AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This is a purple guy on Stripchat - I think he was just being a troll but honestly, you never know with these things
The model muted him

2:28 AM
Briangggv
Can you stick a big dill pickle in your asshole then do 10 jumping jacks while singing Rick and morty Rick Rick and morty?

2:29 AM
Briangggv
can you dump a pot of spaghetti with marinara sauce on the floor then roll around naked in the spaghetti on the floor while squeeling like a pig?

2:30 AM
Briangggv
can you dump a gallon of 2 percent white milk over your head then recite the pledge of allegiance naked?

Can you stick a big dill pickle in your asshole then do 10 jumping jacks while singing Rick and morty Rick Rick and morty?

can you dump a pot of spaghetti with marinara sauce on the floor then roll around naked in the spaghetti on the floor while squeeling like a pig?

can you dump a gallon of 2 percent white milk over your head then recite the pledge of allegiance naked?
not-on-the-menu.png

This is a purple guy on Stripchat - I think he was just being a troll but honestly, you never know with these things
The model muted him

2:28 AM
Briangggv

2:29 AM
Briangggv

2:30 AM
Briangggv

These people make me think that they know about this thread and are desperate to make an appearance!

These people make me think that they know about this thread and are desperate to make an appearance!

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them are guys hanging out with their loser friend(s), and are having a good laugh about the dumb shit they can get models to do if they tip for it.

(Singing to the tune of the Klondike bar song) What would you do-oo-oo…fooorrr ten tokens?

In my friend's room last night. Only 2 people there. Me and another regular guy who I have a great relationship with. The 3 of us having a great chat.

Enter "new guy" from stage left.

She addresses new guy (who is lurking) and asks him why he is so quiet. I decide to help by saying hello to the new guy.

New guy: "Who the fuck is this fucking guy?"

Model puts him right as to his place in the hierarchy.

New guy: "These fucking guys are real boner killers"

New guy leaves :oops:

I think you can tell a lot about how a member will treat a model by the way he reacts to other guys in her room.

Just happened.
Girls go into pvt guy in public keeps tipping for c2c and asking them things.
I point out to him that they're in pvt and can't see what he's writing.
The response:

"I'm drunk, give me some slack"
FREE TOKENS muhahahahahahaha

Laughresen2019: Got my woman to squirt last night. First time I've been successful

Congrats on making her piss herself? He came in and said that without any prompting, tipping or prior engagement.

Vixxen, DO NOT have me choke from laughing so hard while sitting inside this Dunkin’. 😂

Cracking Up Lol GIF