AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
One of my favourites has the most amazing long luxurious glossy black hair. AFAIK I don't have any hair fetishes *, but it's very common for other viewers to request her to brush her hair for them, or to put it up in a twist or ponytail, and to wash it in the shower....... so maybe it wasn't meant negatively. Or he could be just another rude pr!ck.
(*) although I do just appear to have used plenty of adjectives to describe hers :)

For me, i read it definitely as being rude. Not even a hello or a single token tip (he was a red name rank 91)... and then to just leave. i think if he wanted a shower show or something else, he would have tried more or something

For me, i read it definitely as being rude. Not even a hello or a single token tip (he was a red name rank 91)... and then to just leave. i think if he wanted a shower show or something else, he would have tried more or something
An ultimate member could have sent a pm though, and if they'd visited before, there could be some inside joke. maybe.
But agree, sounds more like it was just an arrogant jerk.

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
Over the weekend, I was in a room where there was a newcomer whale.
At the time I was there, he was in for over 40,000 tokens in a short timeframe, and still going.
Felt happy for the model that she was having a great day earning.
But couldn't help feel sorry that so much of the tipping was targeting ass spanks....... must've been very sore after this number.
spanks.jpg

At the time I was there, he was in for over 40,000 tokens in a short timeframe, and still going.
But couldn't help feel sorry that so much of the tipping was targeting ass spanks....... must've been very sore after this number.
View attachment 91880

Damn. I’d think at some point you have to weigh the benefit of the extra money against the loss of not being able to work for a couple days due to a swollen backside.

I suppose there is also an incentive there though, tip 31 or more to take over the crown. Puts it in reach of a lot more users, and might encourage a few?
Yeah I can see both sides to the argument. I think 1000 tks is a nice compromise.

Being "King" means little to me, although I do enjoy it when I achieve it. It's a rarity in my model friend's room as most of my tokens (when I have them) go to a private show with her.

Well this was a little rude.
No hello or other words from him. The model has a "wet look" kind of hair, she uses a hair product to have this look/style, and it looks great - this can be the only thing I can think why he said this.

8:55 AM
mmfor
you need to wash your hair

And then he left.

The wet hair look on a woman is sexy af. Some people just have nothing better to do than be rude and negative while hiding behind their computer.

dannato8005
Spit smoking crack inside pussy

dannato8005
Spit tits i smoking crack inside pussy ass

dannato8005
Ready me Spit smoking crack inside pussy

dannato8005
Suck tits now i spit crack inside pussy ass

dannato8005
Now crack spit Open

dannato8005
Mmm

dannato8005
Spit tits

dannato8005
You want me Spit smoking crack inside pussy

fart.jpg

Annoying. I told him I can't fart on command, but I might still have an old fart video up for sale somewhere, if he wants to talk more about it on Twitter (I'm not about to get myself banned discussing other sites).

And besides that...even if I could fart on command, I certainly wouldn't be doing it for him for free. Duh. 🙄 I love how slick these guys think they are...trying to get freebies. "Could you give it a try, babe?" Haha. 5,000+ other models online right now, and some of them could probably do this for him (If he fucking PAYS). But he's sitting here in my free chat expecting a sample. Lol.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Smoothie and Ozzie_
Damn. I see an OF performer account in my immediate future!

When that Philly cheesesteak I had earlier finally kicks in, watch out.....

View attachment 91910

Annoying. I told him I can't fart on command, but I might still have an old fart video up for sale somewhere, if he wants to talk more about it on Twitter (I'm not about to get myself banned discussing other sites).

And besides that...even if I could fart on command, I certainly wouldn't be doing it for him for free. Duh. 🙄 I love how slick these guys think they are...trying to get freebies. "Could you give it a try, babe?" Haha. 5,000+ other models online right now, and some of them could probably do this for him (If he fucking PAYS). But he's sitting here in my free chat expecting a sample. Lol.

Did you tell him about your token fetish? “could you please give it a try, sir?”

Did you tell him about your token fetish? “could you please give it a try, sir?”

Nope, because I'm not telling a member to tip me for something that I just told him I can't do. And then have to deal with him acting butthurt that he "wasted his tokens" on me. Wanna tip me for something else? Cool. But guys like him usually bolt from the room anyway...the moment you utter the words "Buy my video"..."Tip"...or "Tokens." :p

View attachment 91880
Damn that's a lot of spanks.

"you look great, dance a little" tip 1 tok, than tip 1 tok more, my lush react from 2 tok, its wrotten on my stream, fuck this day, almost 2 h i get 3 tok
I had the same problem a while ago with the whole "lush reacts from 2 tokens +" newer people to the room tended not to read my lush menu, in the end I just decided to revert it back to reacting on 1 tokens or more, was just not worth repeating myself 100+ times in a stream

"you look great, dance a little" tip 1 tok, than tip 1 tok more, my lush react from 2 tok, its wrotten on my stream, fuck this day, almost 2 h i get 3 tok

For real. I feel your pain, Mel. If only compliments in free chat could pay our rent and bills....

I'm thinking I'm about to make myself less available on token sites within the next week or two. I'm not happy about my time being wasted when I could be doing other things, n sites. It's too much time being wasted (Fooling around with 1-token tips here and there) when I could be doing other things, like virtual tutor gigs...or Skype shows. I've gotta remember to start logging in to Skype and SkyPrivate from now on while I'm live on token sites anyway. I've probably been missing out on a lot of money not being logged on there...because I'm too busy trying to be a good 'ole consistent, reliable model on the token sites (But not getting tipped what I deserve).

If Stripchat's model broadcast schedule feature wasn't so ridiculous (As far as setting your available times), I could enable that feature so members can reserve a private show (And I'll still get paid for it even if they're a no-show). I really wish they'd make improvements on that model broadcast schedule feature.

It's sad that an upcoming Easter bunny job (Since they've stepped it up, and are actually paying a decent amount now) is about to put more money in my pocket than shaking my tits and ass on cam.

This is probably the 4th time I've told this high level dude I don't do raceplay ever. It's annoying AF. He always mentions my pale skin and blonde hair too.

View attachment 91929
Must be so annoying when they keep trying their luck, as if you'd one day just give in and agree to it.......
There are 2 guys who do similar stuff in the room where I mod:
One will be present for 5-6 hours without writing a single word or tipping, and then just as the model says she is leaving, he asks her 3 or 4 times to go private and do heel play (she won't, but the timing sucks).
The other comes in every single day and asks 'do you still do anal in private?' - although she makes it clear she has never, and will never do that, private or public.
Guess they just enjoy being a PITA.......

1) The Stripchat ultimate member who refuses to talk in the fucking chat, but has PMed me twice to ask me if I'm in the Baltimore area. He's not getting any more warnings.

And 2)

tou.jpg

I need for toutou to stop being cuckoo, and just tip and shut up if he's not gonna say anything useful. Lol.