AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearcat

Cam Model
Sep 26, 2019
Hello, this morning I was broadcasting and suddenly I found my account banned. It says "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service". I emailed CB support but they haven't answered yet.
User: Tigercat_00
Ticket number: 20195654
@punker barbie can you please help me?

Hello, this morning I was broadcasting and suddenly I found my account banned. It says "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service". I emailed CB support but they haven't answered yet.
they do that all the time they did it with me over a week ago
a stalkter blamed me for supposed human trafficing the accusastion is all false yet they simply permanently banned me and support does not reply and billing support doesn´t react either
they protect stalkers and people that report false they do not help their cam models

Reactions: Sabrinarey_
Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Upvote 0
they do that all the time they did it with me over a week ago
a stalkter blamed me for supposed human trafficing the accusastion is all false yet they simply permanently banned me and support does not reply and billing support doesn´t react either
they protect stalkers and people that report false they do not help their cam models
The same thing happened to me. Got falsely reported and got banned. Did you ever hear back from chaturbate support?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.