AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I booked an appointment with chiropractor and acupuncture office I've gone to before, but they don't have any openings until Saturday. Fingers crossed it helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
I booked an appointment with chiropractor and acupuncture office I've gone to before, but they don't have any openings until Saturday. Fingers crossed it helps.
Well I hope you're on the cancel list incase they have a no show or cancelation before then.

• Hugs
Reactions: inertvolcano
Well I hope you're on the cancel list incase they have a no show or cancelation before then.
I'm not in a state to drive myself and had to ask a friend to give me a ride to the appointment, and unfortunately he works during the week so I can't ask him to drop everything to drive me if there's a cancellation. It sucks but at least I have something to look forward to and hope it can bring me some relief.

• Hugs
Ooof, one of the worst pinched nerves I've ever had was FROM a chiropractor trying to alleviate lower back pain (due to bulging discs).

I'd never recommend a chiro. Medical Massage maybe.

Oh yeah I have a terrible bulging disc in my neck and I have been warned to never let a chiro near it lest my head pop off.

In this case my chiro is also a licensed physical therapist, and he's a super smart guy who wouldn't do anything that could potentially aggravate the situation. We didn't discuss treatment on the phone, but I trust that if there's the potential to make the situation worse he'd know about it and wouldn't do it. When I've gone to him before he does a little bit of manhandling but also taught me yoga poses and stretches to help so this might be a case where he exclusively gives me stretches and exercises. I trust him.

Ooof, one of the worst pinched nerves I've ever had was FROM a chiropractor trying to alleviate lower back pain (due to bulging discs).

I'd never recommend a chiro. Medical Massage maybe.
same. i know as a nurse i should not talk down on medical stuff but daaaamn. massages all the way but thats it for me XD

Friday morning, just waking up.. boss texted because I didn't show up to work today..

but hey, who cares it the weekend now right?

IRL labor job sure seems pretty bogus when you are so used to making way more sitting at home actually enjoying what you do.

Wishing everyone a great start to their weekend :wacky:

Reactions: inertvolcano
My cat completed her course of chemo and radiation this week. The Vets say they've only seen 2 other cases where a cat has cleared cancer growth (or cells or whatever) that fast! From what I understand they are basically considering her in remission!!!

ETA; And on the same day I found out my Grandmother (who I thought was on death's door basically) has actually kicked covids ass and undergone successful surgery to stop some internal bleeding she was having due to a stomach ulcer :sweating:😅

Annnnd it's FRIDAY!!! The emotional lift and relief is intense!!

Happy Spring Break GIF by HBO

Feel Good Cat GIF

Last edited:
Most people use ATM to say at the moment but I just can't read it any other way than ass to mouth.

It bugs me when people say “ATM machine.” Lol.

Reactions: Brit and Ozzie_
Judas Priest is a real Thigh Slapper. That guy never gets tired. What an inspiration!
I love a good and energetic stage presence!

I was walking by this huge huge Soccer event at the park today, and got mistaken for one of the people who worked it, I guess. I got handed a bunch of stuff and left alone in charge of a whole area, before I had a chance to tell anyone I was just a random person walking by. So I ended up stuck there for 2 hours working, until it ended and I could go home like everyone else. I wonder if any of them are gonna be around their dinner tables tonight talking about the event, and realize that no one actually knew me. They all just left me in charge of a bunch of people, and shit that was going on. LOL. I think it was purely because I coincidentally just happened to have on a similar color shirt to one of the teams, and a bunch of the other people there. I'm even in pictures and stuff now, and I'm not even on the team, or in their club 😆

I Have No Idea Shrug GIF

Last edited:
I was walking by this huge huge Soccer event at the park today, and got mistaken for one of the people who worked it, I guess. I got handed a bunch of stuff and left alone in charge of a whole area, before I had a chance to tell anyone I was just a random person walking by. So I ended up stuck there for 2 hours working, until it ended and I could go home like everyone else. I wonder if any of them are gonna be around their dinner tables tonight talking about the event, and realize that no one actually knew me. They all just left me in charge of a bunch of people, and shit that was going on. LOL. I think it was purely because I coincidentally just happened to have on a similar color shirt to one of the teams, and a bunch of the other people there. I'm even in pictures and stuff now, and I'm not even on the team, or in their club 😆

I Have No Idea Shrug GIF

OMG, for real? 😂 Not even a quick "No, I don't work here!," and you stayed for 2 hours??? You are way nicer than most!

• Funny!
Reactions: Brit and MarieElise
OMG, for real? 😂 Not even a quick "No, I don't work here!," and you stayed for 2 hours??? You are way nicer than most!
I should have said something, but time kept going by and I kept thinking ; they’re gonna think it’s weird I never said something before now. And then once the photos got taken I felt super weird , and decided just to keep going with it, so I didn’t look stupid.

I spent so much time debating back and forth whether “now would be a good time to say something” that I ended up stuck. However now I realize that it’s going to be even weirder once they see me in all the photos, and realize that no one actually knew me .

I think its essential in a democracy that people of different opinion talk to each other in a respectful manner. Try to understand the fears. If you call them Nazis you will reject them from ever coming back.

Thought of the day: Why do so many people have to be so negative? I guess I better get used to it. I pretty much am - but I just don't understand it!!
You're right. I try not to get too used to it because I'm afraid I'll start to forget it's not supposed to be that way. 🙂

I Have No Idea Shrug GIF
You were in the right place at the right time. It was meant to be. They'll wonder why you're not at their next event. You did such good job! Ha-ha 😃