AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Those Long Hard Days.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2015
Twitter Username
@venusdarksmfc
MFC Username
Lilvixen_
Have you ever had those long hard days where you feel, empty, lost, low, depressed, unwated? yes I have been there and I have been struggling with severe depression and I try my best to cope with it but sometimes its just so hard to deal with. I haven't done camming because of my depression, its just been taking over me and it feels impossible to beat my demon, but in the long run, I am still breathing and still here or I wouldn't be able to type this lol. any how.. How many of you girls have struggled with this demon and feel like you can't beat it no matter how hard you try to be happy and try to smile but its like impossible? if you have had the same problems as me feel free to reply how you deal with it.. I would love to hear other peoples accomplishments and how you cope with depression and those long hard days.

Hello! My demons visit me every now and then, and it's difficult to keep positive and walk forward. Sometimes I just feel bitter with the world, I want to get wrapped in a blanket, get high and eat ice cream until my brain freezes. I've had very bad times in my life, it doesn't help that I'm a hopeless romantic and always tend to attract/ fall myself for needy, troubled guys. It's madness at times. There's times when you try your best and the world just turns around and kicks you in the butt. But it comes to a moment of clarity when you realise that the world doesn't stop moving, life goes on, people move on, and being wrapped in the blanket forever isn't an option. I guess the best thing to do is focus on what you want to achieve, or find goals, something you really want to just pour your heart over and fight for. The world needs more people who love what they do, passion is essential for being happy, it's the fuel for when you run out of energy and can't be arsed with what's on your plate at the time. Try to find your passions, whatever makes you feel good or relevant or worth it, something that allows you to express yourself, when you're at your lowest. Something that helps you let out all the demons and leave space for the sunshine.
And you can always come to ACF and rant and vent until you feel better, and most likely you'll also get support and love and sympathy, so that's a plus. Big hugs!

thank you so much... that was very heartfelt. its just I have been soo down lately and it seems nothing can uplift me and it sucks. I can barely smile anymore, I cant do my favorite things... it seems everything is just impossible now. thank you for the advice though. an yes I think ill come here and vent more often it seems everyone is so supportive and down to earth. and to be honest I didn't think I would get any replies to this. thanks for your reply.

Things can be overwhelming. Sometimes it seems as if no one cares, and a lot of times people don't. But things are only impossible if you allow them to be. So when you find yourself in those situations where it feels like "they" are winning and those circumstances are taking you down, right before you feel as if you're about to hit rock bottom, rare back and with all you've got and punch rock bottom in the nuts...tell it "If I'm going down then damnit you're going down with me."

You've got more fight in you then you realize and always remember that baby, you ARE somebody! <smooches!>

Reactions: n_i_c_u
thank you for that. i just had to get rid someone out of life today because they are a Debbie downer and i don't need that. i actually started to feel good yesterday until this one person came along and made my life a living hell. but now that person is gone i can feel like myself again. but i am so glad i found this site, where i can vent and not feel alone and meet some awesome people.

Have you ever had those long hard days where you feel, empty, lost, low, depressed, unwanted?

Yes, all the time. Especially in my younger years (around your age +/- ten years). Depression is strange in that it hits people in different ways. For myself, something happened to me in my older years where I don't really care anymore. I feel almost free of that internal crap (but I still remember the instances where my head wasn't working right).

I really don't have any great advice. Today I watered my plants (they love me), I changed my bedding and laundered them, I stopped in here multiple times to see what the awesome people here had to say (including you), and I checked in on mfc and did a yellow wall. I also walked down the street and did a little window shopping as well as actual shopping, and I thanked the older Vietnamese Woman for her kindness (she is sooooo nice) as she handed me my receipt. I look forward to lying on my couch and watching the end of "Breaking Bad" season 3 on dvd while sipping water and eating some foodstuff I made...maybe...unless another adventure presents itself.

Take care of yourself...seriously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.