AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
So the guy wanting to 'save' her from the camming life is a cab driver.......
maybe figures he too knows something about working long, (sometimes) lonely shifts, putting up with rudeness and people trying to avoid payment??

Could be, but i feel like it's like all the other guys that want to save the models.. I think you're being too smart with that one lol

• Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod
So the guy wanting to 'save' her from the camming life is a cab driver.......
maybe figures he too knows something about working long, (sometimes) lonely shifts, putting up with rudeness and people trying to avoid payment??
He's referencing the movie Taxi Driver I suppose. De Niro plays a cab driver who desperately wants to save a young prostitute from her pimp.

Jkqaz : Spit out your tongue

GIF by Achievement Hunter
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Jkqaz : Spit out your tongue

GIF by Achievement Hunter
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN
Lol that reminds me of the guy that wanted me to turn purple, levitate and fly for a custom once hahahahahaha.

Um I'm lady at home w webcam not fucking Miramax :giggle:

This may just be a little translation error, maybe he means "stretch" not "rip"?
We can only hope. And 2 hours? I'd rather 20 mins then have a pizza have a drink and snacks, then fall asleep haha

1:40 PM
berk0179
i will rip your pussy

1:41 PM
berk0179
i can fuck you for two hours

This may just be a little translation error, maybe he means "stretch" not "rip"?
We can only hope. And 2 hours? I'd rather 20 mins then have a pizza have a drink and snacks, then fall asleep haha

berk0179
i will rip your pussy

berk0179
Dude u had me at pizza

• Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil

berk0179
i will rip your pussy

berk0179
Hehe My Aussie brain read the username as berk-o 179.

"berko" is our shortening of "berserk", used to describe someone who is, or the act of being, crazy, insane, extremely weird or even angry etc.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
This model recently stopped streaming on a couple of other sites, in part due to the frequent rudeness and lack of appreciation shown to her there.
So no doubt it made her day when this viewer managed to find her new room on a fresh site and wrote this:
roulette.png

berk0179
i will rip your pussy

LOL!

(In my opinion):
"I'm gonna pound that pussy" or "You're gonna get dicked down tonight" = YAY, very good! :clap:
"I will rip your pussy" = OUCH, you fucking psycho! 😱👎
"I'm gonna stick my tongue down your throat" = EW, don't make me vomit this pizza I just ate! :vomit:

Some guys really do try but just suck at dirty talk. Of all the things one could do with his tongue to please a woman, you're gonna go with "I'm gonna stick my tongue down your throat." :facepalm:😂

sick vomit GIF by New Amsterdam

BAN and reported ! WTFF ! no pedo play in my fucking room ! YUKKKK !
i regret that i did not saw faster because i was freaking busy with people tipping

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-05 063342.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-05 063342.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 2022-10-05 063358.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-05 063358.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 27
Again, just amazed by the stupidity of some people. How would that be possible anyway? I just imagined myself ramming a butt plug in my nose. Not something anyone would like to see :))))
Trust me, that's quite a normal one. I see a guy regularly in a model's room who waxes lyrical about his fetish for fucking anthills. Yes, anthills. Hills full of ants.

Weird little unrequested pep talk accompanied by 0 tip tonight:

"Hello dear 😘 You are a bouquet of wonderfull gifts all at once ❤ You have clear eyes and perfect skin darling you are clearly a master of hydration ❤😘🔥 Never stop, never change, take no prisoners, you know exactly what you're doing as a strong, independent, beautiful, intelligent and confident woman of the modern world 😍😘 You have the fit physique of an apex predator and the eyes of a kindly woodland creature ❤ Shoulders back and smash it, have the best time my dear😘😍❤ I find you very attractive and I love your sensuality ❤ That beautiful smile of yours and those mesmerizing eyes 😘😍🔥"

"Hello dear 😘 You are a bouquet of wonderfull gifts all at once ❤ You have clear eyes and perfect skin darling you are clearly a master of hydration ❤😘🔥 Never stop, never change, take no prisoners, you know exactly what you're doing as a strong, independent, beautiful, intelligent and confident woman of the modern world 😍😘 You have the fit physique of an apex predator and the eyes of a kindly woodland creature ❤ Shoulders back and smash it, have the best time my dear😘😍❤ I find you very attractive and I love your sensuality ❤ That beautiful smile of yours and those mesmerizing eyes 😘😍🔥"
A very eloquent way to say 'You're super hot, but I have no tokens'

Comments like this are one of my pet peeves. Makes me want to vomit.

Comments like this are one of my pet peeves. Makes me want to vomit.
And just to be clear, I MUCH prefer compliments like "your content is awesome" or "you're fun to watch" or "it's great that your fun personality shines in your shows".

THOSE are compliments.

LOL

you know when he was writing it he was thinking "she won't be able to resist this!"

Did he write that as one big splurge of prose? Or did he do it line by line in the hope of receiving a response?

I still can't believe anyone would have this line in their camchat repertoire:

You have the fit physique of an apex predator and the eyes of a kindly woodland creature

Not to mention he must've copy and pasted this in 300 rooms hoping some model would reply