AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A model seeking love and a future with a client? Or a manipulative romance scammer? One year anniversary! Ideas and impressions sought, please.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I haven't yet deleted/blocked every access. I wrote up something to convey to the sites and began to pull some material (screenshots, etc.) together for that purpose. Then real life intruded, so this kind of fell into the background temporarily.

The thread is confusing because there were several hijacks and diversions.

And yes, of course it's true that until everything is blocked and/or deleted, I can still receive personal Skype messages (which happened yesterday in the form of comments reminding me that Christmas in Russia is only a few days away as well as a mini-lecture on how any girlfriend in life has to be "bought." lol)

Do you have a particular interest or just generally curious about the status of the situation?
I have an interest in many things on the Forum. I learn a lot. Makes me think. The depth & intensity of your situation just has me wondering what the final outcome will be. It sounds like you're reporting her, will be blocking her and she's sending Skype messages. I appreciate you answering my question. Thank you George.

wondering what the final outcome will be
Me too.
you're reporting her, will be blocking her and she's sending Skype messages.
I'll admit that writing up messages to send to sites to explain the situation is not fun; it's awkward to say the least and doubt creeps in (do it or drop it).

As several people warned, as long as even one channel remains open, there's opportunity for contact. I admit that I backslid in the sense of getting into a Skype conversation with her a few days ago. I've been good at not reaching out but when she wrote I wasn't able to resist the interaction. So another lesson learned: Once you've been speaking with a person multiple times a week, sometimes for hours at a time, for a year, it is definitely hard to do the cold turkey - even if you now have a negative view. I found that it was hard to resist replying.

Several people in this thread have made what I think were really astute comments about her possible antisocial and / or narcissistic personality. I recall @MarieElise @Sashacurves @ArcticKitty maybe @inertvolcano maybe others. Anyway, in the spirit of what is hopefully the last of these exchanges, a few snippets:

Her: Since you didn't ask how was my weekend...I slept a lot, went to friends and was with my mom.
Me: That's good.
At this time I came from friends, then I slept all day. and when my friend asked me what my boyfriend gave me, I said that I almost had a nervous breakdown. and I wanted the promised iPhone
I never promised to buy you an iPhone. You literally made that up.
Well, then...let me explain something to you now... it doesn't matter which girl you're dating, you always buy her...(gifts, trips to a restaurant, joint vacations) so have you really never bought a girl?
Of course....I've bought countless dinners, stays in hotels, trips, jewelry, for women over the course of life. Why would it surprise you?
That's not my question, I'm asking, why don't you keep your promise? I never ask for something immense, but only tell you about your promises and what you wanted to do for me
You invent promises I never made!
No, I make suggestions of what you should get for me. What do you smell like?I've been wanting to ask for a week now
Unexpected question. ;-)
what flavor?
You're asking about my cologne?
--------------------------------------------------​
Me: Look I'm not sure what we've been doing here but not sure I want to continue whatever it is...
Her: Are you a fool? I've told you more than once that we have a relationship, and now you're saying that you didn't know what was going on with us? if you don't believe me even after you know more about me than my friends and relatives...what kind of relationship can we talk about? or have you forgotten about it?
It's really hard to take this seriously anymore, I'm just being honest with you.
You and I have long since crossed all permissible boundaries in communicating with me. And you really are the only one I have. What else do you have to know?
And just a reminder, my Christmas is in a few days
I figured you would mention that again.
Oh, also I tell you this...if feel that you fucked that woman who is always poking her nose into our relationship, then believe me, you will never see, speak, hear me again.
If that statement is true, it would mean that you do actually have real feelings. :) :)
wow, did you guess it yourself or did someone suggest it?
Why are you bringing that up and making a warning in the first place? Seems you feel you should do whatever you want.
Within reason, I don't sleep with guys, if that's what you mean.
"Within reason"? lol Meaning what, I'm curious.
Not allowing yourself anything extra, no touching, kissing and so on.
Comes across as somewhat unrealistic and difficult to believe.
you're going to have to believe it or fight with me about it all the time...I only dance with my girls.
Oh, got it.
This discussion offends me. I only have dinner with my girls. any questions? You're pissing me off right now.
Why?
I said once, what is unclear? I tell you about my behavior in clubs....if you don't believe that, then that's your problem! no need to make me angry, you know that anger is one of my strengths
Look, I'm not arguing with you about what you do when you go out. I never have!
If I work on a webcam, then I have to fuck everything that moves? Is that what it looks like to you? well, find yourself a nun, a virgin who does not like attention on herself and refuses a cocktail that was bought for her simply because SHE is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I never give my number, and if a man is very persistent, then I just pretend that I wrote down the number and as a rule I always say that I will call..but I never call...this is only done so that n will get behind me
Okay, I NEVER said that, either. But I'm glad you explained all of this. Thank you.
Maybe you should chew something else and put it in your mouth?
Is that an insult? :)
It's a question, there's a question mark there, don't you see?
Tell me your view, so that I, too, do not waste time and emotions that I put into our relationship. make it clear to me, because this relationship has not only you and your experiences, which you obviously forget about. There are girls around you. Do you realize that you can lose me forever because of your desire or mistake?
Umm...okay.
When you were abducted by aliens, they brought you back, but forgot about your brain?
You're actually funny. I laughed out loud. :) Are you a jealous type of girl? I thought I would know after so long.
I am a pathological possessive.
I actually have to go.
We forgot to discuss my Christmas present. Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256 GB Smartphone, Deep Purple. in order not to have a lot of costs, it's good. You don't have to get me boots, the weather is still positive, the boots can wait.
What happened to that really rich guy from your past? :)
I talked to you about this topic, rich guys don't always treat a girl well, she is often perceived as a toy. I am not ready to be a thing in the hands of a person and for him to think that everything can be bought. I can't get over myself mentally
Well, that makes sense. I need to go.
Wait, I don't like the suspended state, what about the gift? Okay, should I wait for that today?or tomorrow?
It's really late here for me.

George, why do you put up with this? It was torturous to read the last collection of snippets. She is flat out insulting and seriously cares more about the iPhone than pretty much every other topic brought up in the conversation. Honestly, this is starting to look like a couple that dates for a bit, one is revealed to be, among other things, emotionally abusive, they break up, and then keep getting back together. And everyone else just shake their heads wondering why the person keeps going back. You're giving her too much head space. You should charge her rent for the space and for any therapy that may be needed later.

While reading through this (truly amazing) thread, I've wondered if she is actually quite sincere with a lot of this. In other words, similar to what others have suggested, this isn't as much an intentional con and more how she relates to people. Or perhaps, how she thinks she is supposed to relate to people. Maybe culture plays a role, or possibly her beliefs about other cultures. Regardless of her motives and intentions, though, this is really one of those "get out, get out now" kind of situations. Run, don't walk. Skip reporting her if that makes it easier (since gathering evidence and writing it up is leaving the channels of communication open, which has already gotten you to talk to her again). Just do it for your mental health if nothing else. I'm guessing you're fairly jaded toward her now and laughing it off, but the things she's saying can still have a negative impact on your well-being.

@GeorgeSpelvin I really can't understand why you are continuing with this. The parts of the conversations you've posted here make my head hurt. There is just no way that I would let that communication style go on and on, nor see any such interactions as being remotely enjoyable.
Nothing has changed in the advice and responses provided here for many pages of this thread, yet for some reason you haven't severed all ties with this person. Only you know why......
Surely you can see it's overdue to put up or shut up?
/out

As I've mentioned I have had more than one Russian girlfriend and spent time with their friends and families. There is more of an expectation to give gifts than here but that only included small gifts periodically such as flowers. There was zero expectation of a constant stream of expensive gifts. Thinking back if I had done that they would have thought I was guilty of something. Either she's be hanging around with girlfriends of new Russians (ones with money) or she watches too much tv.

• Helpful!
Reactions: GeorgeSpelvin
Yeah tbh George I read through the snippets, and I don’t think continuing to talk to her is gonna be very healthy for you. Or really go anywhere positive.

I don’t think you’re going to get her to admit and or see what she’s been doing. It’s just gonna end up being endless verbal sparring.

I know people who continue communicating with others who they don’t like. Unless it’s a work situation where they are forced to, it gets super weird and obsessive. I agree with the poster above who noted that continuing contact is not going to be good for your well-being. Even though you’ve distanced yourself, the communications themselves are still very toxic, and hanger onish. Replace her with someone quality.

As I've mentioned I have had more than one Russian girlfriend and spent time with their friends and families. There is more of an expectation to give gifts than here but that only included small gifts periodically such as flowers. There was zero expectation of a constant stream of expensive gifts. Thinking back if I had done that they would have thought I was guilty of something. Either she's be hanging around with girlfriends of new Russians (ones with money) or she watches too much tv.
My friend Is a Russian studio model. She has recently raised her prices and begged me not to spend too much on her. They are not all love-conning sharks.

Reactions: GeorgeSpelvin
MarieElise and Sashacurves could probably be in Mensa. Just saying.
Side note; Vapid Arrogance would be a great band name! (However, I’d fully expect them to hump their instruments and defecate onstage.)

Last edited:
Me too.

I'll admit that writing up messages to send to sites to explain the situation is not fun; it's awkward to say the least and doubt creeps in (do it or drop it).

As several people warned, as long as even one channel remains open, there's opportunity for contact. I admit that I backslid in the sense of getting into a Skype conversation with her a few days ago. I've been good at not reaching out but when she wrote I wasn't able to resist the interaction. So another lesson learned: Once you've been speaking with a person multiple times a week, sometimes for hours at a time, for a year, it is definitely hard to do the cold turkey - even if you now have a negative view. I found that it was hard to resist replying.

Several people in this thread have made what I think were really astute comments about her possible antisocial and / or narcissistic personality. I recall @MarieElise @Sashacurves @ArcticKitty maybe @inertvolcano maybe others. Anyway, in the spirit of what is hopefully the last of these exchanges, a few snippets:

Her: Since you didn't ask how was my weekend...I slept a lot, went to friends and was with my mom.
Me: That's good.
At this time I came from friends, then I slept all day. and when my friend asked me what my boyfriend gave me, I said that I almost had a nervous breakdown. and I wanted the promised iPhone
I never promised to buy you an iPhone. You literally made that up.
Well, then...let me explain something to you now... it doesn't matter which girl you're dating, you always buy her...(gifts, trips to a restaurant, joint vacations) so have you really never bought a girl?
Of course....I've bought countless dinners, stays in hotels, trips, jewelry, for women over the course of life. Why would it surprise you?
That's not my question, I'm asking, why don't you keep your promise? I never ask for something immense, but only tell you about your promises and what you wanted to do for me
You invent promises I never made!
No, I make suggestions of what you should get for me. What do you smell like?I've been wanting to ask for a week now
Unexpected question. ;-)
what flavor?
You're asking about my cologne?
--------------------------------------------------​
Me: Look I'm not sure what we've been doing here but not sure I want to continue whatever it is...
Her: Are you a fool? I've told you more than once that we have a relationship, and now you're saying that you didn't know what was going on with us? if you don't believe me even after you know more about me than my friends and relatives...what kind of relationship can we talk about? or have you forgotten about it?
It's really hard to take this seriously anymore, I'm just being honest with you.
You and I have long since crossed all permissible boundaries in communicating with me. And you really are the only one I have. What else do you have to know?
And just a reminder, my Christmas is in a few days
I figured you would mention that again.
Oh, also I tell you this...if feel that you fucked that woman who is always poking her nose into our relationship, then believe me, you will never see, speak, hear me again.
If that statement is true, it would mean that you do actually have real feelings. :) :)
wow, did you guess it yourself or did someone suggest it?
Why are you bringing that up and making a warning in the first place? Seems you feel you should do whatever you want.
Within reason, I don't sleep with guys, if that's what you mean.
"Within reason"? lol Meaning what, I'm curious.
Not allowing yourself anything extra, no touching, kissing and so on.
Comes across as somewhat unrealistic and difficult to believe.
you're going to have to believe it or fight with me about it all the time...I only dance with my girls.
Oh, got it.
This discussion offends me. I only have dinner with my girls. any questions? You're pissing me off right now.
Why?
I said once, what is unclear? I tell you about my behavior in clubs....if you don't believe that, then that's your problem! no need to make me angry, you know that anger is one of my strengths
Look, I'm not arguing with you about what you do when you go out. I never have!
If I work on a webcam, then I have to fuck everything that moves? Is that what it looks like to you? well, find yourself a nun, a virgin who does not like attention on herself and refuses a cocktail that was bought for her simply because SHE is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I never give my number, and if a man is very persistent, then I just pretend that I wrote down the number and as a rule I always say that I will call..but I never call...this is only done so that n will get behind me
Okay, I NEVER said that, either. But I'm glad you explained all of this. Thank you.
Maybe you should chew something else and put it in your mouth?
Is that an insult? :)
It's a question, there's a question mark there, don't you see?
Tell me your view, so that I, too, do not waste time and emotions that I put into our relationship. make it clear to me, because this relationship has not only you and your experiences, which you obviously forget about. There are girls around you. Do you realize that you can lose me forever because of your desire or mistake?
Umm...okay.
When you were abducted by aliens, they brought you back, but forgot about your brain?
You're actually funny. I laughed out loud. :) Are you a jealous type of girl? I thought I would know after so long.
I am a pathological possessive.
I actually have to go.
We forgot to discuss my Christmas present. Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256 GB Smartphone, Deep Purple. in order not to have a lot of costs, it's good. You don't have to get me boots, the weather is still positive, the boots can wait.
What happened to that really rich guy from your past? :)
I talked to you about this topic, rich guys don't always treat a girl well, she is often perceived as a toy. I am not ready to be a thing in the hands of a person and for him to think that everything can be bought. I can't get over myself mentally
Well, that makes sense. I need to go.
Wait, I don't like the suspended state, what about the gift? Okay, should I wait for that today?or tomorrow?
It's really late here for me.
And for fuck's sake George, this is absolute lunacy. I mean, as much as I enjoy reading this utter madness, it's not good for your mental state. STOP. TALKING. TO. HER.

Reactions: Ich Bin
MarieElise and Sashacurves could probably be in Mensa. Just sayin

And for fuck's sake George, this is absolute lunacy. I mean, as much as I enjoy reading this utter madness, it's not good for your mental state. STOP. TALKING. TO. HER.
Still receiving Skype messages is bad enough but to respond at all, let alone a lengthy discussion??? I think he needed to stop a long time ago. Just like I needed to stop following this Thread a long time ago. Bye, I'll see everyone in a different Thread. 🙂

Reactions: Maxi_P
Still receiving Skype messages is bad enough but to respond at all, let alone a lengthy discussion??? I think he needed to stop a long time ago. Just like I needed to stop following this Thread a long time ago. Bye, I'll see everyone in a different Thread. 🙂
Worryingly, some of his responses in the transcript don't seem to indicate a man who has grasped that the end should be nigh....

She is going to keep telling you to spend money on her as long as you give her the opportunity. What else is there to prove?

George, Are you a man?, break all contact with her and make sure she cannot contact you.
Just take another cam-girl for sex, what is it with her anyway? You can't have her in real life, she's just deceiving you.

George, Are you a man?, break all contact with her and make sure she cannot contact you.
Just take another cam-girl for sex, what is it with her anyway? You can't have her in real life, she's just deceiving you.
John... please seek mental help. Your obsession with this thread is ridiculous. I will continue to ban any new accounts you make here.

Good luck with your therapy.

Yeah tbh George I read through the snippets, and I don’t think continuing to talk to her is gonna be very healthy for you. Or really go anywhere positive.

I don’t think you’re going to get her to admit and or see what she’s been doing. It’s just gonna end up being endless verbal sparring.

I know people who continue communicating with others who they don’t like. Unless it’s a work situation where they are forced to, it gets super weird and obsessive. I agree with the poster above who noted that continuing contact is not going to be good for your well-being. Even though you’ve distanced yourself, the communications themselves are still very toxic, and hanger onish. Replace her with someone quality.
So in the interest of an update: I've been busy...work and other aspects of life. In a way, this should be viewed as a good thing: I don't have time or inclination to be constantly thinking about this model anymore (or the thread). But since others have expressed interest in why I kept up communication in the last week or two, the reality is that there was only the interaction that I last posted (which is now going back a week). I finally took the next step, which was admittedly difficult, of cutting off (blocking) on personal accounts and deleting things. (I actually haven't gotten around to all the sites we had at one time or another interacted on, so in theory she could reach out further via a couple of those, but I'll seal those off soon, too).

What I haven't yet done is the more aversive action of sending reports to the various platforms (which I did write and re-write; they are sitting as drafts). There's some ambivalence there, not really so much about impact on her but just the ickiness of the whole thing (having interaction with the platforms about this; how I played a role in going along with it).

That's where things stand as of now. In a lot of ways, I started working through this before I posted here (because I had skepticism for a very long time) and since seeing so much feedback, it has helped push me along. Then, to really put the icing on it, she really started to show herself lately when I stopped sending money or agreeing to do more. The interactions became devoid of the positives that used to be there; just pure anger and entitlement from her, not to mention insults. I can assure you that I have not jumped back into any delusion. But I will say that it's still kind of amazing to me that at one time, this woman seemed so likeable! (And I admit, I also wonder and worry if there are other suckers playing along right now with her...or will be in the future).

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.