AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone plays with themselves and make oh oh oh noises and all of a sudden switch to serious face and talk like they are not even playing, and doing this 10 times in a row and all while still playing with themselves. Its like a sexual rollercoaster! and not a fun one in my own opinion.

trying to be overly sexy when they are just sitting infront of the cam. it makes me feel really akward.

I'm way too guilty of this. Even during masturbation... It's a bad habit.
annnnnd now I'm wondering if all the "agree" post ratings are saying "yes, Amber, that's mega annoying" or "yes, I do the same thing". HA :rofl:

I was watching a new model yesterday and she just looked crabby the whole time. She was on for hours and I didn't straight on watch her the whole time, but I didn't see her smile once. She had no sound, which really hurts you on MFC right there, but I know some people can't help it. They live with family or something who doesn't know what they do, so they can't talk. But they still manage to be smiley and friendly. And she couldn't really hold a nice conversation through her typing beyond asking for tips and saying she needed the money for bills. And she was calling out the premiums by name through her typing, saying, Come on, Bob, I don't bite, if you're not going to tip, talk to me at least! And just looking angry the whole time. Good way to make guys leave your room lol. I could understand if she was new to the business and didn't know any better, but she said she has cammed before.

Reactions: AnneDVille
annnnnd now I'm wondering if all the "agree" post ratings are saying "yes, Amber, that's mega annoying" or "yes, I do the same thing". HA :rofl:
I do the same thing! lol I just love music and it's just a habit-I can't help it! :)

Soooooo I've read a few of your posts and I was wondering...do you flush out your urethra before girls give you blowjobs? Because, you know, that is where pee comes out of. It'd be very gross to suck your dick knowing you peed from it earlier in the day. I mean sure, you could shower, but what about the pee that just rests inside?

lol. But seriously, catch a grip. I've never given myself an enema and have never had poop flying out like you're describing from doing so. I also feel bad for your ex?girlfriend who had to do an enema EVERY TIME?!?!
EB sings along amazingly. I love watching her sing along to songs it's great........fun!
I'm also a guilty Camgirl singer.
But I know all the words and I am normally drink. And I seem to need drink to deal with most of the idiotic members. "Spread ass Bb" me:-"No ta I'm drinking vodka" *looks for the vodka* x

Reactions: ACFFAN69
My "like" represented the fact I like it, for the record!
It's actually one of my secret "tip buttons" that usually causes me to lose control control of myself and causes tokens to just suddenly pop out.

Models who keep reposting their topic every few lines of chat.
I've been in a few rooms where they just sit there. Music is way too loud. And all you can see in chat is her topic.....not because of count change or anything like that. Just constantly reposting it.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrinds my gears

I like art type things. Singing, dancing, painting, drawing, sculpting, and so on. Clothed or naked, sitting or masturbating. It just pulls at the inner me, that is why I rated your post like I did.

Soooooo I've read a few of your posts and I was wondering...do you flush out your urethra before girls give you blowjobs? Because, you know, that is where pee comes out of. It'd be very gross to suck your dick knowing you peed from it earlier in the day. I mean sure, you could shower, but what about the pee that just rests inside?

@NerdieBirdie You are funny!

I'm way too guilty of this. Even during masturbation... It's a bad habit. :shy::singing:

Can we have a karaoke thread? Or at the very least, any model uploading a video of them singing "I Touch Myself" by The Divinyls whilst masturbating?

Was perusing a fairly well-known (I have to assume), by all accounts fairly successful model's profile when I'm confronted with a series of images of said model proudly posing with dead animals that she'd (presumably) just killed, and in one instance, taken the time to cut open with a knife. I just can't fathom why she would put something like that on her profile.

I can't even take the moral high ground over someone who kills for sport. I eat meat. I'm responsible for the deaths of animals just as much as she is. But I don't think I'll ever live to understand the pride these people take in successfully hunting their defenceless prey. If she took down a bear with her bare hands, I might be a tiny bit impressed. But shooting a deer or a peacock with a gun... and then proudly taking a photo as she poses over its corpse... I just don't get it. I don't understand what's supposed to be impressive or at the very least, what makes it worthy of being shared with other people. It's like beating a toddler in a game of Monopoly. It's not impressive. And if you're a cam girl, by flaunting your questionable hobby, you just stand to ensure that members never give you a second look.

I can't even take the moral high ground over someone who kills for sport. I eat meat.

I think you can. Killing to eat and killing just because you enjoy killing are 2 very different thing IMO.

On a lighter note today I saw 2 different models. One was typing "tip me or take me private to turn on my sound" as she sat there looking bored and uninterested. The second model had in her topic "tip me to turn the colour back on" while she also looked bored and uninterested. I know you shouldnt expect much for free but surely sound and colour isnt much to ask.

Was perusing a fairly well-known (I have to assume), by all accounts fairly successful model's profile when I'm confronted with a series of images of said model proudly posing with dead animals that she'd (presumably) just killed, and in one instance, taken the time to cut open with a knife. I just can't fathom why she would put something like that on her profile.

I can't even take the moral high ground over someone who kills for sport. I eat meat. I'm responsible for the deaths of animals just as much as she is. But I don't think I'll ever live to understand the pride these people take in successfully hunting their defenceless prey. If she took down a bear with her bare hands, I might be a tiny bit impressed. But shooting a deer or a peacock with a gun... and then proudly taking a photo as she poses over its corpse... I just don't get it. I don't understand what's supposed to be impressive or at the very least, what makes it worthy of being shared with other people. It's like beating a toddler in a game of Monopoly. It's not impressive. And if you're a cam girl, by flaunting your questionable hobby, you just stand to ensure that members never give you a second look.
It probably works really well for her. Like it or not, hunters, whether they hunt for food or kicks, are a huge constituency in the U.S. and elsewhere. Hunting's like a second, or even first religion for a lot of people.

Reactions: Leon_Omega

lol. But seriously, catch a grip. I've never given myself an enema and have never had poop flying out like you're describing from doing so. I also feel bad for your ex?girlfriend who had to do an enema EVERY TIME?!?!

Perhaps you haven't really read my posts because it all started off with me listing as annoying models who don't prep and how I saw a model have a preventable accident during her show.

I don't need to get a grip, my post have been quite direct and dry/chill vs the faux outrage and people getting upset because how I choose to engage in anal with girlfriends doesn't mirror their lives. My entire point is that those types of accidents are completely avoidable, save for a sudden attack of the runs! An enema before giving shows would ensure that type of sish doesn't happen on cam or in the bedroom.

Also, my exGF loves the whole shower enema connection things and as I wrote in another post after filling herself up a few times it left her in a very calm and pleasurable state. Feel bad for her all you want, she enjoyed the experience.

Your comparison isn't equal or logical--- that whole insertive vs receptive thing vs fecal matter and fecal bacteria thing.

My pet peeve when it comes to watching other cam girls is when they constantly check their phones or text - drives me bonkers.
Unrelated to camming, but I saw a post on Tumblr with lots of notes attached with people ranting about friends giving them the stink eye because they're using their phone during a moving night? Apparently nowadays people find it okay to check their phone in any situation?

What's irksome is when a model teases in private. It's very frustrating when a camgirl undresses slowly and asks a lot of questions. Ladies, if you're topless I'm masturbating. That doesn't mean I don't like it or don't want to see more.
You are supposed to discuss the private with the model before taking her in private… boundaries, type of show etc…

The sudden outbreak of every single model having OhMiBods. Just stop and mix it up a bit, please. I don't want to see that in every single room!
I did a search for this today and yesterday. The 1% or so of models online that were advertising it hardly sound like an epidemic, or taking over.
I've seen that a lot on Chaturbate, I haven't been checking camsite since February, and now in September, this stuff was everywhere and i didn't even know what it was (I thought it was a new bot application for Chaturbate). I've seen other people complaining about it on Reddit, saying it breaks the flow of the rooms.

When a model literally shrikes and/or screams each tip she gets (or almost nearly every tip she gets). Maybe that is not a popular annoyance but it makes me think of an elementary school playground filled with kindergartners.
Or who does fake moans and shakes everytime she gets tips… it almost looked like a Pavlovian response at one point (no OhMiBod was involved).
Btw, I've seen you once late at night reading books to your room and I would have loved having you as a kindergarten teacher.

Idk, seems pretty cool to me even if I'm no hunter, knowing how to use a gun, knowing how to skin and clean them herself, even better if she can cook them later. I like people with skills, be it painting or hunting.

Reactions: Yarrow
Idk, seems pretty cool to me even if I'm no hunter, knowing how to use a gun, knowing how to skin and clean them herself, even better if she can cook them later. I like people with skills, be it painting or hunting.
I think the difference talked about is killing and hunting for food and killing or hunting for trophy or sport. There is a big difference in them. One is arguably survival skills and the other is just murder for funsies and those people worry me.

Perhaps you haven't really read my posts because it all started off with me listing as annoying models who don't prep and how I saw a model have a preventable accident during her show.

I don't need to get a grip, my post have been quite direct and dry/chill vs the faux outrage and people getting upset because how I choose to engage in anal with girlfriends doesn't mirror their lives. My entire point is that those types of accidents are completely avoidable, save for a sudden attack of the runs! An enema before giving shows would ensure that type of sish doesn't happen on cam or in the bedroom.

Also, my exGF loves the whole shower enema connection things and as I wrote in another post after filling herself up a few times it left her in a very calm and pleasurable state. Feel bad for her all you want, she enjoyed the experience.

Your comparison isn't equal or logical--- that whole insertive vs receptive thing vs fecal matter and fecal bacteria thing.

Anal on cam is not always planned out ahead of time, making the whole prep thing kinda difficult. A model on a private-based site could give herself an enema every night for a week (not good for the body really, but whatever) and not get a single request for anal on those nights, then, next week, when she decided not to bother because nobody's asked for anal, she has a guy ask for anal. If she says "sure, but I gotta go prep first", dude's gonna be gone by the time she comes back, and she'll have lost out on money. A model on a token-based site could have no intention of doing anal at the beginning of her shift, but that changes after she logs on for any number of reasons, and risks losing her audience if she takes off for a bit before the show.

Enemas really aren't necessary for anal, ever. All you really have to do is be aware of when you last pooped. I've also found, in my experience, that more lube=no accidents. There's no need to shoot water up there, and that can actually make an accident MORE likely to happen later, when any water that didn't drain out during the enema process dribbles its way down later with some residue.

Different topic:
I think the difference talked about is killing and hunting for food and killing or hunting for trophy or sport. There is a big difference in them. One is arguably survival skills and the other is just murder for funsies and those people worry me.

It's such a huge difference. The hunters that I know, do so for food, because it's economical and healthier. It's one thing to see someone mention how much meat they got from their last hunt and/or post pictures of the steaks they cut up, and another entirely to take pictures posing next to or cutting open the animal that was killed for a trophy/fun/the hell of it. One is, "oh, hey, food", and the other is more than a little disturbing.

Last edited:
Models who act like little girls and who talk like a child. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. I also worry about them and wonder if they were sexually abused as a child or if they have borderline personality disorder. The whole sexualized child persona is something that abuse victims and BPD sufferers often fall into.

One of my fav models sometimes does this but then she makes a mistake and goes into her regular voice and has to recover. Her slipping up and going into her reg voice is what actually makes going into her room comfortable--- oh it is just an act, an annoying act but....

Models who act like little girls and who talk like a child. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. I also worry about them and wonder if they were sexually abused as a child or if they have borderline personality disorder. The whole sexualized child persona is something that abuse victims and BPD sufferers often fall into.
For a minute I want to completely ignore the fact that there are plenty of age-players of different degrees who have never been abused, and plenty of abuse victims who hate it, to consider a larger point.

People always say "this is what people who were abused do, and therefor it is bad" and it makes me wonder why. Are abused people damaged goods? Are abused people not allowed to find solace in whatever behavior helps them cope? It reminds me a lot of the "sex workers were abused, sex work is bad" argument, and it just sounds like people are actually saying "sexually abused people are bad" without realizing it.

People engage in all sorts of behavior due to abuse. In my opinion, it doesn't matter if someone does something because they were abused or not. All that matters is if they are currently happy. Lots of people were abused. It doesn't negate their ability to make decisions and have a healthy sex life of their choosing. Fucking support the people you like and stop worrying about what led them there.

One of my fav models sometimes does this but then she makes a mistake and goes into her regular voice and has to recover. Her slipping up and going into her reg voice is what actually makes going into her room comfortable--- oh it is just an act, an annoying act but....

I'd hate if someone ever said something like this about me... that belief is a common misconception, people's speech is mostly a reflection of how they've been spoken to. People's vocal chords are generally similar to one another and are capable of adjusting their voice and mimicking others, but the way you learned to speak is based and what you heard spoken to you. And most people speak that way their whole life.
I have a childlike voice that I've been teased about my whole life. My mother has a very high voice and I grew up the youngest in a very large family, so.. while never abused I definitely had lots of small children(siblings) speaking to me more than adults from birth so it never quite matured.
If I concentrate I'm a loud and forceful public speaker and have surprised people many times from podiums in front of large crowds. But if I babble on about nonsense my default voice or casual voice is pretty young and mostly how I sound on cam. I could work on it with speech therapy but it doesn't offend me.In high school I even got "sexy voice girl" as a nickname haha ( all girl school :p)

It'd really hurt my feelings though if someone thought it was an act, personality disorder or because someone did some harm to me when I was small. That's not really a valid assumption. I've seen info about this before for obvious reasons and I don't remember details but whatever study that originally suggested that has long since been disputed.

While I disagree about your assumptions regarding abuse or a model's voice (some women just talk that way normally), I do agree about acting like little girls. Nothing makes me leave a room faster than age play. It just creeps me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.