AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First day - horrible lol how can I get more viewers?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2022
I only had 3 viewers.I thought they gave a new girl tag. Is there something wrong with my account or is this Normal to have such low traffic being brand new? Yikes. Please help lol.

I only had 3 viewers.I thought they gave a new girl tag. Is there something wrong with my account or is this Normal to have such low traffic being brand new? Yikes. Please help lol.
no, not normal at all. New girls get more trade. You should have had many there your first day.

Upvote 0
Hmm I emailed support. What do I do? I’m positive I’m missing the new tag! :( can they put it on for me? I should’ve at least gotten 100 or more viewers:/
As A user I have no idea how many viewers a "new" model should get. As to if you have the new tag, what name are you camming under, I can easily check to see if the new tag shows for you.

Upvote 0

Hey @Mistimoon666
Can you see your 'new' tag or it's not appearing at all?
I would like to check your account therefore, please contact me from your SC registered email address and note your username in the email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.