AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accidentally purchased too many tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2022
Hello, I hope someone can help with this issue:

I accidentally purchased way too many tokens (more than I can afford currently). I meant to purchase 100 tokens, but it defaulted to 4050 tokens .. can I get a refund on my remaining tokens (unspent). Thank you so much for the help. I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope you are able to see this. @punker barbie

I accidentally purchased way too many tokens (more than I can afford currently). I meant to purchase 100 tokens, but it defaulted to 4050 tokens
We have had quite a bunch of posts about this same mistake recently. I am wondering what is happening to make it such an easy mistake? Maybe CB's design team should look at the token purchase page and see if there's some visual glitch/issue they could fix.

Upvote 0
We have had quite a bunch of posts about this same mistake recently. I am wondering what is happening to make it such an easy mistake? Maybe CB's design team should look at the token purchase page and see if there's some visual glitch/issue they could fix.
I think it's because it defaults to the maximum purchase - even though one would assume it'd default to the lowest amount.

Upvote 0
I think it's because it defaults to the maximum purchase - even though one would assume it'd default to the lowest amount.

Do you know if they approve refunds? I believe they do.

Upvote 0
For some reason, it seems to not remember your last choice - I am sure it used to?
it remembers my payment method, but not the AMONT, for some reason.

When I open the "buy more" window, this is what it goes to instantly..
you would think it would at least remember the last amount OR preselect the lowest amount of 100, not 4050

View attachment 93076
exactly, but I believe they do refunds on unspent tokens correct?

Upvote 0
My first post here.
I had the same problem purchased 4050 instead of 100.
Contacted support: 3 hours later i had a complete refund.

Upvote 0
When this happens to me, both times they resolved it within a few hours. Brett is right, definitely spend zero tokens until then!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
MIne always reverts to the upgrade account option. I like that it does. No accidental 4050 token purchase. (Happened to me as well when I was a non basic member)

Capture.PNG

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
MIne always reverts to the upgrade account option. I like that it does. No accidental 4050 token purchase. (Happened to me as well when I was a non basic member)

View attachment 93095
Mine too, and always has been like this.
Not sure why for some users it's the opposite, unless somehow it's linked to spending history.
But if it is that, it's inversely linked as I regularly buy the higher discount package.

Upvote 0
Mine used to default to the upgrade. Now it seems to hold what I last bought. Which usually is the 2025 package since no better discount beyond that. But I do buy relatively frequently.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.