Dear @AmberCutie and @punker barbie this was my email to chaturbate support but they havent replied its been 7months but they did not respond my email this was my email to the support
Dear Chaturbate Support Team,
I am writing to urgently follow up on a payout issue that has remained unresolved for the past few months, despite my previous emails.
• Username: Apple_pie1989
• Issue Summary: I am currently unable to cash out my token balance, and a previous daily payout request to my cryptocurrency account has not gone through.
Details of the Affected Funds:
• Stuck Token Balance: 41,132 tokens
• Pending Daily Payout: $7942.20 USD (Crypto withdrawal)
Since it has been several months without a response or resolution, I kindly request that your technical or finance team investigate my account status, process these pending funds, and restore my ability to cash out.
Please let me know if you need any additional verification, identification, or transaction hashes to resolve this matter. Thank you for your prompt attention to this urgent issue.
Sincerely,
Username: Apple_pie1989
But they did not reply im so stress about this issue to my account i dont know what took so long to response i HOPE you can able to help me reach out to support thank you
Dear Chaturbate Support Team,
I am writing to urgently follow up on a payout issue that has remained unresolved for the past few months, despite my previous emails.
• Username: Apple_pie1989
• Issue Summary: I am currently unable to cash out my token balance, and a previous daily payout request to my cryptocurrency account has not gone through.
Details of the Affected Funds:
• Stuck Token Balance: 41,132 tokens
• Pending Daily Payout: $7942.20 USD (Crypto withdrawal)
Since it has been several months without a response or resolution, I kindly request that your technical or finance team investigate my account status, process these pending funds, and restore my ability to cash out.
Please let me know if you need any additional verification, identification, or transaction hashes to resolve this matter. Thank you for your prompt attention to this urgent issue.
Sincerely,
Username: Apple_pie1989
But they did not reply im so stress about this issue to my account i dont know what took so long to response i HOPE you can able to help me reach out to support thank you