AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I think I finally figured out how to make my butt cheeks do that cool "thing" that cool chicks do with their butt cheeks... I'm just not sure what it's called :party: :party:

I think I finally figured out how to make my butt cheeks do that cool "thing" that cool chicks do with their butt cheeks... I'm just not sure what it's called :party: :party:

Booty clapping/Booty popping one cheek at a time/Twerking? :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Booty clapping/Booty popping one cheek at a time/Twerking? :)
its that one cheek at a time move, that you have to control with the gluteous muscle. I hope that makes sense, I have no clue what I'm talking about
(but the low back stays still)

Reactions: Jessica Marz
its that one cheek at a time move, that you have to control with the gluteous muscle. I hope that makes sense, I have no clue what I'm talking about
(but the low back stays still)

Yeah, when it’s one cheek at a time I think it’s called “booty popping.” That’s what I’ve been calling it.

That’s awesome that you figured out how to do it!

I tried running, napping, showering and trying a billion other things to kick my ass into gear today. Only thing that worked was getting a sugar high from apple pie :haha:
mmmmm apple pie, nice! I've been craving some pumkin pie with whip cream lately, love it around this time of year !

• Hugs
Reactions: Jessica Marz
A bunch of unfortunate circumstances resulting in me having to starve tonight, UNLESS this damn credit union keeps their word and actually releases these funds to my ex at 12 midnight tonight as promised (Then he can Cash App me this money he promised me, and then I can have late night food sent to me via DoorDash). I need to fucking eat, or I'm gonna pass out.

A bunch of unfortunate circumstances resulting in me having to starve tonight, UNLESS this damn credit union keeps their word and actually releases these funds to my ex at 12 midnight tonight as promised (Then he can Cash App me this money he promised me, and then I can have late night food sent to me via DoorDash). I need to fucking eat, or I'm gonna pass out.
Don't pass out! I enjoy your forum replies. This is the worst day! 😥

sending you a big hug, and hope the payment came through for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
sending you a big hug, and hope the payment came through for you.

Thanks. No, I didn’t get anything. This is what I get for taking the word of my compulsive liar ex who always has excuse after excuse…and me being nice letting him stay here at my house for a while (He lost his place, and has nowhere else to go). He’s been without his car, so he hasn’t been able to DoorDash for a while (The plan was for me to cam while he’s out dashing all day). Supposedly he’s getting his car back on Friday. Supposedly he was waiting on a large amount of money he’d earned from a big moving job he did two weeks ago (He was going to give me some of that money). I need to get my cam room back. Rent’s due on the first. Gonna be selling a lot of items in my house now…including my dolls (Custom made for me) that I’m upset about parting with.

Thanks. No, I didn’t get anything. This is what I get for taking the word of my compulsive liar ex who always has excuse after excuse…and me being nice letting him stay here at my house for a while (He lost his place, and has nowhere else to go). He’s been without his car, so he hasn’t been able to DoorDash for a while (The plan was for me to cam while he’s out dashing all day). Supposedly he’s getting his car back on Friday. Supposedly he was waiting on a large amount of money he’d earned from a big moving job he did two weeks ago (He was going to give me some of that money). I need to get my cam room back. Rent’s due on the first. Gonna be selling a lot of items in my house now…including my dolls (Custom made for me) that I’m upset about parting with.
So sorry to hear this. I hope all turn out well. Sending hugs to you ❤️

• Hugs
So sorry to hear this. I hope all turn out well. Sending hugs to you ❤️

Thank you. I got $15 just now for some stuff I sold at this store.

thought of the day:

Fuck!

a more detailed description:

A good friend of mine is going insane, and I don't the fuck know what to do. He's been doing way too much drugs lately. Jelling at people, attacking them with verbal violence. In my case it was physical violence when I tried to tell him that he needs professional help. Here the health system is pretty good, but of course you can't just call the ambulance to take him away. He must want to get help. Many good friends are afraid of him now because they tried to help and got serious attacks from him. He got thrown out of his flat. First time in my whole life that I'm absolutely clueless about what to do and it seem the only thing I can do is nothing. I've been going through adresses where he could get help, called them and always got the same response. He either has to do something bad, show evident behaviour of disrupting the peace (in german: Hausfriedensbruch, can't find the english transcription) so that the police takes him, or he has to submit by himself.

Its fucking hard! I'm having problems concentrating, there is always the thought " A friend is going insane and I don't know what to do"

sorry for negative stuff, but I suddenly felt the need to write that of my chest. Friends tell me that my own health is priority and of course they are right. So I'm working on it to "let him go"

Next week another Friend is coming back from vacation. Her job is to get people off the streets into medical care and addiction treatment, and I think she is really good at it. Maybe she has an idea.

sorry for negative stuff, but I suddenly felt the need to write that of my chest. Friends tell me that my own health is priority and of course they are right. So I'm working on it to "let him go"
Completely out of my experience so I have no advice, sorry. But yes, look after yourself! You should be your own priority always.
Next week another Friend is coming back from vacation. Her job is to get people off the streets into medical care and addiction treatment, and I think she is really good at it. Maybe she has an idea.
Ahh!! Here is my advice.. follow this thought!! ☝️ ;)

Shipping a 5-pound doll from the U.S. to U.K. wouldn't cost a couple hundred dollars, right? It'd be much less than that? I don't know why FedEx and UPS are showing me prices of like $200 and up. That doesn't even sound right. USPS has a message up about how shipping to certain areas (U.K. being one of them) could be delayed due to Covid. What? Lol. I have a lady in the U.K. interested in buying one of my dolls, and I really need the money.

Shipping a 5-pound doll from the U.S. to U.K. wouldn't cost a couple hundred dollars, right? It'd be much less than that? I don't know why FedEx and UPS are showing me prices of like $200 and up. That doesn't even sound right. USPS has a message up about how shipping to certain areas (U.K. being one of them) could be delayed due to Covid. What? Lol. I have a lady in the U.K. interested in buying one of my dolls, and I really need the money.
Throughout the pandemic, I've been sending stuff from Aus to the USA (I have a classic car and buy/sell parts through a hobby forum), and this stuff is heavy.
I never use FedEx or UPS since they're always way more expensive. USPS International seems to be priced about the same as our Australia Post Standard International (by air) and usually takes about 14 days door-to-door either direction. Can't say I've sent anything to the UK lately, I think it should be fine if you choose an option that has tracking included, as that will let the recipient follow the journey too.
I think the warnings about delayed timeframes is about standard for the postal/shipping industry nowadays, just gives them some wiggle room over the pre-covid standard delivery times since there are fewer worldwide flights.
Probably a good idea to talk to your local USPS office about options, and also any insurance that you or the buyer may require, and then check with the recipient that they're comfortable accepting the terms - noting most 'economy' (rather than 'standard') methods are cheap but usually slower and less reliable than a message-in-a-bottle :)

Just tossing this out for the ACF regulars - if you see a rapid influx/increase of random and out of place posts in the chaturbate unofficial support forum here, I have decided I was doing WAY TOO MUCH for CB for free as far as keeping it organized and moderating which posts made it through, etc. I'm done doing extra work for them since the current reps running the punker account troll me and give no extra help here. I'll be letting duplicate posts through, posts in other users' threads through, etc.

So, daily just go to the CB section and mark it as read before you go on your usual forum browsing. It's gonna be the mess that CB allows it to be without my help anymore.

Screenshot 2022-10-30 190046.png

Throughout the pandemic, I've been sending stuff from Aus to the USA (I have a classic car and buy/sell parts through a hobby forum), and this stuff is heavy.
I never use FedEx or UPS since they're always way more expensive. USPS International seems to be priced about the same as our Australia Post Standard International (by air) and usually takes about 14 days door-to-door either direction. Can't say I've sent anything to the UK lately, I think it should be fine if you choose an option that has tracking included, as that will let the recipient follow the journey too.
I think the warnings about delayed timeframes is about standard for the postal/shipping industry nowadays, just gives them some wiggle room over the pre-covid standard delivery times since there are fewer worldwide flights.
Probably a good idea to talk to your local USPS office about options, and also any insurance that you or the buyer may require, and then check with the recipient that they're comfortable accepting the terms - noting most 'economy' (rather than 'standard') methods are cheap but usually slower and less reliable than a message-in-a-bottle :)

Thanks. If it's really gonna cost a couple hundred dollars to ship a doll (That's how much people pay for this type of doll itself), that's definitely not gonna work. I guess I can try to call the post office in the morning, because I really don't want to waste my time and money taking a bus to the post office (and carrying this doll on the bus with me) just to ask them "Approximately how much would it cost for me to ship this to the U.K.?"

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Just tossing this out for the ACF regulars - if you see a rapid influx/increase of random and out of place posts in the chaturbate unofficial support forum here, I have decided I was doing WAY TOO MUCH for CB for free as far as keeping it organized and moderating which posts made it through, etc. I'm done doing extra work for them since the current reps running the punker account troll me and give no extra help here. I'll be letting duplicate posts through, posts in other users' threads through, etc.

So, daily just go to the CB section and mark it as read before you go on your usual forum browsing. It's gonna be the mess that CB allows it to be without my help anymore.

Just marked CB as read, Ms. Amber. It seems clear enough that administration in that section is an imposition on you. I should hope that they value having a presence in your forum and would want to make arrangements that are to your satisfaction.

It certainly shouldn't cost $200 to ship a 5 lb parcel to the UK, assuming it's not expedited delivery. I'm thinking around $50-60, give or take is normal.

Just marked CB as read, Ms. Amber. It seems clear enough that administration in that section is an imposition on you. I should hope that they value having a presence in your forum and would want to make arrangements that are to your satisfaction.
as far as i'm concerned it's an embarrassment on their part for having thousands of their users/models flock here for actual support help. So instead of trying to limit the exposure and keep things streamlined for their support team, I'm gonna unleash it in its true form. I was deleting and moderating at least 10-20 posts per day that were duplicate or posting in another CB complaint thread. I thought keeping it organized would allow for the punker account to actually pay attention and help, but I finally realize my time and effort was being taken for granted.

The CB section is going to finally fully represent how completely shit-tastic CB's report/ban/support system is.

well, that guy lost in the US quite almost 2 years ago, and he is still causing trouble (and drama) here, so don't count out the dumbass continuing to cause issues and/or trying to run next election.

If there's anything you can be sure about, it's that anyone in Brasil with any sense is very well aware that "this isn't over". The circumstances that enabled Trump, Bolsonaro, and similar fascist low lives to get into power still exist.

If there's anything you can be sure about, it's that anyone in Brasil with any sense is very well aware that "this isn't over". The circumstances that enabled Trump, Bolsonaro, and similar fascist low lives to get into power still exist.
Absolutely. Lula won by literally 1% - edit for accuracy, since I said "literally" - it was actually 0.9% (!!!) . This is faaaar from over BUT his victory does represent something.

Last edited: