AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I just have my filters set too tight then. I see about 50% when I do log in, so maybe in with the nationality boxes, I've accidently ticked a hidden "Owns an OhMiBod" button.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
But counting all the models with ohmibod in the topic does give more credence to his statement. And if you are ever on early Sunday mornings (USA timezones) the number seems to go up even more. Taking the number with it in the topic divided by the 1209 models online right now yields almost 10 percent.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Misono
The sudden outbreak of every single model having OhMiBods. Just stop and mix it up a bit, please. I don't want to see that in every single room!
I agree, I feel like I can't even use mine in my topic because it will just be seen as something the top models do that I am just copying. I only use it on request now. Ugh!

Shockingly, since I stopped getting naked and ramming a dildo in my vag right away, and starting teasing and stripping more slowly, I've had people stay longer. There's a surprising amount of dudes who leave the private the instant dildo touches vag (they don't even give me time to get the head in, fuck), and then I have to go wash my dildo and vibe after only a buck or two. I always ask what the viewer wants to see at the beginning of a private. I used to just get naked and masturbate if they didn't respond, but so many left as soon as I got naked or as soon as I touched myself with my toy, that now I just play with my boobs until they say something. And, whattaya know, folks are staying longer and I don't feel like nobody wants to see me naked, because they only see it if they ask for it, and they don't leave the instant I'm nude, which kills a person's self-esteem if it happens 5+ times a night.
Agreed, I tend to ask what they want at the beginning if it has not been discussed before hand. I tend to strip slowly as well because sometimes even though it clearly says in my Bio that Privates need to be a min of 10 min people will bounce after like 10 sec of me being naked! So frustrating. It is such a waste of time because then it takes me like 2 extra min to get dressed again before I go back to my room.

--Models who don't enema before doing an anal show

--Models who always have low energy

--Models who do not create an entertaining environment

--Models who do not talk

--Models who masturbate from the time they log in and until the time they log off

--Models who lack personality

--Models with bad communication skills who do not know how to ask for tips when times are slow, so they go into nag or angry mode

--Models who work in Third World studios where they are sitting right next to each other

--Models who can't speak English who PM time you come in the room

--Models who try to steal away members from another model's room

I'm at the point where I have pretty much put my filter so high that at anytime I'm blocking around 90% of models. I would rather stick to 2-3 models who I really enjoy and just tip them.

--Models who don't enema before doing an anal show
Just a note: most girls don't enema ever, regardless of whether anal sex/masturbation is happening. To be honest, I think I only know of a handful of people who have ever had an enema. Most women just poop before doing it and make sure that their "area" is clean. But there's always the chance of something lingering. You want to see an anal show or have anal sex? Come to grips with the idea that something might happen. But yes, poop is gross, and the girl should try her damnedest to make sure it's not a huge shitfest. (Unless that's what you're into)

Just a note: most girls don't enema ever, regardless of whether anal sex/masturbation is happening. To be honest, I think I only know of a handful of people who have ever had an enema. Most women just poop before doing it and make sure that their "area" is clean. But there's always the chance of something lingering. You want to see an anal show or have anal sex? Come to grips with the idea that something might happen. But yes, poop is gross, and the girl should try her damnedest to make sure it's not a huge shitfest. (Unless that's what you're into)

That might be true but it isn't optimal. I know in my personal like when my ex and I did anal, I always had her use an enema. It made the experience equally enjoyable because she didn't have to worry about any accidents and I didn't have to worry about being grossed out.

I would think that if part of your living is based on sticking stuff up your bum that you would make sure that you don't have any on camera grossness happening. Professionalism vs "I it is just what I do or $$$$ happens."

enemas are pretty neat. but lots of women do anal stuff without ever giving themselves the full flush. shit kind of comes with the territory. you are putting things in a hole that shit comes out of lol. if a girl has an accident or a mishap you can either be like, "hey, that comes with the territory NBD LETS WARSH." or "EW YOURE FUCKING DISGUSTING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU EWWWW"

meh.

PS ALL THE PUNS ARE INTENDED LOLOLOLOL

also just blowin thru don't mind me. i'm a model who checks my phone. sowwy. i can only talk to myself for so long lol.

I agree, I feel like I can't even use mine in my topic because it will just be seen as something the top models do that I am just copying.

It sucks having to worry about stuff like that. Lol. I used to have a pink Bling Bingo game, which I had used for MFC raffles because 1) I am a pink fanatic and 2) I thought it'd be a cool and different way of doing raffles. And then after I had stopped using it for a while, I saw on CandieCane's profile that she uses the same thing on MFC. I thought "Hey, how 'bout that! Great minds think alike!" :) But then I wondered...if I ever decided to use mine again for a future raffle, would someone accuse me of copying her? Lol.

I think I sold mine at a yard sale.
hqdefault.jpg

That might be true but it isn't optimal. I know in my personal like when my ex and I did anal, I always had her use an enema. It made the experience equally enjoyable because she didn't have to worry about any accidents and I didn't have to worry about being grossed out.

I would think that if part of your living is based on sticking stuff up your bum that you would make sure that you don't have any on camera grossness happening. Professionalism vs "I it is just what I do or $$$$ happens."
... I'm just chuckling at the thought of the conversations in your past relationship.

"So deary what say you go give yourself a nice relaxing enema and then we have some sexy spontaneous Anal rogering!"

So hawt bb

It is all about transitions!
While great to have her personally do an enema just for your liking the fact is if anal became her job an enema daily is just ridiculous to expect. Not to mention not exactly recommended for daily use either medically speaking. Nor are enemas a fool proof way to stop grossness from happening. If youre grossed out about what's up a girls butt then don't expect her to let you stick things in it or watch her do so with toys. Leave that to those who are adult enough to deal with reality of fun butt times.

While great to have her personally do an enema just for your liking the fact is if anal became her job an enema daily is just ridiculous to expect. Not to mention not exactly recommended for daily use either medically speaking. Nor are enemas a fool proof way to stop grossness from happening. If youre grossed out about what's up a girls butt then don't expect her to let you stick things in it or watch her do so with toys. Leave that to those who are adult enough to deal with reality of fun butt times.

yup yup don't stick yer dick in an ass and not expect shit to come out with it!

Yup, if you want to stick your wiener into my butt hole, you better EXPECT shit to come out. Because that's what butt holes are for. I also think it's cool to refuse to do anal with any man who doesn't let you try anal on him first.
Related:

On topic: Models who whine how ugly they are on cam, how ugly their body parts are, how "disgusting" something looks on them. When somebody compliments them, they say it's not true... I know a few from MFC who do this regularly. Cringe cringe cringe, leave the room.

It isn't what one should expect. Low enemas actually do not harm the rectum. It is high enemas that go pass the sigmoid colon that causes problems because it can flush away healthy bacteria. No pun intended, we got pretty deep into that form of play, even bought one of those shower enema things which she really got into because after she was evacuated and continued to fill it would lead to a bliss state that would prime her for other activities.

I won't buy that poo is just something that is going to come into play with anal play. It doesn't have to be that way and their are healthy ways to prevent it.

Rectums are their dirtiest before and after a poo. So just taking a dump and showering will help but isn't a total safeguard against the poo monster. Anal play can trigger peristaltic waves in the rectum and that is when a moderately clean bums spew the brown goo.

It isn't what one should expect. Low enemas actually do not harm the rectum. It is high enemas that go pass the sigmoid colon that causes problems because it can flush away healthy bacteria. No pun intended, we got pretty deep into that form of play, even bought one of those shower enema things which she really got into because after she was evacuated and continued to fill it would lead to a bliss state that would prime her for other activities.

I won't buy that poo is just something that is going to come into play with anal play. It doesn't have to be that way and their are healthy ways to prevent it.

Rectums are their dirtiest before and after a poo. So just taking a dump and showering will help but isn't a total safeguard against the poo monster. Anal play can trigger peristaltic waves in the rectum and that is when a moderately clean bums spew the brown goo.

Are you an M.D.?

Thanks so much for trying to give us a lesson in enemas, as if were morons who dont know how they work, in an effort to get all of us to do what you want cause it's what YOU personally like. How about instead you just realize a body is a body and some parts do things and you cant complain about them when they do. It's like kissing someone then complaining about saliva being there. The saliva belongs there man. Just like poop in the butt. It's where it's supposed to be. Why is that a hard concept to grasp? Yes models try to keep it clean but daily enemas ain't happening nor should they. You want your gf to do it then fine, that's her choice, but WE AREN'T YOUR GF. Again leave the butt stuff to the adults if you can't handle it.

Anyway MLP though, Rainbow Dash is where it's at !!

Reactions: Nordling
So you won't buy it because you don't believe the theory that says shit is what comes out of the ass?
Healthy ways to prevent it - vaginal or oral sex. :giggle:

I vote we peg him and see if he can manage to keep shit from coming out

KL7q8HA.gif

We're having a heated argument about poop. Is anybody else giggling about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.