AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I also know of a member who pulled that same routine. He was possessive of the model and would create alternate usernames to basically work himself into a jealous fit by seeing how she behaved in PMs/privates towards other people, and then pitch a fit about it when he found out he wasn't special.

I think it's also come up a couple times among the "fell in love with a cam model" set to spy on the model and try to catch them doing something to get upset about. Real weirdo behavior.
It's a common theme with the love guys. They get paranoid and try to use alternate accounts to confirm their hope that they are indeed special and that she never acts like that with the other customers. Inevitably, there is only ever one outcome to their investigation and it's never the one they want.

Reactions: inertvolcano
Well, wtf? This was a model, who argued with me because her KNIGHT told her something different.
What was the argument about? Queen Elizabeth II funeral date...

Her knight told her it happens on September 20th, Tuesday.. I told her the CORRECT date of the 19th.
On the day of the 19th, I told her I won't be there because I am watching it on TV.. she accused me of lying BECAUSE her KNIGHt told her the funeral is taking place the following day.
Then, on the next day, the 20th, in the evening I left her room, ate and fell asleep.. she started to send me annoying messages and was sarcastic saying "the queen's funeral today must have impacted you too much you fell asleep".

Umm what? I had told her multiple times the date, yet she continues to believe her stupid knight for giving her wrong info?
PLUS, how can I lie about this? It was literally ALL over the news everywhere and can be seen on every search engine etc. In the Uk alone it was watched by 30million (not sure the exact numbers since somewhere says 26.5 and somewhere says 35million so I dunno).. but yeah, apparently I lied haha.. i mean, wtf?

Not sure if her knight is British or where he is from (she has 3 knights, not sure where any are from).. but I sure hope he isn't wow.

Well, wtf? This was a model, who argued with me because her KNIGHT told her something different.

Her knight told her it happens on September 20th, Tuesday.. I told her the CORRECT date of the 19th.
On the day of the 19th, I told her I won't be there because I am watching it on TV.. she accused me of lying BECAUSE her KNIGHt told her the funeral is taking place the following day.
Then, on the next day, the 20th, in the evening I left her room, ate and fell asleep.. she started to send me annoying messages and was sarcastic saying "the queen's funeral today must have impacted you too much you fell asleep".

Umm what? I had told her multiple times the date, yet she continues to believe her stupid knight for giving her wrong info?
PLUS, how can I lie about this? It was literally ALL over the news everywhere and can be seen on every search engine etc. In the Uk alone it was watched by 30million (not sure the exact numbers since somewhere says 26.5 and somewhere says 35million so I dunno).. but yeah, apparently I lied haha.. i mean, wtf?

Not sure if her knight is British or where he is from (she has 3 knights, not sure where any are from).. but I sure hope he isn't wow.

This all comes across like a group of people (model and member - knight or otherwise) that forgot that visiting a cam model’s show is supposed to be totally voluntary on the member’s part.

It’s shouldn’t matter when the Queen’s funeral was. You shouldn’t need any reason to miss a model’s show. It’s not your job to be there.

If she's acting like that why are you visiting her room? Sending sarcastic messages would kill it for me immediately.

If she's acting like that why are you visiting her room? Sending sarcastic messages would kill it for me immediately.

Up until these few days, she has always been great and not cared about stuff, so I am not sure wtf is happening or why. It was/is strange she suddenly started to do it. I will see how messages go today from her if she is on

Hmm, sadly her Knight is possibly from Australia, Liz's funeral was on the evening of Tuesday 20th for us down here. It's another example of some people not quite realising that the world of camsites is INTERNATIONAL. Or not understanding how time-zones operate.

Hmm, sadly her Knight is possibly from Australia, Liz's funeral was on the evening of Tuesday 20th for us down here. It's another example of some people not quite realising that the world of camsites is INTERNATIONAL. Or not understanding how time-zones operate.

I just saw, no none are from Australia, so I dunno - Belgium, Serbia, and UK.
I hope it wasn't the Uk guy who got it wrong

I ... I dunno what to say to this, it's both a WTF and a "LOLZ"

Well, this one may just be the most bizarre for some time.
Newcomer to my friend's room tipped a lot of tokens and then went private.
On returning to the public stream, she accused an ever-present obsessed regular of having created this new account.
Seems he had given himself away during the private by several things, including asking her who her favourite regular is.
Instead of just admitting it, this guy then went into a hugely embarrassing show of holding a conversation with himself in the chat to try and *prove* they were different people.
And the rest of us could tell from the way he was writing that it was indeed him. SMH.
There used to be a regular in the room I mod for who occasionally did this. But his worst behavior was when some other user was on a tipping run and getting attention he would suddenly request pvt. Important note: the model needed glasses but did not always wear them. So she would accept the pvt thinking it was the big tipper. Then once in pvt he would wait until she realized it was him and not the tipper. In the meantime the tipper had often left the room. It was a stupid jealous move and he is now gone.

There used to be a regular in the room I mod for who occasionally did this. But his worst behavior was when some other user was on a tipping run and getting attention he would suddenly request pvt. Important note: the model needed glasses but did not always wear them. So she would accept the pvt thinking it was the big tipper. Then once in pvt he would wait until she realized it was him and not the tipper. In the meantime the tipper had often left the room. It was a stupid jealous move and he is now gone.
I have seen that move over and over and over. Obnoxious. Not only deprives the model of the full benefit of the big tipper, but often others get involved once he slows down.

I have seen this happen a lot. It’s a major dick move. Sometimes you could make the argument it was just bad timing, but often you can tell it was deliberate, just to stop the other tippers’ momentum and refocus the model on that one needy member.

Some models will ask them to wait, but sometimes they accept the private request regardless of how fast the public tips are coming in. Whether the lost public tokens are worth the private show is for the model to decide. But I know from a tipper’s point of view, it often ends my tipping for the day because it puts me in a foul mood, and I end up leaving rather than sit there annoyed.

On the flip side, I tend to buy a lot of private shows myself. I try to be courteous about my timing when I request them, for this reason. If someone else is tipping publicly at a good pace, I save my private request for the next lull in tips. And in the meantime, I’ll join the public tipping.

I have seen this happen a lot. It’s a major dick move. Sometimes you could make the argument it was just bad timing, but often you can tell it was deliberate, just to stop the other tippers’ momentum and refocus the model on that one needy member.

Some models will ask them to wait, but sometimes they accept the private request regardless of how fast the public tips are coming in. Whether the lost public tokens are worth the private show is for the model to decide. But I know from a tipper’s point of view, it often ends my tipping for the day because it puts me in a foul mood, and I end up leaving rather than sit there annoyed.

On the flip side, I tend to buy a lot of private shows myself. I try to be courteous about my timing when I request them, for this reason. If someone else is tipping publicly at a good pace, I save my private request for the next lull in tips. And in the meantime, I’ll join the public tipping.
yes, I have had exactly two models say "no privates" when I was tipping a lot and I made sure to thank them specifically for it and tip a little extra because a lot of models just roll right in to privates as soon as they come in on Stripchat (or have it set up to auto accept).

Reactions: inertvolcano

This was deliberate and eventually got the guy banned.

Personally I always ask a model before hitting the pvt button.

The worst is when it happens on streamate because as the model you have 0 choice in the matter

The worst is when it happens on streamate because as the model you have 0 choice in the matter
I know that SM and others like it are platforms set up for going pvt but I always ask the model prior to doing anything, even tipping for a striptease or flash. I think it's the courteous thing to do. Unfortunately, these platforms are full of guys who just want to treat the models like sex robots.

It's interesting you mention tipping in SM though. Something I've noticed is that UK/US models seem to have way busier rooms with guys hanging around longer and tipping regularly than Latina models do. I love Latina models so I spend most of my time in those rooms and notice they are a lot quieter and that in SM terms, pvt shows seem to be the main goal for them and not tips.

Overnight, the model I mod for on CB sent me a DM showing a screenshot from her show on Stripchat.
Someone had written in the public chat that they were me, quoting my CB username, and made up some BS about not being able to log in on CB.
Guess they had been watching the show on CB and noted I wasn't in the room.
The model asked him to confirm his name, and of course he didn't reply.
But just can't get my head around what this person thought they could achieve by pretending to be me, unless just hoping for a PM to reply with a dick picture (or something even worse) attached.

being trans is okay but its just how he said it. had to be there. lol

i mean i kinda get the whole trans thing (somewhat) i hate my boobies and sometimes wish i was close to completely flat but that's kinda because i hate bras and back pain.

I was just thinking the same thing. Hell, you could be in the middle of a conversation with a member you really like...or you could be in the middle of fulfilling a "Show feet" tip request...and then BAM! Some random member can just take you into a premium session (without asking first) that you don't get the option to accept or deny. I really hope that SM members realize that when that happens, it's not the model doing it intentionally.

Overnight, the model I mod for on CB sent me a DM showing a screenshot from her show on Stripchat.
Someone had written in the public chat that they were me, quoting my CB username, and made up some BS about not being able to log in on CB.
Guess they had been watching the show on CB and noted I wasn't in the room.
The model asked him to confirm his name, and of course he didn't reply.
But just can't get my head around what this person thought they could achieve by pretending to be me, unless just hoping for a PM to reply with a dick picture (or something even worse) attached.

I had that happen to me once, too. In fact, it was also someone on Stripchat trying to impersonate me by using my CB username.

I first became aware that my CB name was already taken on SC when I created my SC account and had to pick something different. I was ready to chalk it up to coincidence - it’s not impossible that someone might come up with the same username on their own. But he apparently was going into a specific model’s SC room because he knew I was a regular in her CB shows. So he created a SC account with my CB username and attempted to convince the model he was me. (Failed right away, and then she told me about it later.)

I still don’t know what he hoped to gain from “being me” other than a basic level of friendliness with the model. Or to perhaps sabotage that goodwill… who knows.

Reactions: rockin_rod
I had that happen to me once, too. In fact, it was also someone on Stripchat trying to impersonate me by using my CB username.

I first became aware that my CB name was already taken on SC when I created my SC account and had to pick something different. I was ready to chalk it up to coincidence - it’s not impossible that someone might come up with the same username on their own. But he apparently was going into a specific model’s SC room because he knew I was a regular in her CB shows. So he created a SC account with my CB username and attempted to convince the model he was me. (Failed right away, and then she told me about it later.)

I still don’t know what he hoped to gain from “being me” other than a basic level of friendliness with the model. Or to perhaps sabotage that goodwill… who knows.
Someone also created a Stripchat or Xhamster account with my CB username fairly recently, although the guy I just wrote about was using some unrelated grey account name when saying he was me....... just weird.

Reactions: NotYou and Smoothie
Someone also created a Stripchat or Xhamster account with my CB username fairly recently, although the guy I just wrote about was using some unrelated grey account name when saying he was me....... just weird.
If someone went to the effort of impersonating me on a cam site, I think I'd send them money. And sympathy. I'm a tragic bastard as it is. I can't imagine how tragic you'd have to be to want to be a pretend me.

If someone went to the effort of impersonating me on a cam site, I think I'd send them money. And sympathy. I'm a tragic bastard as it is. I can't imagine how tragic you'd have to be to want to be a pretend me.

Hahaha this is me too, and i have definitely had a couple of people try to impersonate me, on Skype for example. Luckily with models that I already know and communicate with and they knew instantly it isn't me. Some guys just see how well you get on with a model and try get in on it, yet they don't say/do anything you have been like with the model - ever haha. It's very tragic unfortunately but it happens. These are 2 i know of, i hope there are not more lol.

Reactions: Ozzie_
736F3A5B-CB1F-4771-8F28-F114ADEB6B66.jpeg
Translation:

“You are powerful, controlling and supernatural. Transcend the stages of sex to reach the orgasm of madness of the great devil”

“The demonic woman is the most beautiful and sacred witch of the gods”

I am sure the model’s reaction was “Uhhhhh … thanks?”

edwardsbuck434:
I love to fuck you with my 12in long Dick if you will let me
streamer-icon
DianaDevil:
12 inch long hahahaha ............................
edwardsbuck434:
Let me but it inside of your Pussy or your ass and you will see
streamer-icon
DianaDevil:
if i wanted to do endoscopy i go to the doctor i dont want a dick for that

I SIMPLY cound not get it anymore ! wtf its this maddness about 5 bilions inch dick ... ........................ how this motherfuckers think i may get exited or feel plesure by a fucking extremelly long shit going and hitting in all my organs and make me bleed and scream in pain !??? fuck them all !

lol I just came here to post this one.

kakapipi005
u know mi dick can go beyond your stomach

model
:0

kakapipi005
im serious I HAVE 17inches in mi dick

i dont know why they need us with such long dicks , they can easly suck it by themselves or bend it and stick it in ass .

PS , now i feel better mine only gave me an 12 inch one damm i am trully lucky