AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
edwardsbuck434:
I love to fuck you with my 12in long Dick if you will let me
streamer-icon
DianaDevil:
12 inch long hahahaha ............................
edwardsbuck434:
Let me but it inside of your Pussy or your ass and you will see
streamer-icon
DianaDevil:
if i wanted to do endoscopy i go to the doctor i dont want a dick for that

I SIMPLY cound not get it anymore ! wtf its this maddness about 5 bilions inch dick ... ........................ how this motherfuckers think i may get exited or feel plesure by a fucking extremelly long shit going and hitting in all my organs and make me bleed and scream in pain !??? fuck them all !

It's mind-boggling that there are guys who really assume that all women crave to have big 'ole elephant dick all up in their belly. 😂 But what's really mind-boggling to me is having to tell a man "No, your dick's not in...you're humping my thigh." 😲 Poor thing.

No Way Smh GIF
Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

I won't even make a comment on this.
I don't know why people think cam sites are platforms to air such issues and the whole thing was him starting it in a random way. The model said nothing verbally or written to start this.
Granted when I told him this is not the place and to go elsewhere, he did after saying "ok".

mdoritto.png

• Wat?!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
I won't even make a comment on this.
I don't know why people think cam sites are platforms to air such issues and the whole thing was him starting it in a random way. The model said nothing verbally or written to start this.
Granted when I told him this is not the place and to go elsewhere, he did after saying "ok".

View attachment 93769
It happens less now but people r stil going into russian girls rooms wanting to talk about politics. It's not safe for the girls to give an opinion, regardless of how they feel.

It happens less now but people r stil going into russian girls rooms wanting to talk about politics. It's not safe for the girls to give an opinion, regardless of how they feel.

Yeah a day or 2 ago some red guy "paddy" on stripchat was doing this, he came into the one model's room twice and told people to boycott her until she speaks up.
I assume between the 2 times he came, he was also copying/pasting the same message to others.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

:rofl::rofl:

7:57 PM
baboreo
For me you are sweeter than chocolates, hotter than the desert sand, more sparkling than champagne, more sensual than a kiss, but unfortunately just as unreachable as a star
Well, probably all true. :)

I always thought that the theme song for camsite interactions (from our user POV) should be James Blunt's "You're Beautiful"

"You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
I saw your face in a crowded place"

But ultimately:

"But it's time to face the truth
I will never be with you"

;)

well...... something i wondered... the weirdest usernames you guys have seen? some people have odd usernames and they say stupid shit too. like this dude flamingfartguy that name always makes me laugh.
@tiny_dick_puppet_theatre
@iamsorryforeverything
@abremiculoparatokens

And any reference to how large their member is, because it is a lie. 😂

• Funny!
Not sure where to begin with this, other than that there's no way, no how I'm saying the N-word, period. No matter how much someone begs, or guilt-trips, no sir I won't have it. This was all during a private show between him and I. I called him "Nick" halfway through hoping he'd get the point to no avail, and shadowbanned him after.
chrome_Ra7PeDmLfp.png

Not sure where to begin with this, other than that there's no way, no how I'm saying the N-word, period. No matter how much someone begs, or guilt-trips, no sir I won't have it. This was all during a private show between him and I. I called him "Nick" halfway through hoping he'd get the point to no avail, and shadowbanned him after.
View attachment 93785
ummmm what?

View attachment 93785
Honestly, I get this a LOT and I don't know why. They're usually not quite as persistent as this guy though. Makes me wonder how many models do actually just go ahead with it considering how common a request it is
Wat?!

It's mind-boggling that there are guys who really assume that all women crave to have big 'ole elephant dick all up in their belly. 😂 But what's really mind-boggling to me is having to tell a man "No, your dick's not in...you're humping my thigh." 😲 Poor thing.

No Way Smh GIF
Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

so close hump day GIF
it is in bb , it is in ? tell me its in bb 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

I had a non-english speaking fellow take me private last night and try to explain that he's a "murder" fetishist, and I was confused and asked him things like, "wait sooo do you want to choke me? beat me to death? I don't quite know what you want to do here" (amazingly, I was so tired at this point that I didn't even blink at the phrase "I got to murder u sexy i want to watch u murder" I just launched into, "mmmmmkay, so exactly how are we going to do this whole murder thing?" lmao) it was like pulling teeth to get the proper information out of him but in the end what he was actually looking for was sleep fetish, where i pretend to sleep and he, i dunno, jerks off on my slumbering face. But yeah, chalk one up in the "original shit" column, "I got to murder u sexy i want to watch u murder"

I explained patiently afterwards that he should really get his terminology straight, as most models would be fine with pretending to sleep during private, but the vast majority don't take kindly to death threats.
:)
omg! you are a boss. I'm not sure how I would've reacted to that

This is sort-of-true, but confused.
The blue of the sky is indeed due to - largely - water and other components of the atmosphere bouncing the blue light more than the other bits of the light - so the sky looks blue.

I'm part of a group which plays around with balloons and cheap cams to take pictures from the edge of space.
http://www.nivnac.co.uk/blog1.php
idk wtf that link was...

I mean how uncalled for is stuff like this? This grey guy ONLY joined today and ONLY said these 3 things:

View attachment 93808
I think people who are like that are worse than any of the idiot grey users. (Even worse when it is a Knight who is like this for no reason other than that the user is grey, it's a buzz-kill for the room IMO)

Last edited: