AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Girl Said She is in love with me. I am falling for her as well. Is this real or am I a fool in love ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg what a bunch of total shite OP.

I don't think this guy even believes any of this, and there's no cam model. He's just trying to be controversial and get a reaction because...

a) his house probably needs to be cleaned and this seems more fun to him (except for its not, a million other dumb asses have already been here at the same thing already).

b) he has a work or college assignment due, and this seems more fun to him... (except for its not, a million other dumb asses have already been here at the same thing already).

My theory.
I hate to spoil the joke but this is very real. The only reason I don't post the screenshots of our conversations is because I respect her and like her a lot.... In fact she messaged me roughly 47 minutes ago.....

Omg what a bunch of total shite OP.

I don't think this guy even believes any of this, and there's no cam model. He's just trying to be controversial and get a reaction because...

a) his house probably needs to be cleaned and this seems more fun to him.

b) he has a work or college assignment due, and this seems more fun to him...

My theory.
my guess

c) free humiliation. the obvious incel/pua buzzwords is bait.

I hate to spoil the joke but this is very real. The only reason I don't post the screenshots of our conversations is because I respect her and like her a lot.... In fact she messaged me roughly 47 minutes ago.....

my guess

c) free humiliation. the obvious incel/pua buzzwords is bait.
ah good point... of course. I always forget about those humiliation freeloaders.

They get to the point where one chick on cam doesn't do it for them anymore, no matter how harsh 🤦‍♀️

My working hypothesis is that this is some loser incel trolling. And I'm pretty sure I recognise the style.
It's always the same... I'd be more involved in these threads if they'd at least put the creativity and effort in to come up with some new material.

In other news, I think nothing of saying that a woman who is old enough to be my mother is beautiful. And whattya know, it's not taken as disrespectful or as some milf thing. Just randomly thinking out loud, in a manner of speaking.
It's not disrespectful. How can it be ? She really is sexy and sweet hehe

In other news, I think nothing of saying that a woman who is old enough to be my mother is beautiful. And whattya know, it's not taken as disrespectful or as some milf thing. Just randomly thinking out loud, in a manner of speaking.
Besides I have called her my hot mama in the past and she didn't get all offended and bent out of shape like some angry American woman jeez

nina hartley.

Actually the lady messaged me just now saying hola , mi amor y como estas .... I don't need to come up with anything
Yeah, yeah go back to the drawing board and come up with something better buddy. I believe in you, you can do it! Try to ramp up the ridiculous just a tad more, and add some like sexually bizarre element in there too, and I'll be back. Otherwise, sorry, but youtube's beating you out here.

Prove me wrong in my opinion that you're past your trolling prime...

I see what your problem is. You are jealous and envious... LOL
Okay yeah true, nothing I want more than to be a 19yo delusional dude who doesn't think women are people but can't stop obsessing over whether or not they like me.

Yeah, yeah go back to the drawing board and come up with something better buddy. I believe in you, you can do it! Try to ramp up the ridiculous just a tad more, and add some like sexually bizarre element in there too, and I'll be back. Otherwise, sorry, but youtube's beating you out here.

Prove me wrong in my opinion that you're past your trolling prime...
I told y'all I respect her and I value privacy. The only reason I posted here was to get different opinions .
But believe what u want

There is no one jealous or envious of you ,you came up with your story,people have given you advice but you actually are that guy who enters the room to girls and sees that PM = 175tk and you want to talk for free (I do not want to find you in my room because you will get Instant Ban :),because you are boring!! I stop here because I'm sure you don't have money,and we girls work for money :) PS:-tell us over 2-3 months how the story ended(crying if you can ... on my part)

Last edited:
There is no one jealous or envious of you ,you came up with your story,people have given you advice but you actually are that guy who enters the room to girls and sees that PM = 175tk and you want to talk for free!! I stop here because I'm sure you don't have money,and we girls work for money :) PS:-tell us over 2-3 months how the story ended(crying if you can ... on my part)
Actually we met on Skype not on Stripchat. She calls me most if not all the time for free LOL...

"Haha" it up now while your wallet hasn't been sucked dry yet (That's all you'll be getting sucked though). :haha:

She is not in the prime of her life. This woman is 35 years old. The prime in a woman's life is 18-20s. Past 35 years old a woman's sexual market value drops tremendously. She will not have the same number of options she had when she was like 25 or something. I'm a 19 year old and I still have plenty of options when it comes to females whether that's in South America , Asia, or even Europe.

Wut? 😂 Okay, cool. Try not to get caught sneaking this plethora of "females" into your momma's house. Don't want you to get grounded. No Xbox for a week!

My face every time a dude refers to women as "females" like we're hamsters or something (We are women).

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

"Haha" it up now while your wallet hasn't been sucked dry yet (That's all you'll be getting sucked though). :haha:

Wut? 😂 Okay, cool. Try not to get caught sneaking this plethora of "females" into your momma's house. Don't want you to get grounded.

My face every time a dude refers to women as "females" like we're hamsters or something (We are women).

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
You wanna bet about what will be sucked dry ???
I am not going to get grounded, I'm a grown man . What the hell ?? Plus, I pay rent .

You wish you had a sweet 19 year old dude paying your bills LOL
Ugh, if only I could trade in all my clients who pay for my advertised services without expecting me to feel forever indebted to them...

Status
Not open for further replies.