AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
'Tis the season to be giving... or not:
(Her boob flash is only 15 tokens, not like it breaks the bank)

6:52 PM
deerlover91EX
I am interested in your boobs

[ ME ]
@deerlover91 then see her menu, you can tip to see them

deerlover91EX
I want a preview, like a movie trailer.

Do you give the model a chance to respond to the member first…before you decide to step in to speak on her behalf?

Reactions: Brit
I am her knight and english is not great, and she tells me to, so yes. I don't just go around doing this in rooms, only if the models wants me and tell me in advance as her knight.

My question wasn’t asking if you go around doing it in different rooms. Lol. But as long as the model told you she wants you answering for her…okay, cool. 👍

I could maybe understand if this user was new to the site, but he joined "Almost 4 years ago"
how does he not know models can't hear him by now :p or is it some odd way of saying he plays a guitar xD or oh sorry, paying it.. ofc

1702309430133.png

I could maybe understand if this user was new to the site, but he joined "Almost 4 years ago"
how does he not know models can't hear him by now :p or is it some odd way of saying he plays a guitar xD or oh sorry, paying it.. ofc

View attachment 98577
I wonder what he's paying his guitar for 😆 ?

• Funny!
Reactions: Wuggie
Yesterday was again a day of disappointment.
I had a guy who won toy control, and he complained that i didn’t cum right when he wanted. His messages:

„So you can give me my tokens back? Because you didn’t cum when i controlled you“

Me: „Sorry but i don’t guarantee that i cum every time someone controls my toy. You got what you tipped for“

„Yeah but i wanted to see u squirt“

Me: „You can tip for squirt if you want or just buy a video of me squirting. Just look in my profile“

„Can you send me a video for free as a little gift ? I tipped so much and already spend enough cash on here !“

Me: „You tipped 200 tokens in total, that’s 10$ for me. I have vids in my Fanclub that you also joined“

„Yeah but the Fanclub vids are all lame crap“

That was the moment where i was out 😅 he previously harassed other members in my room too.

Another one asked me if I’m 100% german, his next response was if I’m into roleplays and can play a n@zi whore. I blocked that fucker right away.

Had a few more who insulted me because I’m german or who wrote some crap about hitler in my room.

The disrespect was real yesterday. So many cheap and rude guys it was almost unbearable.

OMG 😅😅 i feel you ! This whole german Adolfo topic .... *eyeroll* hate it .

The first dude must be a comedian tho....😅😅😅😅

Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
Awhile back I put on a sort of cutesy deer antler headband for some pictures I uploaded to my OF. I'd had a regular who had been normal to me, no weirdness or bad vibes. Anyway, he messaged me a good 5 paragraph story about... hitting a deer with his car and trying to save it on the side of the road and then the deer was me but also I guess a real deer at the same time, like my spirit in the body of a deer? And uh... yeah. You can imagine where this went. Very graphic details. Very anatomically correct. It felt like reporting him wasn't enough, like I should've personally found him and taken him to some deserted island for the safety of the rest of the planet. I still shudder when I think about it.

I wince every time I read “good girl”.

And usually mute if they’re a grey user.
I fully agree!! I actually had a model ask it in a private and it threw me off a bit.. I had never prompted anything like that 😂

IMG_2494.jpeg
Okay can someone seriously explain this person to me? He tipped me very well in the past and then he comes into my room insulting me?

Honestly I have pretty thick skin but today i had to go offline i few minutes because most of the uswes treated me so shitty. Than that 😔that was seriously too much for me to handle in that moment. I don’t get it what people motivates to go into a room an treat somebody like that.

Imagine tipping someone and then calling this person „nothing“ and „nothing but a hoe“….and then he calls me dramatic.

Attachments

• IMG_2495.jpeg
    IMG_2495.jpeg
    272.7 KB · Views: 39

View attachment 98577
I remember the sound of paying my guitar, the bank didnt like the song it sang that day 😂

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
View attachment 98622
Okay can someone seriously explain this person to me? He tipped me very well in the past and then he comes into my room insulting me?

Honestly I have pretty thick skin but today i had to go offline i few minutes because most of the uswes treated me so shitty. Than that 😔that was seriously too much for me to handle in that moment. I don’t get it what people motivates to go into a room an treat somebody like that.

Imagine tipping someone and then calling this person „nothing“ and „nothing but a hoe“….and then he calls me dramatic.

WTF. I was getting ready to say that it's possible this is some pissed-off girlfriend or wife that's jumped on her dude's Stripchat account, and decided to take her anger out on you. But no, it sounds like it's another shitty-ass man who enjoys gaslighting women. I'm sorry that he turned out to be a (previously) good regular gone bad.

View attachment 98622

I am guessing he had a realisation that told him he stands no chance with you irl and decided to start insulting you to make himself feel better. Quite a typical incel move...

When this stuff happens always remember that it is never about you, it is always about them. You are, as all of us models here are, strong, worthy & powerful.

I am guessing he had a realisation that told him he stands no chance with you irl and decided to start insulting you to make himself feel better. Quite a typical incel move...

When this stuff happens always remember that it is never about you, it is always about them. You are, as all of us models here are, strong, worthy & powerful.

I’d agree it has nothing to do with the woman and everything to do with a man trying to build himself back up after a rejection (perceived or actual). The insults he’s giving the woman are just lies he’s telling to himself, to ease the pain on his own ego. Trying to reclaim his imaginary power.

Definitely typical of incels, but also non-incels who simply can’t handle feeling less macho because he failed to win his prize.

Why oh why do guys do this, I don't understand, truly I don't. And I have seen it "enough" in rooms.

They will dirty talk but they will censor the naughty words like "penis/dick" (p***s/d***) and "boobs/tits" and maybe other stuff... do they do it because some rooms maybe have it censored? Do they do it so then they feel like it's less likely going to get them muted/banned? Or do they just not realise this is an adult 18+ site and no one cares if you don't censor words?