AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Newish model needing some advice about goals!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissBubblegum

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jan 8, 2016
Twitter Username
@Nintendo69_
MFC Username
Nintendo69_
Hey! I could really use some advice right now!
By the way, I have followed the steps to get "model only" verification, I'm just waiting to be approved. Sorry if this is a model only topic :eek:

I am a nude model, but I don't masturbate or do any penetration/cum shows! I've been doing well on MFC, because I love conversation and playing games. I try to make my prizes as sensual as possible! I have now been broadcasting for about 3-4 weeks and I'm suddenly finding it hard to get/keep traffic and keep tips coming in. I understand there are slow days, but I'm suddenly seeing a dramatic decrease.

I think people are getting tired of the same games, goals, etc. but as a model who doesn't do cum shows, how much can I really set for my goal? I've tried nude shows and shower shows, but I feel like I need to do something a little more outside of the box every now and than to grab/keep members attention.

Am I overthinking things? Do you ladies have any crazy/weird/funny/exciting goals that you could recommend? I've viewed what game topics I can but I've found a lot of repeat answers, and I've tried those games! So anything outside of the box would be super appreciated :p

I don't know what your limits are/what you're comfortable doing, so some of these might be no good for you, but here be a list of shows I've seen be tipped for that don't require you to cum/any penetration (at least not on cam).

- Oil show
- Blowjob show (position a dildo underneath your camera and go to town on it)
- Strip tease/dance
- JOI show (tease your room with your tits, ass, pussy, telling them how to touch their cock for you)
- Naked yoga/exercise
- Shower/bath show
- Paint show (get naked and paint your body, letting members tip for requests)
- O Face show (I know you said you won't cum on cam, but depending on how strict a rule that is for you, maybe you'd be open to bringing yourself to orgasm if only your face was on cam at the time?)
- Hysterical literature (similar to above, you read a book with some sort of clitoral stimulation going on off-cam (maybe a Hitachi or one of those ohmibod things that are activated by tips?), and members watch you try to keep your composure and get through the chapter - for reference: http://hystericalliterature.com/stoya/)

- Hysterical literature (similar to above, you read a book with some sort of clitoral stimulation going on off-cam (maybe a Hitachi or one of those ohmibod things that are activated by tips?), and members watch you try to keep your composure and get through the chapter - for reference: http://hystericalliterature.com/stoya/)

Fun fact: a few years ago, the guy who created Hysterical Literature found out that some camgirls were doing the same thing on cam. He (respectfully) flipped out and asked them to call it something else. So, if you do this (any models reading), just call it OrgasmicReading or something similar.

I don't know what your limits are/what you're comfortable doing, so some of these might be no good for you, but here be a list of shows I've seen be tipped for that don't require you to cum/any penetration (at least not on cam).

- Oil show
- Blowjob show (position a dildo underneath your camera and go to town on it)
- Strip tease/dance
- JOI show (tease your room with your tits, ass, pussy, telling them how to touch their cock for you)
- Naked yoga/exercise
- Shower/bath show
- Paint show (get naked and paint your body, letting members tip for requests)
- O Face show (I know you said you won't cum on cam, but depending on how strict a rule that is for you, maybe you'd be open to bringing yourself to orgasm if only your face was on cam at the time?)

Hell yeah! Some of these sound like fun and I'll definitely give them a try! Thank youuu :p

Status
Not open for further replies.