AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Definitely not something I've heard of and I think it's even the first time I've seen it on any camsite too.

Oh, maybe it’s just a North America thing. But yeah, “raw” in that context (including common variations like rawdog) just means no condom. I’ve heard it used throughout my adult life, so it’s not new, but perhaps regional.

My username its shy_mel , so the minute they come on my room they start with “ hi, you don’t look shy to me “ or “are you really shy”?

Thats make me so frustrated , how I’m supossed to look shy? Thats my character , not appearance .🙄

My username its shy_mel , so the minute they come on my room they start with “ hi, you don’t look shy to me “ or “are you really shy”?

Thats make me so frustrated , how I’m supossed to look shy? Thats my character , not appearance .🙄

I guess you should be there with a pillow/cushion or teddy bear that you're hiding behind?

I would assume by 'raw' they meant 'raw dog'/'rawdoggin'' which is no condom sex.

Yes, that's exactly what it means. :)

Now that song by Ol' Dirty Bastard ("Shimmy Shimmy Ya") is gonna be in my head. 'Ooh, baby, I like it raw...yeah baby, I like it raaaaawwwww!"

Yeah it's a pretty common phrase in certain demographics. 🤷‍♂️
I had never heard it said, or seen it written before - other than some vague recollection of a cheesy snack I saw once at the grocery store. A quick look at urbandictionary has enlightened me.

Totally separate observation - I was buying a coffee this morning, and the teenager that served me smiled and said 'LOL' in response to a comment I made.
Really felt that was missing the point of laughter, and I said to myself 'WTF?" :)

Totally separate observation - I was buying a coffee this morning, and the teenager that served me smiled and said 'LOL' in response to a comment I made.
Really felt that was missing the point of laughter, and I said to myself 'WTF?" :)
Oh god! Really? "LOL"? :facepalm:

Sometimes I feel very old, and really do fear for the youth of today :rofl:

I had never heard it said, or seen it written before - other than some vague recollection of a cheesy snack I saw once at the grocery store. A quick look at urbandictionary has enlightened me.

Oh god! Really? "LOL"? :facepalm:

Sometimes I feel very old, and really do fear for the youth of today :rofl:

A model I enjoy will literally say "LOL", she won't laugh, she won't say the individual letters, she will literally say it as a word when she laughs at a joke or GIF.... it's kind of weird and funny and stupid all in one.
I have been on the internet for many years and not even I say it as "LOL", even I remember how to actually laugh :p

A model I enjoy will literally say "LOL", she won't laugh, she won't say the individual letters, she will literally say it as a word when she laughs at a joke or GIF.... it's kind of weird and funny and stupid all in one.
I have been on the internet for many years and not even I say it as "LOL", even I remember how to actually laugh :p
Yeah, I was incredulous when he said 'LOL' (as in 'loll in bed'). But I've always shaken my head at the term anyway, how do you laugh silently?? Kinda has to be out loud to be considered laughing.
<Old fart rant over>

2 models didn't say anything when I took them into a private show, but at least one model admitted his mike wasn't working.

Me: Just a face to cock view is good, nothing against below the balls/legs. You don't have to be hard, just talk, or type dirty.
Model: Shook his ass and started spanking himself.
I politely said thank you for your time and logged off.

Me: What I mentioned in me area before.
Model: Turned around to show me his ass, getting closer to the cam, and putting his finger up his ass.
Model told me his mic wasn't working. I said thank you for your time and logged off. I did cam2cam with the model, and well, at least he typed the words "you're hot."

WTF? SMH. My favs, come back, please come back online. Oh well, thank goodness for favs, and yeah, it think I need a break from the pvt shows with guys, and need to do shows with some of the ladies for now, unless I'm on the webcam myself. SMH again.

2 models didn't say anything when I took them into a private show, but at least one model admitted his mike wasn't working.

Me: Just a face to cock view is good, nothing against below the balls/legs. You don't have to be hard, just talk, or type dirty.
Model: Shook his ass and started spanking himself.
I politely said thank you for your time and logged off.

Me: What I mentioned in me area before.
Model: Turned around to show me his ass, getting closer to the cam, and putting his finger up his ass.
Model told me his mic wasn't working. I said thank you for your time and logged off. I did cam2cam with the model, and well, at least he typed the words "you're hot."

WTF? SMH. My favs, come back, please come back online. Oh well, thank goodness for favs, and yeah, it think I need a break from the pvt shows with guys, and need to do shows with some of the ladies for now, unless I'm on the webcam myself. SMH again.

Could it be the first one was split camming so he was on another site while you took him privately and maybe someone tipped him to spank himself? Or maybe he usually gets guys wanting that so it's his default "setting", and just does it.

I’ll file this one under “things members say due to over-reliance on translators” and it’s my fault.

A model that often says hello to me offline speaks Spanish, and I speak very little Spanish so I usually respond in English and auto-translate it before sending. I do know enough Spanish to tell someone I’m doing good. But out of habit, I translated it anyway.

She messaged me asking how my day was going. I responded (in English) “good, so far.” I translated it to Spanish and sent her the reply.

Apparently it translated to “good, until now.”

Oops!

I’ll file this one under “things members say due to over-reliance on translators” and it’s my fault.

A model that often says hello to me offline speaks Spanish, and I speak very little Spanish so I usually respond in English and auto-translate it before sending. I do know enough Spanish to tell someone I’m doing good. But out of habit, I translated it anyway.

She messaged me asking how my day was going. I responded (in English) “good, so far.” I translated it to Spanish and sent her the reply.

Oops!
I've both sent and received my share of confusing messages that turned out to be translation glitches.
Most memorable one was in a conversation with a Russian model, the word 'dear' (as in 'honey') got translated to 'expensive'.

Oops!
In the early days I was frequenting a lovely young Colombiana's room and she mentioned having to go to the bank to give them a stagecoach!!! I forget the actual term in English even but it was identity documents such as are required to open an account. But it translated as stagecoach.

Actually... don't get me started on Spanish.... "esposas" (wives) is ALSO "Handcuffs"!! :rofl:

Reactions: Smoothie
I left the chat for a few minutes because I went to the toilet and when i came back I had this in my room:

Member: you lousy little silly. You fuck.

no idea what that is but lately i only attract people who insult me and treat me like shit.my income dropped so much that I'm considering quitting. Can’t deal with this stupid shit no more. I cry a lot after streams at the moment. Don’t know what to do or what I’m doing wrong. It really hurts me inside.

I left the chat for a few minutes because I went to the toilet and when i came back I had this in my room:

Member: you lousy little silly. You fuck.

no idea what that is but lately i only attract people who insult me and treat me like shit.my income dropped so much that I'm considering quitting. Can’t deal with this stupid shit no more. I cry a lot after streams at the moment. Don’t know what to do or what I’m doing wrong. It really hurts me inside.
I've never been on your side of the screen, so I won't speak as though I know exactly what you're going through.
But I have experienced some very dark periods in both work and private life, and sometimes felt like it was all getting too hard.
Please, please reach out to any source of support that you can find, including local to you, because you're not alone and there is always a better time on the horizon.
At least know that you have friends here at ACF. I'm sure many have been there themselves, and can relate to how you're feeling.

Could it be the first one was split camming so he was on another site while you took him privately and maybe someone tipped him to spank himself? Or maybe he usually gets guys wanting that so it's his default "setting", and just does it.
True. Most likely was split-camming, maybe not. His default "setting." LOL!!! As long as he's making his money and successful, good for him, but since he appeared to be bored when suddenly in the pvt show, I'll most likely just pick another model and/or save my money for when one of my favs comes back.

Reactions: NotYou
Well this was a little rude.
No hello or other words from him. The model has a "wet look" kind of hair, she uses a hair product to have this look/style, and it looks great - this can be the only thing I can think why he said this.

8:55 AM
mmfor
you need to wash your hair

And then he left.

Well this was a little rude.
No hello or other words from him. The model has a "wet look" kind of hair, she uses a hair product to have this look/style, and it looks great - this can be the only thing I can think why he said this.

8:55 AM
mmfor
you need to wash your hair

And then he left.
One of my favourites has the most amazing long luxurious glossy black hair. AFAIK I don't have any hair fetishes *, but it's very common for other viewers to request her to brush her hair for them, or to put it up in a twist or ponytail, and to wash it in the shower....... so maybe it wasn't meant negatively. Or he could be just another rude pr!ck.
(*) although I do just appear to have used plenty of adjectives to describe hers :)