AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Trust me, that's quite a normal one. I see a guy regularly in a model's room who waxes lyrical about his fetish for fucking anthills. Yes, anthills. Hills full of ants.
I might be willing to pay to see someone do that to a fire ant mound.

madhatter420 has logged on

madhatter420
why your nipples llok like they are after market

madhatter420
and your lips look like that were blown up by a clown
To madhatter420
close ur mouth, ure drooling too much

madhatter420
im not though

madhatter420
youre gross looking

madhatter420
ya role your eyes.

madhatter420
not cus your hot but so you know whast your worth is
To madhatter420
if im gross, why ure still here dear?

madhatter420
yes you are a worthless whore who deserves to be forced against your will
To All
loool

madhatter420
make your mother eat them too

madhatter420
i will kill you and preserve your body as an end table
To All
i told u earlier madhatter to close ur mouth, ure drooling too much

You have blocked madhatter420.

madhatter420 has been blocked

Definatelly a Jeffrey Dahmer fan! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

madhatter420

madhatter420
To madhatter420

madhatter420
im not though

madhatter420
youre gross looking

madhatter420
ya role your eyes.

madhatter420
To madhatter420

madhatter420
To All
loool

madhatter420

madhatter420
To All

Yikes! Rape threat. Followed by a death threat.
I hope you reported that.

madhatter420
To All
loool

madhatter420

madhatter420

Okay, shit like this ("Deserves to be forced against your will" and "I will kill you") is disgusting, and should not be tolerated by any cam site...period. What a miserable, misogynistic little man.....

Darcyduke: Tip or leave.
USER: Oh u want tip of my penis.

:nerd:

Gross. I can’t stand members like this who are basically saying I know you’re working, and I don’t care. Entertain me (and my dirty jokes) for free, bb.

madhatter420

madhatter420
To madhatter420

madhatter420
im not though

madhatter420
youre gross looking

madhatter420
ya role your eyes.

madhatter420
To madhatter420

madhatter420
To All
loool

madhatter420

madhatter420
To All

Fucking hell, I'm reading this thread in reverse and just saw this expanded version. Guys like that don't belong in society, never mind on cam sites.

Yeah I am a knight in the room I saw him in :)

When he pestered my friend for pm's (Whilst she was being vibrated a lot from tips) I told him to wait. and he did then said a polite goodbye. (I didn't check to see if he actually left though lo
And still not banned? Miracle! He's earned a ban in my room in 60 seconds, think that's a record 🤔
He's been seen by many in different rooms. Just curious, has anyone actually seen HIM tip?

I started seeing him a lot again lately, he seems to "target" Russian and Ukrainian models and try to make them make him a knight.
He wasn't an ultimate user for a few months but now I am seeing him back he bought it, and he has tried his typical BS in a few rooms - a few he has become a knight, unfortunately.
Doing is typical "I love you, you're the best" nonsense in chat and then getting jealous and rude to everyone.

Edit:
For the record, I have seen him tip a few times but a few 1s only. I think he probably buys 100 or 200 and does a few 1s to all the models he knights so he "looks2 like he is doing a good job, whilst being rude to everyone and telling the model he loves her blah blah. But he seems to focus his money on the ultimate membership, I think, that's his "priority". Although I could be wrong of course since "maybe" he tips in PM or offline or Pvt show (i doubt though, he seems like he is the kind of guy who would try make a big scene of "look at me i tip the model", even if it is only 1 token lol.

Reactions: Ich Bin
I started seeing him a lot again lately, he seems to "target" Russian and Ukrainian models and try to make them make him a knight.
He wasn't an ultimate user for a few months but now I am seeing him back he bought it, and he has tried his typical BS in a few rooms - a few he has become a knight, unfortunately.
Doing is typical "I love you, you're the best" nonsense in chat and then getting jealous and rude to everyone.

Edit:
For the record, I have seen him tip a few times but a few 1s only. I think he probably buys 100 or 200 and does a few 1s to all the models he knights so he "looks2 like he is doing a good job, whilst being rude to everyone and telling the model he loves her blah blah. But he seems to focus his money on the ultimate membership, I think, that's his "priority". Although I could be wrong of course since "maybe" he tips in PM or offline or Pvt show (i doubt though, he seems like he is the kind of guy who would try make a big scene of "look at me i tip the model", even if it is only 1 token lol.
I know this is paranoia and I must admit the majority of ladies I follow r in eastern europe but could this guy be a putin bot?

I know this is paranoia and I must admit the majority of ladies I follow r in eastern europe but could this guy be a putin bot?

Definitely not, he has been doing it before the war - he was banned in 2 model's rooms before any of the war started, for being an obsessive and jealous knight

Edit:
I came across him a while ago. I think the model was German. I didn't see him tip but he was heavy on telling the model in Public Chat who she should be banning. That's what caught my attention. I think she may have banned Him because he suddenly disappeared from room. 🙂

I came across him a while ago. I think the model was German. I didn't see him tip but he was heavy on telling the model in Public Chat who she should be banning. That's what caught my attention. I think she may have banned Him because he suddenly disappeared from room. 🙂

Maybe I only see him in Ukraine/Russian because they seem to be the main rooms I am in. Seems that he goes everywhere to anyone, then, just wanting to be power happy.
Glad (hopefully) she was annoyed by him and banned him.

I know at least 4 or 5 models now that have banned him because of it all.

There is another user exactly like him called "claria" (he/she has a couple of numbers at the end of the name too), and ironically, also a gold user - they do the exact same thing.
This "claria" is a tiny bit worse I think, or maybe the same level of idiocy.. but what they do is the same as andrewunited BUT they will tip slow 1 tokens, and then constantly be demanding of the model, while at the same time telling greys or other users who are also doing it to stop begging (but in a really nasty way). I called claria out on it before and they got so angry and told me not to tell them what to do.. i pointed out the irony and hypocrisy of it all haha

Claria1063 = the name

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie_ and Ich Bin
Maybe I only see him in Ukraine/Russian because they seem to be the main rooms I am in. Seems that he goes everywhere to anyone, then, just wanting to be power happy.
Glad (hopefully) she was annoyed by him and banned him.

I know at least 4 or 5 models now that have banned him because of it all.

There is another user exactly like him called "claria" (he/she has a couple of numbers at the end of the name too), and ironically, also a gold user - they do the exact same thing.
This "claria" is a tiny bit worse I think, or maybe the same level of idiocy.. but what they do is the same as andrewunited BUT they will tip slow 1 tokens, and then constantly be demanding of the model, while at the same time telling greys or other users who are also doing it to stop begging (but in a really nasty way). I called claria out on it before and they got so angry and told me not to tell them what to do.. i pointed out the irony and hypocrisy of it all haha
If I remember correctly, when I saw him there was a small number of viewers in the model's room. With what I've read about him, I am assuming he seeks to find rooms where there are no Knights present. I'm glad you folks shared this information. Many thanks.

If I remember correctly, when I saw him there was a small number of viewers in the model's room. With what I've read about him, I am assuming he seeks to find rooms where there are no Knights present. I'm glad you folks shared this information. Many thanks.

And new models are also his "M.O"

Reactions: Ich Bin
@Ich Bin speaking of our friend..

Hey here is AndrewUnited randomly attacking me today just now.
Note: I am in 1 model's fan club (Pam - not her full name) and I am in another model's room too at the same time (no harm right). This other model is the room he is doing this chat in attacking me, who by the way we had private yesterday so she knows i am not just sitting there etc

SO anyone unsure of him before, it shows his stupidity, even more, i hope for you all.

andrew-pam.png

The model replied AFTER this with 2 things:

MODEL
everyone has the right to their views and live as he wants
MODEL
Better I will charge you with my positive

Edit:
FYI, I think I just realised the whole "see you later" thing, this "Pam" was online earlier and went for a few hours, she said bye and she will be back later so I think in public chat I said "see you later". Now she is back - but the thing is, he must have been spying back then because the chat vanishes after so long.. how sad he is