AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban my STUDIO account. Ticket number 20086731

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2022
Twitter Username
@tuzz94
Chaturbate Username
tuz94
Hello. My studio account tuz94 has been banned. Models are linked to my studio account, and my models' money is on it. Chaturbate support replied that my ban is permanent. But I want to say that I have been working for Chaturbate since 2018, I have 26,000+ subscribers on my account, and I have always been a part of Chaturbate. I ask you to hear me, and unban me. If this is not possible, transfer the models to another account sasha_roz, and send the money with the first automatic payment, because it's not my money there, but the money of many models that should not be affected in any way.
With great respect, Victor.

Attachments

• F08E0930-390D-42F9-BC0E-94CCDC01F0FF.png
    F08E0930-390D-42F9-BC0E-94CCDC01F0FF.png
    611.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 29233021-5C55-4F38-AB0E-DA8EF35AE2AC.png
    29233021-5C55-4F38-AB0E-DA8EF35AE2AC.png
    567.3 KB · Views: 25
My studio account
I am banning all of the accounts that you're making stating they're models of this studio. Stop spamming my forum or you'll be banned here too.Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 1.02.55 PM.png

Reactions: InannahQoH
Upvote 0
I want to add information. For second answer in another ticket 20091309, support answered me that all funds will be confiscated, I consider this a robbery, these funds were legitimately earned by models who are tied to my account. Please give me back my money, and move the models' accounts to another studio account.
Please help me @punker barbie

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Someone uploaded third party IDs to my studio account, the account password was compromised, and was taken from my browser, in my absence, I suspect that these IDs were uploaded on purpose by my acquaintance, as we have a conflict of interest. Subsequently, a broadcast was made, without my knowledge in my account. I suspect that this was the reason for the ban, all IDs except KVL were added recently not by me, I did not know about it. Only guest account models were streamed from my account legally and with permission. Please please give me one last chance and from now on I guarantee that I will keep my account more secure.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.