AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Omfg as a leftist brit, I can tell u that is a fucking insult! Hope u kicked him!
As an ex-pat Brit, while I may not have agreed with the politics, I do have a lasting respect for Maggie Thatcher as a very strong and decisive character.
So maybe not as much of an insult as perhaps it first appears?

As an ex-pat Brit, while I may not have agreed with the politics, I do have a lasting respect for Maggie Thatcher as a very strong and decisive character.
So maybe not as much of an insult as perhaps it first appears?
Well "strong and decisive" is not necessarily a saving grace.

But I will not cite the obvious example for fear of invoking Godwin's law ;)

Don't really know where else to put this so putting it here. I spent a bunch of quality time with my favorite model tonight and was waiting to go PVT with her but she told me to hang on five minutes. She then said she was C2Cing with a guy and all she could say about him was "gross".

View attachment 96358
He didn’t even tipped for pm 🤣always the same guys who see a quiet room and then think they can scam a “desperate” girl.
"I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" - Wimpy

USER
We are the masters and you are the bitch, if we don't top you don't earn so we are your master

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
Member with no tokens? They are normally the ones I see say shit like that 😂

This was earlier this morning, i put it in my post but forgot to click "post reply" like an idiot haha
Some things you should just keep to yourself. I feel like some things shouldn't be complained about out loud, especially when it's for such a reason as bearing your child.

8:15 AM
RickyB38
i wish my girl had a smaller ass. any ideas to change that? lol

8:16 AM
RickyB38
when we got married she was tiny

RickyB38
shes gained +20 lbs

8:17 AM
RickyB38
kids will do that i suppose

This was earlier this morning, i put it in my post but forgot to click "post reply" like an idiot haha
Some things you should just keep to yourself. I feel like some things shouldn't be complained about out loud, especially when it's for such a reason as bearing your child.

8:15 AM
RickyB38
i wish my girl had a smaller ass. any ideas to change that? lol

RickyB38
when we got married she was tiny

RickyB38
shes gained +20 lbs

8:17 AM
RickyB38
kids will do that i suppose

Agreed. It disgusts me when a man has the nerve to complain about his lady’s appearance after she’d endured pregnancy + childbirth with his child. If she’d vented to other men about her husband’s Tic Tac dick, he would lose his damn mind.

Decides Terrence Howard GIF

Purple user on CB tips for a c2c - wants all sorts of instructions and a cei. proceeds not to be able to cum, I feel gracious and tell him to go work on himself for a bit and then come back when he is ready to cum. He goes a way for a bit, comes back and says he is ready. cam open again, I do the countdown, he is jacking like its going out of fashion...but no cum.

"I cant cum now. And I have to go now, pity. Do i get the next cum for free?"

ERRM. Short answer; NO. Long answer--- Also NO.

Purple user on CB tips for a c2c - wants all sorts of instructions and a cei. proceeds not to be able to cum, I feel gracious and tell him to go work on himself for a bit and then come back when he is ready to cum. He goes a way for a bit, comes back and says he is ready. cam open again, I do the countdown, he is jacking like its going out of fashion...but no cum.

"I cant cum now. And I have to go now, pity. Do i get the next cum for free?"

ERRM. Short answer; NO. Long answer--- Also NO.

Jack off now, get the next cum for free. 😂

Guy asked for an SPH show.,. When we start the show he goes on to demand completely different things like "yeah baby show me that pussy mmm spread that ass for me"

I was like ???? But ok, I though, you know what, let's see what happens. Guy cums is literally 2mins.

But wait! He comes back minutes later.
When I ask what he wants he says "same show as before"

What show dude? The one you asked for, the one you actually did in 2min? No thanks. I think this was one of the most wtf guys in the sense that I just couldn't figure out what he was on about.

5:21 PM
joey4jesus
Jesus died for your sins so that you do not have to suffer in hell in the end. Please repent. Go to Church....please change

joey4jesus
God's Love for you is so pure and precious. He created you to live a better life than this. Jesus cares about you a lot, please surrender your life to Him.

5:24 PM
joey4J3sus
I know that heavy feeling in the heart that will not go away no matter how much you smile, have sex, masturbate, or seek distractions...the pain and depression hooks your soul...because your spirit needs Jesus!

5:25 PM
joey4J3sus
Do you think your dad or mum is happy seeing you do this? No! God who loves you more than them is not happy too. It is not too late to change!

joey4jesus
Jesus died for your sins so that you do not have to suffer in hell in the end. Please repent. Go to Church....please change

joey4jesus
God's Love for you is so pure and precious. He created you to live a better life than this. Jesus cares about you a lot, please surrender your life to Him.

joey4J3sus
I know that heavy feeling in the heart that will not go away no matter how much you smile, have sex, masturbate, or seek distractions...the pain and depression hooks your soul...because your spirit needs Jesus!

joey4J3sus
Do you think your dad or mum is happy seeing you do this? No! God who loves you more than them is not happy too. It is not too late to change!
Think Joey needs to go read his bible some more...pretty sure there's something in there about not judging people 😂

joey4jesus

joey4jesus

joey4J3sus

joey4J3sus
This is funny because a model once asked me if I believe in God. I said no and over time she started talking with me about God and said he loves me, etc.

joey4jesus

joey4jesus

joey4J3sus

joey4J3sus
Sorry for the disclosure, but I absolutely love Jesus and dislike Christians. This is exactly why.