AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Friendship between a model and a member

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, So true :D we’re very precious of our heated haricot beans for breakfast (and why not?!)

I will tell you why: they are disgusting.
I am a Brit too, but I have never enjoyed them "fully". By this I mean, I will get a craving for beans on toast, or beans on cheese on toast, I do it, then after 6 or 7 mouth fulls, I think "oh god, why did I do these, it's so boring and I hate the taste" haha.

It's the same with Minced Pies. EVERY YEAR I do the same thing: I think "oh this year I will buy a few packets of minced pies and enjoy them".
Guess what? EVERY YEAR it's the same result - I HATE THEM. I LOVE the p[astry on them but hate the actual inside :facepalm: :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Baked beans are the shit.

I will tell you why: they are disgusting.
I am a Brit too, but I have never enjoyed them "fully". By this I mean, I will get a craving for beans on toast, or beans on cheese on toast, I do it, then after 6 or 7 mouth fulls, I think "oh god, why did I do these, it's so boring and I hate the taste" haha.

It's the same with Minced Pies. EVERY YEAR I do the same thing: I think "oh this year I will buy a few packets of minced pies and enjoy them".
Guess what? EVERY YEAR it's the same result - I HATE THEM. I LOVE the p[astry on them but hate the actual inside :facepalm: :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

On the subject of Christmas foodstuffs, why do you only ever see brandy snaps at Christmastime? They’re utterly amazing but are they just a UK thing?

Are we going off at a tangent from the original thread with food-related posts?

Is that a good thing?

Are we going off at a tangent from the original thread with food-related posts?

Is that a good thing?

This thread needed the diversion, so yes, it's a good thing. :)

Christmas foods..... couple of thoughts:
when I was a kid in the UK, every year we got an orange in our Christmas stockings.
This was when seasonal fruit (and veg) was not widely available year-round; I think the oranges came from Spain, but just recall that it always seemed very exotic to get an orange from somewhere hot and sunny in the middle of our long, dreary winter. I bet they were expensive for my parents, but they always kept the tradition.
To this day, whenever I peel an orange and smell that citrus smell, it always reminds me of the excitement of Christmas morning.
My parents worked hard but we did not have much money, although Dad always loved to buy the traditional (in the UK) delicacies that hit the stores by December.
I can remember the way the pantry shelf would look with these really exotic items such as Tunisian dates, nuts (like brazil nuts, pistachios, walnuts - was fascinated by the nutcrackers!), shortbread, mince pies and those fancy 'After Eight' wafer mints.

Baked beans are very high in sugar. Which is why I do not eat them. You are better off buying the beans, soaking them and then seasoning them to your taste. Very high in potassium, fiber, and other nutrients.

Reactions: MarieElise
its simple

-> usually you get attention by tipping money -> user zone = thats not a friendzone
-> no model wants to see a guy who comes by to see her naked/masturbating
-> dont use the page as tinder
-> a model wont see you if you look for 1on1 dates especially at night
-> dont have that 1 special model
-> dont buy with tokens your friendship, the moment you think you need to "help" with tokens youre lost...so forget to think about seeing with a girl
-> never ever travel to a city only to see that 1 model -> you will be disappointed because she wont see you

I met a lot of models but this was all on a "im anyway in your city because I'm traveling in your country, lets have lunch/a beer/a coffee?" basis and those girls knew that I dont have that "1 special model" and those girls didnt really get any money out of me besides fanclub for pms...that way our virtual friendship was never based on any promises/money/sexual interest/whatever it was just about the content of the conversations. but the girls knew upfront that I will be in their country and after a while I told them that Id liked to see them in real life for a coffee or whatever or if they can show me something in the city etc or just hang arround with them and their boyfriend or whatever...nowaydays one of my closest friends is a camgirl that I can rely on outside of the page and everytime I am in her city/country. But never ever someone should be in a room thinking that he might meet the girl. If you know upfront how the business works you wont be disappointed. So dont plan your holidays for a camgirl, if youre interested in that country just go there...my saying is chaturbate as a tinder to have a beerbuddy works but never ever anything else....those hot cute girls always have boyfriends, especially in spanish speaking countries.

its simple

-> usually you get attention by tipping money -> user zone = thats not a friendzone
-> dont buy with tokens your friendship, the moment you think you need to "help" with tokens youre lost...so forget to think about seeing with a girl
-> never ever travel to a city only to see that 1 model -> you will be disappointed because she wont see you

I met a lot of models but this was all on a "im anyway in your city because I'm traveling in your country, lets have lunch/a beer/a coffee?" basis and those girls knew that I dont have that "1 special model" and those girls didnt really get any money out of me besides fanclub for pms...that way our virtual friendship was never based on any promises/money/sexual interest/whatever it was just about the content of the conversations. but the girls knew upfront that I will be in their country and after a while I told them that Id liked to see them in real life for a coffee or whatever or if they can show me something in the city etc or just hang arround with them and their boyfriend or whatever...nowaydays one of my closest friends is a camgirl that I can rely on outside of the page and everytime I am in her city/country. But never ever someone should be in a room thinking that he might meet the girl. If you know upfront how the business works you wont be disappointed. So dont plan your holidays for a camgirl, if youre interested in that country just go there...my saying is chaturbate as a tinder to have a beerbuddy works but never ever anything else....those hot cute girls always have boyfriends, especially in spanish speaking countries.

Wut?

The fact this isn't one model, but multiple - what was it, ask/stalk as many as possible and eventually, the numbers are in your favour. Jeez, this is just so much worse. I am happy to stick as being friends with some of the models and not be a creep and try casually act like "hey I'm in your city, let's meet" what the fuck is that.

my saying is chaturbate as a tinder
I'm just spitballing here: Maybe Chaturbate is Chaturbate, and Tinder is Tinder, and we keep it that way.

its simple

the only way to a cammodels heart is a back tattoo.

It’s genuinely taking me a while to unpack all of the WTF in this one, but for starters:

@soy_chris you intend to make money from advising cam models in Colombia, while you’re here advising random people not to tip them because it’s a better way to get close to them?

How much experience do you have, sir, aside from having some beer buddies and knowing how to search up ACF?

That post reminds me of one from a while ago by a similarly immature and clueless male user. I cringe because to me they are really on the border of predatory. Bothering others while they are working and constantly pestering other people is needy and annoying. This dipshit guide is a bit more manipulative but similarly clueless and stupid.

Honestly our lives (as models) would be a whole lot easier if those of you without a clue would just fuck off and get a real hobby. Can you even imagine having to deal with this in your workplace? Like, are some of you even able to put yourself in other people's shoes at all? But then you play the victim card and wonder why you get met with a "wall of aggression" which is just tantrum talk for grown people honestly disagreeing w you. Which we are allowed to do. We are allowed to be honest.

And this bullshit victim talk some guys on here gotta spin about feeling ganged up on or whatever; lets call it for what it is. It's grown adults, who know more about a topic, honestly telling you the truth. And you being too emotionally immature to process and handle that with composure and deportment. It's so offputting to read man babies throwing fits if they don't get coddled and handled with kid gloves, constantly agreed with/ lied to/ have smoke blown up their ass. And yes, that's what happens here. To some members.

But carry on... let yourself become a prime love con target, but then blame the honest models for being the "mean, aggressive" ones 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
its simple

I haven't even got a fucking clue what this says. I think my eyes aren't working any more.

The fact this isn't one model, but multiple - what was it, ask/stalk as many as possible and eventually, the numbers are in your favour. Jeez, this is just so much worse. I am happy to stick as being friends with some of the models and not be a creep and try casually act like "hey I'm in your city, let's meet" what the fuck is that.

i think you understand me wrong...its not about ask/stalk as many as possible....but in the 1.5 years before i traveled to colombia i was in a lot of rooms mostly from 2 studios...that way something like a virtual friendship developed and we were good to see us....no idea whats wtf about that...I just wanted to point out that there is a small chance that a real life friendship can establish but because of the reasons i pointed out, most likely it wont happen....the girl were like oh cool finally you can visit the country...lets go eat something or so...and the girls that I spent a lot of time with in the page all were cool to see me...it wasnt about asking 100 models and 1 will do it :D but most people who want to see a model have their 1 beloved model that they wanna see and this never works....so in a funny way I say that it worked for me as a Tinder to have a beer or a travelguide...even though it wasnt my intention to have them showing me their cities when I entered their rooms but that way it was way cooler to have some locals showing me arround...just a wierd way of how we got to know each other....in the end it all depends on the person who enters the room and 99,99% enter the rooms for the wrong reasons when it comes down if this person might ever meet a girl or not....

Last edited:
i think you understand me wrong...its not about ask/stalk as many as possible....but in the 1.5 years before i traveled to colombia i was in a lot of rooms mostly from 2 studios...that way something like a virtual friendship developed and we were good to see us....no idea whats wtf about that...I just wanted to point out that there is a small chance that a real life friendship can establish but because of the reasons i pointed out, most likely it wont happen....the girl were like oh cool finally you can visit the country...lets go eat something or so...and the girls that I spent a lot of time with in the page all were cool to see me...it wasnt about asking 100 models and 1 will do it :D but most people who want to see a model have their 1 beloved model that they wanna see and this never works....so in a funny way I say that it worked for me as a Tinder to have a beer or a travelguide...even though it wasnt my intention to have them showing me their cities when I entered their rooms but that way it was way cooler to have some locals showing me arround...just a wierd way of how we got to know each other....in the end it all depends on the person who enters the room and 99,99% enter the rooms for the wrong reasons when it comes down if this person might ever meet a girl or not....
This is just so wrong. That's not a friendship, IDK what it is but it sure sounds weird.
Any model who agrees to meet up with a stranger is putting themself in great danger. And a member should not be asking to meet either. As well as crossing a line in a BIG way, in some countries more than others, anyone dumb enough to seek a meeting is asking to get robbed (or just never be heard of again).

I don't recall anyone saying they wanted to meet anyone or have a romance with anyone. Either or both of those things would be a massive pain in my ass and probably in the ass of most members and models. Fucking weird twist on things.

Nothing creeps me out more than when a guy asks to meet up with me or insinuates, says he thinks he knows where I live, or talks to me like he's my boyfriend and we're in bed together having fantastic sex. Sexting with a literal stranger grosses me out to no end.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.