AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account emperoreli suddenly banned, please help

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 5, 2026
4
0
0
Hi @punker barbie, my account emperoreli suddenly got banned and I don't know why. I did not harass anybody on the site and just finished a private show with a model.

I have no idea why I got banned. I did switch my wifi network to a stronger one in the middle of the private show as the previous network was slow and giving issues.

I can't think of a possible reason that I got banned.

Please help and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
 
Hi @punker barbie, I have understood that any mention of r*pe violates the guidelines...

I was too absorbed in the private show with the model and foolishly said something along that line about a specific body part...

I am deeply regretful for violating the terms and conditions and I will not engage in any of such behaviour again.

Please help me as I have many tokens purchased on the account.
 
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie, my account emperoreli suddenly got banned and I don't know why. I did not harass anybody on the site and just finished a private show with a model.

I have no idea why I got banned. I did switch my wifi network to a stronger one in the middle of the private show as the previous network was slow and giving issues.

I can't think of a possible reason that I got banned.

Please help and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
For assistance with Chaturbate, please contact support@chaturbate.com
 
Upvote 0
Thank you for directing me to the proper channel. I have submitted a request to the support team on Chaturbate. Are you able to confirm if they received it?
Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.
 
Upvote 0