AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think this is outrage you have lived a pretty sheltered life. I also find your lack of understanding about the human body annoying. That's life though.

UyEk1Hf.gif

Is it really a lack of understanding or pushing for proper anal hygiene?

• Wat?!
Reactions: WickedTouch
An enema followed by squeaky clean anal might be one of your fetishes/preferences, and that's fine, but it's hardly 'proper anal hygene'.

Here's what proper anal hygene for play actually consists of: a bowel movement if possible, a shower, gloves &/or condoms, washing your hands, anal-only toys, not touching genitals and the anus with the same hand or without changing gloves, etc. When you're finished? Use babywipes to clean up and/or have another shower. Clean your toys. Wash your cock.

Models aren't going to have an enema before every anal show (which could be daily or multiple times a day for some ladies) just because that's your preference or fetish.

Sorry, but would you all please just stop talking shit and get back on topic?

This creates a conundrum. If all the models talking shit here is annoying, then isn't this conversation actually on topic?

Ain't that just the shit!

• Funny!
Reactions: xDollPartsx
I'm not trolling. I just don't want to see poop! It also isn't a fetish to expect a clean back shoot when a woman gives a backdoor show.

I'm being told to accept something that is easy to prevent. I will not accept it as something that just happens. No. It happens because of poor prep, minimal prep, or just because shish happens!

• Wat?!
Reactions: KittyPurrz
Hey. Hey there. All of us.

4OOxj5Q.gif

Some people are really anal about anal. That's cool. But shit happens. Whatevs.

Moving on:
- I find it annoying when models raise their voice super loud when they're irritated. We all get frustrated, but getting loud and frustrated = shitstorm.
- I hate entering a cam room where the music is blasting super loud and distorting the audio. I want to hear the model, not their playlist.

I hate entering a cam room where the music is blasting super loud and distorting the audio. I want to hear the model, not their playlist.

Even if something amazing is going on in the cam room, THIS will always make me leave. I have started asking my room from the beginning how my sound/music is because this is probably the #1 most annoying thing to me.

Man, I'd love for some guy to tell me to get an enema. You first, buddy. Then I'll do it.

So you won't buy it because you don't believe the theory that says shit is what comes out of the ass?
Healthy ways to prevent it - vaginal or oral sex. :giggle:

Obviously, he wouldn't prefer those since the model can't properly ensure that no period blood or vomit happens.

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
This thread. I wonder if the inventors of the Internet could have looked forward in time to see it...would they even have bothered?

its gettin dark , too dark to see...
feels like i'm knockin' on Jerry's do-wah,
hey..hey..heyhey yeahhh...

When a model literally shrikes and/or screams each tip she gets (or almost nearly every tip she gets). Maybe that is not a popular annoyance but it makes me think of an elementary school playground filled with kindergartners.

Models who act cranky until they get a decent size tip and then pretends to cry! I saw a model bitch face everyone all night until she faux joyed a tip.

It really is now hard for me to find anything to complain about models for because yesterday I delted my friend's list down to only 28 models. I think I deleted like 200 something models. I was like, I'll never tip her so why keep her on my list? I now see less than 1% of models. Earlier today, I had 2 models showing out of a possible 1000ish.

The huge selection was annoying and causes a bit of model whoring and distributing tokens thinly, i would rather just tip and see models who I really want to tip and appreciate.

• Wat?!
Reactions: ComicOzzie
I hope this has been mentioned somewhere in the past 85 pages so that I'm not alone but I get visibly, maybe unreasonably annoyed when I run into the model who is constantly moving her cam via remote control. I mean, how is it hard to understand that constantly changing positions, moving left to right and zooming in and out is hard to watch. Now the moment I see a remote I instantly leave before I get pissed off :rage:

85 pages so I am sure this exists somewhere or maybe not, maybe I am a huge bitch...I've been debating posting this for a few months but I just got so annoyed that I was like...its time.

I CANT STAND MODELS WHO VAGUELY SING ALONG TO THE MUSIC IN THEIR ROOM. IT DRIVES ME SO NUTS AND I NEEDED TO VENT ABOUT THAT. There are so many reasons why I find this annoying.

1. It is often out of key and not enjoyable to listen to.
2. They only know the chorus or like every other word. So they go in and out of this weird humming/mumbling/"singing" thing.
3. It is a song that literally every other girl is half-assed singing along to as well. (What comes to mind is that annoying "worth it" song.

I don't mind models who actually sing and are not trying to sing over a song. I love watching Magnolia_Snow and AliceBiscuit play piano and sing. I love when VeronicaChaos sings with her dummy.

I do not like when girls just sing 3 out of 10 words of every lyric in a song. Its just so....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lol

The outrage is hilarious. Yes, models, you pushing out poop during your anal show is annoying!

Soooooo I've read a few of your posts and I was wondering...do you flush out your urethra before girls give you blowjobs? Because, you know, that is where pee comes out of. It'd be very gross to suck your dick knowing you peed from it earlier in the day. I mean sure, you could shower, but what about the pee that just rests inside?

lol. But seriously, catch a grip. I've never given myself an enema and have never had poop flying out like you're describing from doing so. I also feel bad for your ex?girlfriend who had to do an enema EVERY TIME?!?!

85 pages so I am sure this exists somewhere or maybe not, maybe I am a huge bitch...I've been debating posting this for a few months but I just got so annoyed that I was like...its time.

I CANT STAND MODELS WHO VAGUELY SING ALONG TO THE MUSIC IN THEIR ROOM. IT DRIVES ME SO NUTS AND I NEEDED TO VENT ABOUT THAT. There are so many reasons why I find this annoying.

1. It is often out of key and not enjoyable to listen to.
2. They only know the chorus or like every other word. So they go in and out of this weird humming/mumbling/"singing" thing.
3. It is a song that literally every other girl is half-assed singing along to as well. (What comes to mind is that annoying "worth it" song.

I don't mind models who actually sing and are not trying to sing over a song. I love watching Magnolia_Snow and AliceBiscuit play piano and sing. I love when VeronicaChaos sings with her dummy.

I do not like when girls just sing 3 out of 10 words of every lyric in a song. Its just so....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lol
I'm way too guilty of this. Even during masturbation... It's a bad habit. :shy::singing:

Ever since I stopped playing music while camming I hum/sing randomness without even realizing it. It even drives me nuts. ^.^'

• Funny!
Reactions: GingerWifey

Not only do I sing along to music but I don't do it vaguely at all. Instead, I do it full on, loud and out of pitch, especially during the chorus. Maybe my members put up with it because it's kpop and don't know what I'm saying? Maybe I'll ask them :p LOL! FML!

I love me some out of tune singing, I think it's quite funny and everyone should feel free to sing. Its not just for those who are actually talented. The models who do proper singing as a big part of their shows, well lets just say they're not my cup of tea.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Status
Not open for further replies.