AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment delay again

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 1, 2025
27
1
4
16
Hello, @punker barbie


Once again, we are experiencing a serious delay with CB payments.


I ordered my DAILY payment on October 1. Today is October 8, and I still have not received payment for 6 daily payment orders. The total amount currently outstanding is already more than $300,000.


Do I have any answer from Support? No.


Any comment or explanation of what is happening? No.


Any information about when I can expect my money? No.


This is becoming completely unacceptable.


When will CB Support finally start communicating with models with at least a basic level of respect and professionalism? Why do I constantly have to submit requests just to find out where my payment is? Why do I repeatedly have to prepare documents for lawyers simply because I cannot get a clear answer from the website regarding my own money?


Previously, we already discovered an extremely serious issue involving CB and its intermediary, where funds were being recovered from models who receive their payments in cryptocurrency in amounts exceeding what was provided for in the contract.


By the way, if anyone wants to independently verify whether Chaturbate is correctly sending their payments, I can provide the relevant calculations and correspondence in which Chaturbate acknowledged that mistakes had been made.


And now I am facing regular payment delays as well.


According to the agreement with Chaturbate, a DAILY payment should be received no later than three days from the date it is ordered. I ordered these payments on October 1. Today is October 8.


Where is my money?


Where is the explanation for the delay?


Where is the communication from the website?


I am not asking for a generic automated response telling me to “wait.” I am asking for a specific explanation of:


1. Why these six payments have not been processed within the contractual timeframe;


2. Where the funds are currently located;


3. What is causing the delay;


4. When exactly each outstanding payment will be completed;


5. What measures CB is taking to prevent this from happening again.


Please provide a clear and complete response as soon as possible.