AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

why is there a bot always in my room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2022
Hi everyone,
This is my first post in this forum, I introduce myself, I'm Bella-White ;)

The reason for my post is because a few weeks ago there is a gray user who connects just when I put "start transmission" but I haven't started the show yet, why could this be? Is it one of those bots that record transmissions or what would be its possible objective?

I added him as friends to see if he talked to me but nothing, I sent him a message and nothing, and the strange thing is that he doesn't even have me in his favorites so I don't understand

And I also reported it twice but everything is still the same, I don't get the option to veto it either:/

Any suggestion?

I made this small gif 5 minutes before making this post, the image is small but I think you can see what was previously reported perfectly

Thank you very much to all and I wish you good tips lol

Attachments

• 1651453564767.png
    1651453564767.png
    326 bytes · Views: 3
Hey @Bella-White Welcome to this awesome forum!
I would be more than happy to assist you to figure out what's going on.
Would you kindly reach out to me at charlie@stripchat.com from your registered email address so I can obtain some more information from you in order to investigate this further.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.