restraining order against a hater/s, you have additional legal documentation to protect you. As a just in case as they say. I take notes when a hater does something disrespectful and/or is banned in the notes section online, and also in paper format, and type the form when I'm off the webcam. While writing things down, I either do a close up of my front crotch view, or back, butt view, clothed of course. Remember this: CYA, Cover your ass.

Oh FFS, don't get me started.
Had an enjoyable 20-30 minutes in an SC room last night and eventually tipped for an outfit change, and the model came back on cam wearing something I really liked. She thanked me for the compliment, at which point the current room king started writing butthurt and sarcastic comments to both me and the model. Kinda ruined the mood for everyone. I saw myself out with a goodbye, left the room and watched the ensuing model/king argument as a guest. It was like a jealousy 101, accusations of cheating and all :oops:
Oh yeah, I hear you!
Latest activity in that room (it's becoming like Days Of Our Lives), the guy had an online meltdown.
He bought an item for the model from her wishlist a few weeks ago (made a point of telling everyone), she did not have it during last night's show, but has done many times already.
The minute the show started, he wrote 'hmmm something is not right'
Then 'there is something important missing'
They switched to arguing via pm then, but it went on for ages and the model's mood was very affected by his bull$hit.
Embarrassing to see an adult chuck his teddy out of the stroller like a toddler.

Oh yeah, I hear you!
Latest activity in that room (it's becoming like Days Of Our Lives), the guy had an online meltdown.
He bought an item for the model from her wishlist a few weeks ago (made a point of telling everyone), she did not have it during last night's show, but has done many times already.
They switched to arguing via pm then, but it went on for ages and the model's mood was very affected by his bull$hit.
Embarrassing to see an adult chuck his teddy out of the stroller like a toddler.

That's so annoying. Buying a wishlist item doesn't mean she has to wear it on cam every damn day that he's present in her room. 🙄

Some of these members will spend $10 on a model, and then go on and on about it like they expect to be pat on the back for it forever. Lol. :clown:

Oh yeah, I hear you!
Hmm.. what room? I could do with some virtual soap opera / telenovela to distract from my daily mundane worries :rofl:

Him: you remind me of someone but I don't know if I should say who
Me: go on then, who?
Him (invisible): You look exactly like my daughter
Me: *joking* I sure hope I'm not
Him: Is it weird that I'm wanking over you?

*Blocked*
I seriously hope he was just trying to gross me out and doesn't really have a daughter :oops:

Hope all is well. I agree the ban is 100% warranted if the model feels uncomfortable with a member. I was just sayin' it's good to give support the heads up, whether they care or don't.
There is literally no reason to do this, it is irrelevant to support. We have full license to do it for whatever reason we want. If you actually bothered to read any site's TOS it says you consent to the possibility of being banned by a model for any reason and they just have to suck it up and deal.
The ban is good to do to a hater, but if for some strange reason the hater comes after you offline, and you wind up in court, or have to file say, a restraining order against a hater/s, you have additional legal documentation to protect you. As a just in case as they say. I take notes when a hater does something disrespectful and/or is banned in the notes section online, and also in paper format, and type the form when I'm off the webcam. While writing things down, I either do a close up of my front crotch view, or back, butt view, clothed of course. Remember this: CYA, Cover your ass.
That makes no goddamn sense at all, the chances of someone I ban both having the drive and ability to dox me and physically go to where I live to harass me are miniscule, there is literally on reason to keep documentation of it. Something like this wouldn't be particularly useful in court either because they'd do a whole bunch of other easily documentable creepy shit between coming back after a ban with a new account and standing outside your bedroom window at 2AM.

harting8989
how are u
harting8989
can i see more
harting8989
help
harting8989
ass
harting8989
stand up
harting8989
dont stop
harting8989
nice
harting8989
]more
harting8989
more please
harting8989
stand show me your sexy body
[ MODEL ]
i am sure you know how this site works: tip or take me pvt
harting8989
i gotta get high

I have a feeling this guy may be a liar....

1:06 PM
Brodercea
Hello love I am 20 years old love I love you love I would like to lick your tasty vagina love put my tongue in your tasty vagina love Hello love I am 19 years old love I love you love I would like to lick your tasty vagina love put my tongue in your tasty vagina love

There is literally no reason to do this, it is irrelevant to support. We have full license to do it for whatever reason we want. If you actually bothered to read any site's TOS it says you consent to the possibility of being banned by a model for any reason and they just have to suck it up and deal.

That makes no goddamn sense at all, the chances of someone I ban both having the drive and ability to dox me and physically go to where I live to harass me are miniscule, there is literally on reason to keep documentation of it. Something like this wouldn't be particularly useful in court either because they'd do a whole bunch of other easily documentable creepy shit between coming back after a ban with a new account and standing outside your bedroom window at 2AM.
Respectfully disagree, but I respect and value your opinion. Was just trying to be helpful. Hope all is well.

Respectfully disagree, but I respect and value your opinion. Was just trying to be helpful. Hope all is well.
What is there to disagree with? I'm not keeping notes on every freaking person I ban or I'd be my own secretary instead of making money. Ban and move on. Report the really bad ones in a few clicks on most sites. No need to keep freaking notes because I can tell you, I remember the ones who really piss me off.

Taking unnecessary time to document everything is not helpful at all and counterintuitive to actually doing my job and making money. If I have someone that irks me, ban and move on so the miniscule second of bad mood dissipates instead of focusing on it which is what worrying about someone doxxing or keeping meticulous notes actually does. I get over 3k in my room at a time. I'm not taking notes on the .1% I ban.

I have a feeling this guy may be a liar....

1:06 PM
Brodercea
Hello love I am 20 years old love I love you love I would like to lick your tasty vagina love put my tongue in your tasty vagina love Hello love I am 19 years old love I love you love I would like to lick your tasty vagina love put my tongue in your tasty vagina love
Benjamin Button, is that you? ;)

Just got this random PM from a non-tipper on Stripchat (who'd also friend requested me...*Declined*). 🙄

FEMBOY.jpg

*Blocked*

It's actually a model, which makes the whole thing even weirder. The model profile has friends only one video (can't see it) which probably is the very same clip he wants to send on whatsapp for free. Go figure 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, I don't want model accounts in my room. Not cool.