AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
A few minutes ago on SC:

Purple User : Ugly hoe look for a job you cunt

Yeah that happens when you decide to stream on your birthday:D still don't understand why...

usually i don't give them much attention but i wrote him a pm that his life won't get any better because he insults someone on the internet
Happy birthday! and treat the idiots with the contempt they deserve ;)

A few minutes ago on SC:

Yeah that happens when you decide to stream on your birthday:D still don't understand why...

usually i don't give them much attention but i wrote him a pm that his life won't get any better because he insults someone on the internet
Ignore the idiots!
Happy Birthday!!!!!! 🎈🎂🎁🥂

• Hugs
Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
A few minutes ago on SC:

Happy birthday!!!! 🎂

Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
Today I come to you with a classic:

"ass bb"

We've all seen it. We probably see it daily. What makes this one so different Mika?

Well, dear reader, this particular "ass bb" happened during my birthday stream (the fact it was my b-day stream was announced in a room subject and I was actually talking about it out loud when this guy joined), while I was online for almost 2 hours and still haven't met my first goal (it was a small one, 250 tokens) from a guy with over 12k tokens in his account who hasn't tipped me a single one. After I politely explained that I have a tip menu and told him to tip for his request he decided to repeat it in another language. Because idk maybe he thought that if it's not in english you don't have to pay? Ending to this story is sadly quite anticlimatic (no pun intended) - I responded again with price for is request, this time in writing, and he left without parting with a single token.

This guy said a bit more after but it was just repeating himself saying his name "is roar" and "he is in love with the model" you know, then he was silenced lol.
I bet you can guess what the image is that I blocked. Yeah, who doesn't;t want a dick pic in chat huh?
This was the start of the chat from him, he started with "Believe me Roar" lol..

roar_0908.png

This guy said a bit more after but it was just repeating himself saying his name "is roar" and "he is in love with the model" you know, then he was silenced lol.
I bet you can guess what the image is that I blocked. Yeah, who doesn't;t want a dick pic in chat huh?
This was the start of the chat from him, he started with "Believe me Roar" lol..

View attachment 93689
WTF.

"ass bb"

We've all seen it. We probably see it daily. What makes this one so different Mika?

Well, dear reader, this particular "ass bb" happened during my birthday stream (the fact it was my b-day stream was announced in a room subject and I was actually talking about it out loud when this guy joined), while I was online for almost 2 hours and still haven't met my first goal (it was a small one, 250 tokens) from a guy with over 12k tokens in his account who hasn't tipped me a single one. After I politely explained that I have a tip menu and told him to tip for his request he decided to repeat it in another language. Because idk maybe he thought that if it's not in english you don't have to pay? Ending to this story is sadly quite anticlimatic (no pun intended) - I responded again with price for is request, this time in writing, and he left without parting with a single token.
I (belatedly) wish you a happy birthday!!!! 🎂🥂

View attachment 93694

Er, how does 'NO!!!!' sound?
To be fair ivdo see plenty of models trading and grinding Teddy bears especially those huge ones lol. Usually with clothes on though. Never more than reading and playfully grinding though.

I think have once seen someone put a strapon to one too - or that's my weird imagination? I'm confident I saw it though haha

Reactions: Ozzie_

"ass bb"

A little bit late, I know but sorry that you had to deal with that on your birthday ❤️ I made the observation that birthday streams attracts more incels and assholes than regular streaming days. Don’t know if you seen my post in this thread (13th september), but I had a similar shitty birthday stream with many insults and demands.

I even had one guy giving me a downvote with a „happy birthday“ message on chaturbate, just because it was my birthday and he saw that I only had 15 upvotes but a 100% satisfaction rate.

And yeah it hurts more when you see that a guy who demands things, has an account with a fortune of tokens and you put effort into decorating your room for such idiots.

I had „happy birthday“ for 5 tokens on my tip menu and nobody tipped even this small amount.

I will never stream on my b-day again, because it’s not worth it in my opinion.I don’t want to give them the power to hurt / disrespect me on this day.

Maybe it helps that you know that you’re not alone with this. ❤️

( and I wanted to thank everyone for the kind messages and birthday wishes)

A little bit late, I know but sorry that you had to deal with that on your birthday ❤️ I made the observation that birthday streams attracts more incels and assholes than regular streaming days. Don’t know if you seen my post in this thread (13th september), but I had a similar shitty birthday stream with many insults and demands.

I even had one guy giving me a downvote with a „happy birthday“ message on chaturbate, just because it was my birthday and he saw that I only had 15 upvotes but a 100% satisfaction rate.

And yeah it hurts more when you see that a guy who demands things, has an account with a fortune of tokens and you put effort into decorating your room for such idiots.

I had „happy birthday“ for 5 tokens on my tip menu and nobody tipped even this small amount.

I will never stream on my b-day again, because it’s not worth it in my opinion.I don’t want to give them the power to hurt / disrespect me on this day.

Happy belated birthday to you! I wish your b-day stream was more successful, but yes, it helps a bit to know I'm not alone, so thank you for your response.

Well, this one may just be the most bizarre for some time.
Newcomer to my friend's room tipped a lot of tokens and then went private.
On returning to the public stream, she accused an ever-present obsessed regular of having created this new account.
Seems he had given himself away during the private by several things, including asking her who her favourite regular is.
Instead of just admitting it, this guy then went into a hugely embarrassing show of holding a conversation with himself in the chat to try and *prove* they were different people.
And the rest of us could tell from the way he was writing that it was indeed him. SMH.

On returning to the public stream, she accused an ever-present obsessed regular of having created this new account.
Seems he had given himself away during the private by several things, including asking her who her favourite regular is.
Instead of just admitting it, this guy then went into a hugely embarrassing show of holding a conversation with himself in the chat to try and *prove* they were different people.
And the rest of us could tell from the way he was writing that it was indeed him. SMH.
lol

Sometimes fetishes are the least weird thing about people. I can’t begin to imagine the thought process behind this stunt

Was it by any chance that guy who was here quite recently who said he does that to models?
One account he is super friendly and gets personal with them and on another 1 or 2 accounts he treats them the complete opposite..

Chaturbate. Light blue guy.

heelshunter25
wow wonderful honey! Darling i would send you 3500 tokens, if you wear in public diffrent clothes like jeans, skirt, dress, heels, leggings-yoga pants, and panties with bra and more .. all what have here. You can change behind cam ofc you not naked you in clothes dont forget it so i pay you after this show in public 3500 tokens this is my fetish its special and if do this good i give you bonus of 200 tokens if interested tell me

heelshunter25
interested?

MODEL:
In pvt or tip before, the only way

heelshunter25 leaves the room lol

Years ago I was involved in investigating a series of bomb threats to a government building. The same security guard got the calls. I was listening to the tapes and noticed there was never any overlap between the voices, not even a little, on all three tapes. After doing some more digging it turned out the guard was doing both voices but they sounded completely different and stayed consistent. It was one of the weirdest things I've listened to.

He got several years in prison out of it.

Happy Belated Birthday, @Carmen_Monroe and @_mika_ !!! :party::party:🎉🎉 I'm sorry about the asshole members, and I agree that birthday celebrations (Whether it's your actual birthday or a pre/post-birthday celebration) can really bring out the shitty people saying/doing shitty things.

And having a member ask "So since it's your birthday, what do we get? Any deals?" isn't something that a cam model wants to hear. 🤯

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Look, dude...I get that some models like to do stuff like that in celebration of their birthdays, and cool beans and all...but don't come to other models' rooms (celebrating a birthday) and start acting like it's gonna be a fucking Ollie's Bargain Outlet blowout sale. 😂 And deals on what exactly? I usually only charge 50 tokens for videos. Lol.

My actual birthday I don't even bother getting on cam. I make it a tradition to spend that day at an amusement park such as Six Flags, unless there are thunderstorms in the forecast. I would not spend my special day in free chat dealing with entitled assholes, unless maybe the 12 midnight EST ("Hey, it's my birthday now!") start of the birthday before logging off to get some rest before the big day.

Was it by any chance that guy who was here quite recently who said he does that to models?
One account he is super friendly and gets personal with them and on another 1 or 2 accounts he treats them the complete opposite..
I remember that thread. But no, very much doubt it, since his behaviour was so similar under both usernames that the model was able to figure out it was him so quickly.
She told me later she suspected it was him well before he asked her to go private, and was certain about 5 mins in.

Reactions: NotYou
I also know of a member who pulled that same routine. He was possessive of the model and would create alternate usernames to basically work himself into a jealous fit by seeing how she behaved in PMs/privates towards other people, and then pitch a fit about it when he found out he wasn't special.

I think it's also come up a couple times among the "fell in love with a cam model" set to spy on the model and try to catch them doing something to get upset about. Real weirdo behavior.

Last edited:
Years ago I was involved in investigating a series of bomb threats to a government building. The same security guard got the calls. I was listening to the tapes and noticed there was never any overlap between the voices, not even a little, on all three tapes. After doing some more digging it turned out the guard was doing both voices but they sounded completely different and stayed consistent. It was one of the weirdest things I've listened to.

He got several years in prison out of it.
Just the other day I dived into an older thread about a guy who had fallen in love with a model. If I remember correctly, a second forum member appeared claiming to the friend of the OP. However, the language patterns and identical typos made it very clear that it was the same individual. Weird shit.