AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS - Stream to Stripchat, Bonga, CB how to?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2019
Twitter Username
@Aurora_911
Hello to all. I somehow can't get it to work. How can I stream to multiple webcam sites with only one OBS? And I would also like to take only OBS, a stream runs great through my MacBook Pro 14.

But how can I now stream to Bonga and chaturbate to it?

Can you help me with a step by step guide please?

*Here's a link to the thread about using a Shine Model service for you to cam on multiple sites at the same time. They do work with Stripchat, BongaCams, and Chaturbate, and you'll use your OBS encoder. If you have issues, they say you can chat with them via Telegram for some assistance (I had to do that once when I was having trouble).

*And then here is a link to the thread about a service called SplitCam, which also works with Stripchat, BongaCams, and Chaturbate.

I just installed that new OBS update, and now I keep getting kicked out of my MFC chat. And OBS keeps showing me the red box at the bottom right hand corner (instead of the usual green box). :mad:

I just installed that new OBS update, and now I keep getting kicked out of my MFC chat. And OBS keeps showing me the red box at the bottom right hand corner (instead of the usual green box). :mad:
The recent OBS update screwd a lot of stuff. Streamdeck was one of them, but I also had to re-enter my streamkey/etc on MFC recently, so maybe that'll help you. I didn't get any red box though, that sounds more like a connection issue.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
The recent OBS update screwd a lot of stuff. Streamdeck was one of them, but I also had to re-enter my streamkey/etc on MFC recently, so maybe that'll help you. I didn't get any red box though, that sounds more like a connection issue.

Is the newest OBS update working fine for you now? Or did you end up just going back to the previous OBS version?

Last time this happened, I regretted doing the update...and just went back to the previous version.

Is the newest OBS update working fine for you now? Or did you end up just going back to the previous OBS version?

Last time this happened, I regretted doing the update...and just went back to the previous version.
I'm on the newest now. But don't hesitate to revert back if you can't get it to work for you.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.