AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NEW AGE VERIFICATION

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2022
Hello @punker barbie
Please, help me! My nickname is girlofzombie. Chaturbate upgraded the age verification process. I wanted to submit my ID again for it. I tried Russian Internal passport, I tried International passport, I tried drivers license. And all is invalid upload! I show you it on screenshot. It’s all my valid documents! Now it says that I have only 10 days for submit documents and after it I will lose age verification and will not able to broadcast and earn tokens. AND IM NOT ABLE TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS ANYMORE! Already 10 hours after every trying I get message: “you have uploaded too many ids recently, please try again later.” I show on screenshot also.
Please help with it, I need my account, I don’t want to lose it. I used it more then year. I love being on chaturbate. I can prove anything, any document you need.

Attachments

• 82C0A8F9-6DEA-4CCF-B180-2BA29E68C81E.jpeg
    82C0A8F9-6DEA-4CCF-B180-2BA29E68C81E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 87
  • B56F1FBE-D4D3-4800-B7C9-2B2C90960BF8.jpeg
    B56F1FBE-D4D3-4800-B7C9-2B2C90960BF8.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
Hello @punker barbie
Please, help me! My nickname is girlofzombie. Chaturbate upgraded the age verification process. I wanted to submit my ID again for it. I tried Russian Internal passport, I tried International passport, I tried drivers license. And all is invalid upload! I show you it on screenshot. It’s all my valid documents! Now it says that I have only 10 days for submit documents and after it I will lose age verification and will not able to broadcast and earn tokens. AND IM NOT ABLE TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS ANYMORE! Already 10 hours after every trying I get message: “you have uploaded too many ids recently, please try again later.” I show on screenshot also.
Please help with it, I need my account, I don’t want to lose it. I used it more then year. I love being on chaturbate. I can prove anything, any document you need.
Hello @punker barbie
Hi, I got this notification too and I can see it directly on my account. They write there that all users who broadcast here must present an ID. I read your message and wonder why you upload so many documents. If I understand it correctly, you have to upload a document that you uploaded in the past. And maybe that's why he won't let you.

Upvote 0
Hi, I got this notification too and I can see it directly on my account. They write there that all users who broadcast here must present an ID. I read your message and wonder why you upload so many documents. If I understand it correctly, you have to upload a document that you uploaded in the past. And maybe that's why he won't let you.
I just tried many times 2 different documents. Now problem solved, punker barbie helped me and my account verified.

Upvote 0
I just tried many times 2 different documents. Now problem solved, punker barbie helped me and my account verified.
Hello @punker barbie
I also need your help sarasexx33 is my account and my country is not on the list so I am not able to do any further steps even though my documents are fine (I am waaay over 18 lol) so is there a way to do it manually and since my last applied documents I am only older nothing else changed (you got my point 😃) I have been with CB for 12 years now and now this? Please help me out

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
@punker barbie help me please !!! i got fully same situation about sudden new id approve, but a bit another one - i scan Jumio QR, go to safari on phone, scan Ukrainian interational passport, and then selfie time... and errror 9821 ( not giving chance for selfie even) , but scan of ID made!!!!! support replies with auto things, im in hysterics, i beg them to help, i was the only who ever broadcasted in my room, i was verified long time ago already, and they do it with me when i got power losses because of war , please help me !!!!! i did a lot of tries ,

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie
I also need your help sarasexx33 is my account and my country is not on the list so I am not able to do any further steps even though my documents are fine (I am waaay over 18 lol) so is there a way to do it manually and since my last applied documents I am only older nothing else changed (you got my point 😃) I have been with CB for 12 years now and now this? Please help me out
@SarraB did u solve somehow?

Upvote 0
when I logged into my account, it says that the identity is confirmed. I worked for 3 years and received tokens. I sent a color scan of my passport 3 years ago and was approved. But now you need to upload a passport photo and make a drawing through a webcam. how can a webcam make a high-quality drawing, as opposed to high-quality scanning of a passport through a special device ??? I don't have an iPhone to scan. and so I should be banned?? just because the site is not able to take a good selfie, I can not earn tokens? Where is my fault? :banghead: 😢😿👎👎💔💔⚠️

Upvote 0
when I logged into my account, it says that the identity is confirmed. I worked for 3 years and received tokens. I sent a color scan of my passport 3 years ago and was approved. But now you need to upload a passport photo and make a drawing through a webcam. how can a webcam make a high-quality drawing, as opposed to high-quality scanning of a passport through a special device ??? I don't have an iPhone to scan. and so I should be banned?? just because the site is not able to take a good selfie, I can not earn tokens? Where is my fault? :banghead: 😢😿👎👎💔💔⚠️
your webcam will do that not you personally. webcam takes picture of passport and it takes a scan of your facial features. No iphone is needed.

I also had to go through that and I do not use an IPhone or even own one. I did have to do the ID picture and facial scan a few times until their program agreed that it was clear enough. You have 10 days to do that.

Do not do the new age verify UNLESS it specifically says that you must

Upvote 0
your webcam will do that not you personally. webcam takes picture of passport and it takes a scan of your facial features. No iphone is needed.

I also had to go through that and I do not use an IPhone or even own one. I did have to do the ID picture and facial scan a few times until their program agreed that it was clear enough. You have 10 days to do that.

the webcam did everything badly and that's why I'm banned. you probably have a good camera and you are lucky. I also have a weak computer.

Upvote 0

Upvote 0
I could log into my account but only in another room - I have several rooms. and I could broadcast. but it was recommended to pass a new check and I did not do it - I just left. but in another room I did a check and was immediately banned. :banghead:

Upvote 0

I just did my verification and wow, how silly it is.
I use a Samsung galaxy s22, so amazing camera.. I have a nice bright white light, I use this all before to take a photo and it's crystal clear, yet using the CB verification, no matter what angle or where I place the light source etc my ID shows as being blurry. I try to focus it by going in and out slowly, out and in slow, all sorts you can imagine.

Finally switched to my passport to do it and that was better for me. I am lucky I have 2 IDs I can use otherwise i'd be screwed.
But anyone who has not as good quality cam or phone etc might be even more in trouble than possible. I have no clue why my ID was showing as so blurry on my Galaxy s22

Upvote 0
I use a Samsung galaxy s22, so amazing camera.. I have a nice bright white light, I use this all before to take a photo and it's crystal clear, yet using the CB verification, no matter what angle or where I place the light source etc my ID shows as being blurry. I try to focus it by going in and out slowly, out and in slow, all sorts you can imagine.

Finally switched to my passport to do it and that was better for me. I am lucky I have 2 IDs I can use otherwise i'd be screwed.
But anyone who has not as good quality cam or phone etc might be even more in trouble than possible. I have no clue why my ID was showing as so blurry on my Galaxy s22
I think that the site that does the verification for the chaturbate site is inexperienced and does not work well. I sent a color scan of the document and it was immediately approved a few years ago. I think it's stupid to check the document through the webcam. webcam is a very weak device is not designed to check documents? this camera is for video transmission and you shouldn’t even take amateur photos - the quality will turn out to be low

Upvote 0

Woah! I did that with Shitty Oppo A 15 and instantly approved :D Interesting really :)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I've been a verified model for over 4 years and almost immediately after submitting my documentation due to the new Chaturbate requirements, I was banned. I've submitted multiple inquiries and they simply respond with the same general info saying I'm banned so I won't receive an email response. My username on CB is Tha_prophet. Can someone please help because this is so frustrating?

Upvote 0
I've been a verified model for over 4 years and almost immediately after submitting my documentation due to the new Chaturbate requirements, I was banned. I've submitted multiple inquiries and they simply respond with the same general info saying I'm banned so I won't receive an email response. My username on CB is Tha_prophet. Can someone please help because this is so frustrating?
this site can block any person and without explaining the reasons. simply because they have no reason to ban people from this site. you just need to find other sites and work successfully there. many sites exist. just choose the best site for you. Why humiliate yourself where you are not needed?

Upvote 0
this site can block any person and without explaining the reasons. simply because they have no reason to ban people from this site. you just need to find other sites and work successfully there. many sites exist. just choose the best site for you. Why humiliate yourself where you are not needed?
For one, I have tokens that I deserve to have the ability to have cashed out. Secondly, I have thousands of followers I've gained over an extended period of time. The fact that both of those things are true make it difficult to believe I'm "not needed" or "humiliating" myself by trying to maintain my membership on their site.

Upvote 0
It is difficult to dedicate time and effort to a page for years and out of nowhere they ban you without at least having an answer, yes there are other pages but being new to a page requires time and patience and it is not easy

Upvote 0
It is difficult to dedicate time and effort to a page for years and out of nowhere they ban you without at least having an answer, yes there are other pages but being new to a page requires time and patience and it is not easy
I know it! but is it necessary to work on the site if the site bans you for no reason, shows disrespect and hatred. Who are they there, why are they rude and rude to models. They should understand that cultured women work on the site, many have a good education, family and children. Why are models being treated like homeless people? this is horror! No site allows such rude and impolite behavior with models.👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

Upvote 0
For one, I have tokens that I deserve to have the ability to have cashed out. Secondly, I have thousands of followers I've gained over an extended period of time. The fact that both of those things are true make it difficult to believe I'm "not needed" or "humiliating" myself by trying to maintain my membership on their site.
the site employees don’t need you, and the fact that you were banned and you cry is a humiliation. your followers only need you

Upvote 0
Maybe u know if members i mean tippers also must be verified?In last days i noticed that im loosing few followers per day even if didnt ban any user last days and was doing active show. Just out of topic .Maybe they too must be verified and didnt succeed? <hmm>

Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.