AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Yeah, I notised that too. Scary, isn't it?
So fucking scary! I was never really optimistic towards how stupid people can be but knowing that half the country voted for the same dude AGAIN despite all he said/did is truly horrific. Not to mention all the hatred that he spread... I feel really sorry for my country but Lula gives me a bit of hope. He was a wonderful president in the past and I still believe in him.

It's nice to know that you followed our elections. Are you into politics, Kitty?

Reactions: ArcticKitty
So fucking scary! I was never really optimistic towards how stupid people can be but knowing that half the country voted for the same dude AGAIN despite all he said/did is truly horrific. Not to mention all the hatred that he spread... I feel really sorry for my country but Lula gives me a bit of hope. He was a wonderful president in the past and I still believe in him.

It's nice to know that you followed our elections. Are you into politics, Kitty?

I am, Lilly! Both as a part of trying to make sense of our world and wanting it to be better.

Honestly, I mostly became interested after Trump was elected and I was anxious throughout his term. There's something about a failed state with nuclear weapons run by a demented bratrich sociopath that makes me take notise.

as far as i'm concerned it's an embarrassment on their part for having thousands of their users/models flock here for actual support help. So instead of trying to limit the exposure and keep things streamlined for their support team, I'm gonna unleash it in its true form. I was deleting and moderating at least 10-20 posts per day that were duplicate or posting in another CB complaint thread. I thought keeping it organized would allow for the punker account to actually pay attention and help, but I finally realize my time and effort was being taken for granted.

The CB section is going to finally fully represent how completely shit-tastic CB's report/ban/support system is.

I agree, it is a poor reflection on CB's management that they don't make their reporting and vetting system a priority nor do they seem to care about CSR/TSR for models and users. They probably just see it as part of overhead to keep as low as they can. That they don't appreciate you and the venue you provide and maintain it just outrageous. (I would boycott CB in sympathy, only I don't have an account with them.)

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Speaking of lowlife assholes who make the world and everything they touch worse, I'm so fucking tired of being bombarded with Elon Musk spam. Every. Single. Day. And I don't think it can be escaped at this point. Fool so tied up in his role as a Twitter shitposter, he fucking buys Twitter. :vomit:

It kinda makes me long for the days when the world's worst people were quietly evil.

world's worst people were quietly evil.
right? they're loud as fuck and in our faces at every turn now

I'm concerned and irritated about how he's going to affect Twitter. For over a decade now it's been one of the most reliable and accepting social medias for naked workers to use. If it goes tits up in a ditch I seriously will be at a loss.

right? they're loud as fuck and in our faces at every turn now

I'm concerned and irritated about how he's going to affect Twitter. For over a decade now it's been one of the most reliable and accepting social medias for naked workers to use. If it goes tits up in a ditch I seriously will be at a loss.

Frankly, it feels like a miracle Twitter managed to be so consistent with its handling of erotic material for so long. One can hope Mr. "Bastion of Free Speech" won't do much damage to it as a platform, but I can't say I carry much of that hope, myself.

When you are talking with a client on the phone and they just go on and on and on.......
And your thoughts are...... %$#*(&$(*&%$(&%&(#&(&$$ !!! :rolleyes:

Nine years ago today I touched Justin Timberlake’s foot at his The 20/20 Experience concert in Philly. 😍 Thanks to the MFC tippers back then who made that happen for me.

Excited 90S GIF

I’m annoyed, and this cold, rainy weather ain’t helping either. I miscalculated something, and now my bank account is like -$16 after the overdraft charge. And the chump change I just earned on OnlyFans (payout went through today) is money I won't even get to see. Spent hours of my time working on a few new videos, and now the chump change I’d earned in sales is money I won’t even get to see.

I was having some weird glitches that same night on MFC, after not having any for a while. Something weird was up that day. One guy even told me that for a little while every time he tried to type in my chat it wasn't working, and I believed him, I don't think he was a troll. I was randomly disconnecting from the server too, so I guess same as you; basically getting kicked off.

Is anyone else into true crime and following what happened in Idaho?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
that moment when you find out about the first snow in your hometown by scrolling your facebook timeline.

I didn't have this many followers since I was a sperm. :)

Reactions: MarieElise
Is anyone else into true crime and following what happened in Idaho?
Not aware of the events in Idaho, but find true crime a fascinating insight - probably since high school, when a math teacher was arrested mid-way through class, and later convicted for committing a double-homicide. Turns out we had been in the same room with this murderer on the afternoon it happened, and not long afterwards. Took a long time to come to terms with the idea that someone could do something so cold and calculating, and then calmly walk into a schoolroom and get started on trigonometry.

I'm looking forward to the soccer world championship 2026 in the US. I love this sport, but what happens now in Qatar is just horrible. IMO

I'm looking forward to the soccer world championship 2026 in the US. I love this sport, but what happens now in Qatar is just horrible. IMO
Agreed. Usually I'm so excited for FIFA. Now I don't even want to watch. 👎

I was having some weird glitches that same night on MFC, after not having any for a while. Something weird was up that day. One guy even told me that for a little while every time he tried to type in my chat it wasn't working, and I believed him, I don't think he was a troll. I was randomly disconnecting from the server too, so I guess same as you; basically getting kicked off.

I can’t even cam on MFC anymore without constantly worrying that OBS is fucking with my stream. When OBS is doing that crazy shit where the box at the bottom keeps switching from green…to yellow…to red…back to green…, I don’t know how it’s affecting my stream because when I record the stream on OBS and later play it back, everything looks fine. Some of these guys don’t speak up to let me know it’s messed up, or I’ll have ONE person tell me he’s having problems but no one else will say they are. So then I’ll assume it’s just him. It’s frustrating, and I’m just gonna start logging off and logging into dead-ass ManyVids Live when this happens…like I did yesterday. Because I can cam on MVLive without OBS (huge plus for me since OBS stresses me out), and my stream video area on there looks clearer and fantastic.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
I think the real Flavor Flav just liked my reply to someone on Twitter. 😲 Lol.
I remember when the New York Giants won the Super Bowl and Flavor Flav was on the field at the end with a big gold clock around his neck. He ran and hugged a completely bemused Tom Coughlin, the Giants head coach. One of those great bizarro moments when two completely different worlds collide.

Elon Musk should stop messing around with stupid shit, and ban all those God damned only fans promo bots! They're annoying as fuck!

We finally got a good blanket of winter snow in my neck of the mountains. The full-pitched battle against seasonal depression is about to kick off.
Things are finally starting to heat up here in the southern hemisphere, Summer officially starts in December but we're only just seeing 'normal' spring temps after 3 years of La Nina wet weather and abnormally high rainfall.
Today we got 30C, so channeling some sunshine your way.

Things are finally starting to heat up here in the southern hemisphere, Summer officially starts in December but we're only just seeing 'normal' spring temps after 3 years of La Nina wet weather and abnormally high rainfall.
Where I am at we haven't had a good winter in a while.

What I mean by that is that it is like fall/spring.

To an extent I have wondered if the hemisphere's aren't shifting a bit.

72aq9a.jpg

Reactions: rockin_rod
I have a colleague from the USA and their family spends 6 months of the year in the US and 6 months down here every year, so they always get 2 summers and no winters. Always sounds pretty good to me.
Only unusual thing (at least to me when I first moved here, I grew up in England) is that Christmas falls in summer, it's so hot but we still have the traditional roast on Christmas Day, and send cards with snow scenes :)

Where I am at we haven't had a good winter in a while.

What I mean by that is that it is like fall/spring.

To an extent I have wondered if the hemisphere's aren't shifting a bit.
Oh yeah, it's been really unusual weather patterns these last 2-3 years. On average, where I live the summer high temps can reach 45C and the winter lows around -7C, but for the last couple of years, winters have been milder (like -2C) and summers top out in the mid-high 30'sC. Don't mind that at all, but makes me wonder if the cycles are going to adjust again, and we'll see more extremes of higher and lower temps in coming years.