AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I knew that the adult industry is probably the oldest industry there is, but 11,000 years old? lol

Lol 2 leopards and a bull and he assumes they wanna eat him dick first? Wtf? … or maybe the hungry animals just walked in on a romantic moment.

Gosh … this is turning into some kind of a weird rorshak moment here.

I knew that the adult industry is probably the oldest industry there is, but 11,000 years old? lol

Well I gotta say that, as a man, if I am naked and surrounded by leopards, there's a good chance that I am going to be trying to protect my "honeymoon appendages" with whatever I can, nothing romantic / erotic in my scenario :)

I don't think he's naked, I think he's wearing a pair of flares 😂
There's another man too, presumably doing the common sense thing and waving a snake around to scare the bull and 2 leopards. Meanwhile the first guy is frozen and has had some kind of fight/flight/ freeze/ grab your dick type reaction 😂

I don't think he's naked, I think he's wearing a pair of flares 😂
There's another man too, presumably doing the common sense thing and waving a snake around to scare the bull and 2 leopards. Meanwhile the first guy is frozen and has had some kind of fight/flight/ freeze/ grab your dick type reaction 😂
Ahh I did not notice the other guy.

You are correct, if a friend of mine was surrounded by animals with his dick out, waving a snake to keep them at bay is exactly what I would do. :rofl:

To paraphrase that late, great philosopher Freddie Mercury: "Fat bottom girls you make the WHOLE world go round!"

If the gods would want us to be heroes, they wouldn't make us fart when we die!

lol

Actually I was thinking about the culture of heroes a lot these days. It has always been a trick by those in power to call certain people heroes in order to be able to send them to their deaths. Just picture the guy in front of an army holding an inspirational speech while everyone is pissing their pants. "For glory! You will be remembered! They will sing songs about your sacrifice!" Today we call health workers heroes in order to .... send them to die. That might be a bit exaggerated but I have had these feeling during covid19 a lot. Just call them heroes and be done with it, no pay rise necessary. The fact that there is an inflation of hero movies (marvel & co) leaves a bad feeling. Propaganda?

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
I feel kind of the same.

Lol my roomate complained the other night that they never added enough maple to the maple icecream I bought. He kinda went on about it forever but in a mild, nice way. Last night I went to have some, and it wasn't even opened or touched yet. So the reason the "maple ice cream" tasted too much like Vanilla, is because he was eating the VANILLA ice cream. Hahahahahaha. We're getting old 😂

Happy Festivus!

Christmas Festival GIF by HULU

Because of these extreme temperatures, my house key couldn't even unlock the door (Frozen) to my house to let me in tonight! Luckily my son was home, so he was able to let me in. I've never experienced that before.

I do like a good wine. Beer I don't understand, maybe its good that it tastes so bad, otherwise people would drink even more.

Reactions: LolaLuv and Ozzie_
my newest dirty talk: "I wanna cover your whole body in pepper and then sneeze all over you!"

is that arousing?

lol\

• Funny!
I do like a good wine. Beer I don't understand, maybe its good that it tastes so bad, otherwise people would drink even more.
I have a weird relationship with beer; there's phases in which I love it and then I just stop liking it at all. It comes in cycles (I'm currently loving it). But wine I always like.

Anyone else here a fan of gewurztraminer? Omg that stuff is amazing!!

If you like fruity crisp whites, it’s totally worth a try! Honestly a good smooth beer from a nice cool keg, on a Summer’s day is amazing. Otherwise the attraction kind of wanes for me too.

Last edited:
Reactions: inertvolcano
Wine does not taste good to me. Why do people like it so much?
No idea! I can't stand it either, unless we are talking a fortified wine such as a good port or liqueur muscat. I don't like beer either. Basically my taste tends towards the sweet, rather than dry or bitter.

I'm not much of an alcohol drinker...it's extremely rare that I'll drink. But if I do, I'll get a Malibu at a karaoke bar. Or I'll have some Peach Moscato or Cranberry Moscato.

I don't know if I wanna work for New Year or not. Will anyone else do it?
I will! I'll buy a bottle of champagne and be ready to pop it on cam, kinda looking forward to it

Lula is taking over presidency today and we're finally getting rid of the demon itself. I slept before I could pop the champagne yesterday 😂 but I'm so ready to do it now!