AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[Chaturbate] 19330540 - Re: Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2022
Chaturbate account username: trixietickles
Chaturbate support ticket: 19330540

@punker barbie

Account Banned​

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

Initial identification document (passport) was not signed and therefor not accepted. Signed identification document (passport) re-uploaded with photo for verification; account banned. Please rectify/verify ASAP, thank you.

Chaturbate account username: trixietickles
Chaturbate support ticket: 19330540

@punker barbie

Initial identification document (passport) was not signed and therefor not accepted. Signed identification document (passport) re-uploaded with photo for verification; account banned. Please rectify/verify ASAP, thank you.
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.
Although no specific reason for the account ban was ever provided, thank you. However...
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted March 22, 2022, 5:53 p.m.
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted March 20, 2022, 9:31 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: ID is not valid.
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted March 20, 2022, 9:01 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Passport must be signed
The age verification photos you've provided are not acceptable, and may be too small, dark or blurry.
Please manually verify the additional submitted photos for identification purposes for broadcast. The images were taken with an iPhone 13 Pro Max at full resolution in bright daylight and are extremely clear and visible as per stated guidelines showing all required information.

Upvote 0
the same problem was with me. I am so sad, becouse I was all the time corect. I don t think is a reason to be baned. I made photos night, maybe no to much light, or I don t know, but they didnt gave me any reason. I don t understand , usualy admins in chaturbate are very kind and they help us. I think I send firs driver licence, and now when I change my documents, and I have a new adress they ban me. :(

Upvote 0
the same problem was with me. I am so sad, becouse I was all the time corect. I don t think is a reason to be baned. I made photos night, maybe no to much light, or I don t know, but they didnt gave me any reason. I don t understand , usualy admins in chaturbate are very kind and they help us. I think I send firs driver licence, and now when I change my documents, and I have a new adress they ban me. :(

Please provide your username or ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.

Upvote 0
Hi. Id like to ask for help. I got 2 accounts on chaturbate which are coupled accounts. I dont know what did i do wrong to get banned. I tried emailing chaturbate but they said that (attachment).

Hoping that an admin on cb will read my concern and tell me the reason of my account getting banned.

Here is the story. There are 2 accounts that has my Passport which has 2 Id's.
Username: Jerkislife123 and BananaBros11

Those 2 accounts contains 2 Ids or passport rather. And i am using one of them each and everytime as solo. So do the other person. And both of us knows the password of those account because the other person is streaming also.
I thought the reason for my account to get banned is because of the money talks and Whatsapp etc. but to clear my name out, I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS STARTING THOSE i cleared it out on my rules that dont do the donts. But still they are still doing that. 😅 Id like to request for review because cb is the only platform I browse and Id like to continue streaming.

Id even let cb get all the tokens from that account just to make me able to sign up on another account because i didnt do anything to break the rules on Chaturbate. Everytime a customer is saying a money talks or about whatsapp, I am always telling them that those things are forbidden🥺. I dont know if the other person did break the rules and made my ID get Banned too😭

Attachments

• 7C677B93-BA23-41E7-87BF-4C122CBCBD62.jpeg
    7C677B93-BA23-41E7-87BF-4C122CBCBD62.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
Hi. Id like to ask for help. I got 2 accounts on chaturbate which are coupled accounts. I dont know what did i do wrong to get banned. I tried emailing chaturbate but they said that (attachment).

Hoping that an admin on cb will read my concern and tell me the reason of my account getting banned.

Here is the story. There are 2 accounts that has my Passport which has 2 Id's.
Username: Jerkislife123 and BananaBros11

Those 2 accounts contains 2 Ids or passport rather. And i am using one of them each and everytime as solo. So do the other person. And both of us knows the password of those account because the other person is streaming also.
I thought the reason for my account to get banned is because of the money talks and Whatsapp etc. but to clear my name out, I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS STARTING THOSE i cleared it out on my rules that dont do the donts. But still they are still doing that. 😅 Id like to request for review because cb is the only platform I browse and Id like to continue streaming.

Id even let cb get all the tokens from that account just to make me able to sign up on another account because i didnt do anything to break the rules on Chaturbate. Everytime a customer is saying a money talks or about whatsapp, I am always telling them that those things are forbidden🥺. I dont know if the other person did break the rules and made my ID get Banned too😭
I can send you my id that is included in our account😅 Because God Knows i am working hard and not making any mistakes during my broadcasts😭 Chaturbate is the only i have, it wont matter even if i wont get those accounts back, whats important to me is to be able to broadcast again☺️ I want to start with a new account when my Id gets unbanned😅

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.