AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Katsumichann.... whorenickels

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. It apparently gets very hot in there with all the lights, though. Olivia was often struggling to stay cool. One time she even tried a large construction site fan. It blew stuff around so much and was so loud, she abandoned it.
Are LED light bulbs not an option? They don't get hot.

Are LED light bulbs not an option? They don't get hot.

Olivia kept it bright because much of her show was about her facial expressions and interactions. Why she didn't move to LED bulbs, though, I don't know.

But I'm not sure Poppy wants it bright. Before she moved into Olivia's space, her room was dark. And her room is all about tease and only showing briefly. Keeping it dark seems to add to that.

There may even be modesty involved. The other night she had been topless for quite a while but mostly hair and hand bras and her back turned. After a while, she said she felt naked and covered up.

I'm not going to say she's doing it wrong, though. She's currently in the top 20 and has ended there a couple of times now, so it's obviously working.

Whorenickels. When I first discovered her room I posted here about her camroom. The voices going for each tip. Them being read aloud by puppets. All the animations she had going on screen. I was impressed by her setup. Then I didn't go back in her room again because her style is not one I really enjoy.

Then a while back I was reading my twitter timeline and I noticed a few models complaining about one of her shows. So I checked it out on mfc for a while. Got bored and left.

Then again I saw some more models complaining about her being so rude to PumpkinSpice (for the record I couldn't care less. My opinion of PS hasn't changed since I posted she acted like a spoiled little brat, here on the forum). But once again I was curious, so I went and checked out whorenickels room for a bit. Left after I realized it was the same old same old. I honestly think she comes up with a few slogans she just repeats over and over again. It gets boring fast in her room.

And then we come to the most recent show of beating on black people. Keep in mind I don't have whorenickels on any of my friends/bookmark lists. So I rarely even notice she's online. But I saw on twitter a model complaining about how leo needs to put a stop to this. I knew instantly it must be whorenickels once again. Saw it, stayed a minute, grew bored, left.

What I've come to realize is, for all the posturing and moral fervor models seem to have toward her, they are also one of her greatest promoters. Every time she's done something outrageous, it's models who are spreading the news letting a lot of members know to go to her room to watch it all happen.

Just quickly looking at the top 20 models alone. The ones who have twitter listed on their profiles anyway. They represent 450,000 twitter followers. I recognize there's probably some overlap. But it's still going to be a huge number of people.

So I'm just thinking if people really want to do the most damage they can to whorenickels when she's doing those types of shows, maybe just not doing all that free advertising might be a good start.

Saw it, stayed a minute, grew bored, left...

What I've come to realize is, for all the posturing and moral fervor models seem to have toward her, they are also one of her greatest promoters. Every time she's done something outrageous, it's models who are spreading the news letting a lot of members know to go to her room to watch it all happen.
My sentiments exactly.

The real outrage here is that InternetPoPo a.k.a. WhoreNickels just isn't funny. Not even a little bit.

The only funny part for me is the hand-wringing she is causing. I'll be honest, this thread is the only reason I bothered to watch any of the InternetPoPo shows.
Well, the hope was that if enough of us sent a complaint form, something would actually be done about it. Not the case, obviously.
It wasn't completely in vain. All the squawking caused me to tip her a couple hundred tokens I wouldn't have otherwise. And I kinda got a giggle out of it, which is something WhoreNickels never could have gotten out of me on her own.

I don't like what whorenickles is doing and her most recent stunt just makes me not like it even more. One of the most common things I've noticed that people on her side have said is that she is original and does quirky and interesting shows. Some have argued she's the only one who does interesting shows. You can be quirky and interesting shows without being offensive. There are tons of models on mfc who do amazing interesting shows who aren't offending anyone. It's really not that hard. If you have to offend to be interesting, you probably don't have anything else to bring to the table that isn't shocking or offensive. And to me, her shows aren't even interesting. I watched snippets of it and I tried to put all my bias of her aside. It was boring.
Either way, I'm using my model account which I've had for over 3 years as a backup to report her and then close it. I don't like how Leo is just letting this slide. It's not cool at all. If I choose to start using a token based site, I'll just go to Chaturbate.

I saw that, briefly considered reporting her myself. God it was tedious. To borrow a comparison, it was like being forced to watch all the Monty Python stuff that isn't funny. She's trying really hard imo, but just lacks the wit and creativity to actually pull off what she is attempting.
Oh god fucking thank you! Thank you so much for saying it!
She's a hack and I don't know why but that really bothers me, like badly. However, a bad sense of humor on a loud person is like my #1 MFC pet peeve. I can handle trolls all day, but give me a chatty member who thinks he's funny when he's not... I can't take it.

Hacks should not be getting this much attention.

Eh, I think you can definitely be original and offensive. But WN simply isn't original. I had a conversation with my roommate about it and I think she just goes for the cheap shots and shock factor of it all. She isn't clever at all and I think she genuinely thinks she is.

I really do wish we could all not post about it (at least using her name) when it happens anymore. It gets her more views, her members love harrassing people who oppose her shows, and it adds fuel to her fire. If it happens again (which it will) I am going to stick to just reporting her and not letting her name show up on my Twitter. Report and move on because it's really all you can do when the site clearly doesn't give a shit. Don't let her get more viewers, she has enough bots watching already ;)

Being offensive is the least original thing you could possibly do. Literally anyone can be offensive. It takes no imagination whatsoever to say shit that racists have said for hundreds of years.
Now let's not be too hasty. WhoreNickels didn't just have "tip to beat a black person"; she also had an option where you could tip to NOT beat a black person.

She wasn't advocating beating black people. She was attempting to spoof law enforcement; even as badly as she mucked it up, you should be able to see that. If this woman gets branded a racist, we will never hear the end of her. Don't make it easy on her.

Dear God, please let a whale buy WhoreNickels a Sybian before this nonsense goes any further.

Well, the hope was that if enough of us sent a complaint form, something would actually be done about it. Not the case, obviously.

Exactly. People are always saying "Well you're giving her free advertising, ya know." Yeah, we're telling other people about her, and enough people will (hopefully) complain. Who knows if MFC even gives a shit though.

My sentiments exactly.

The real outrage here is that InternetPoPo a.k.a. WhoreNickels just isn't funny. Not even a little bit.

The only funny part for me is the hand-wringing she is causing. I'll be honest, this thread is the only reason I bothered to watch any of the InternetPoPo shows.
It wasn't completely in vain. All the squawking caused me to tip her a couple hundred tokens I wouldn't have otherwise. And I kinda got a giggle out of it, which is something WhoreNickels never could have gotten out of me on her own.

You tipped a couple hundred tokens to some chick that, in an earlier post, you said you had considered reporting to MFC? Odd. Also, you don't think maybe you're encouraging her behavior?

Last edited:
Now let's not be too hasty. WhoreNickels didn't just have "tip to beat a black person"; she also had an option where you could tip to NOT beat a black person.

Oh, so that's supposed to make it a little better? Hey, guys! You can TO or NOT TO beat a Black person! No matter how you slice it, it's despicable. SHE is despicable...

Exactly. People are always saying "Well you're giving her free advertising, ya know." Yeah, we're telling other people about her, and enough people will (hopefully) complain. Who knows if MFC even gives a shit though.

It wasn't a tweet saying "hey guys isn't this hilarious!" or even just "gross look at this!"

It was a screenshot and a direct link to who to complain to, which is exactly what you should do in this situation.

It was a screenshot and a direct link to who to complain to, which is exactly what you should do in this situation.

Oh, believe me, I complained to MFC. They thanked me for my e-mail. Lol.

You tipped a couple hundred tokens to some chick that, in an earlier post, you said you had considered reporting to MFC? Odd.
I considered reporting her because she was bombing so badly.
Also, you don't think maybe you're encouraging her behavior?
Ironic.
Oh, so that's supposed to make it a little better? Hey, guys! You can TO or NOT TO beat a Black person! No matter how you slice it, it's despicable. SHE is despicable...
It was pretty bad, can't argue with that.

Less that amusing, certainly. Insensitive? Clearly. Nowhere near politically correct. But not racist.

Last edited:
Reactions: cbook100
I considered reporting her because she was bombing so badly.
Ironic.
It was pretty bad, can't argue with that.

Less that amusing, certainly. Insensitive? Clearly. Nowhere near politically correct. But not racist.

Maybe not fundamentally racist but I'd have to conclude that anybody who would try so needlessly to monetize human tragedy of such a racial bent, and so blatantly try to ride a wave of racially-rooted controversy, if not an outright racist, is somebody who at the very least simply does not care about the people who so senselessly lost their lives as a direct result of the colour of their skin, or the impact it will have on their family, friends, and community.

Maybe not fundamentally racist but I'd have to conclude that anybody who would try so needlessly to monetize human tragedy of such a racial bent, and so blatantly try to ride a wave of racially-rooted controversy, if not an outright racist, is somebody who at the very least simply does not care about the people who so senselessly lost their lives as a direct result of the colour of their skin, or the impact it will have on their family, friends, and community.
I agree with your “not racist” assessment.

Now this topic has been monetized many times in stand-up routines, tv, and movies; I don't hold that against WhoreNickels at all. As far as not caring about people who have senselessly lost their lives because of colour, well if she doesn't, I don't really hold that against her either. She shouldn't be required to care, nor should we expect it of her.

Family, friends, and community? That's a different story. The way she has conducted herself in her dealings with other models is despicable, and far more of black mark against her than the howls she has elicited from those expressing a misplaced concern with racism or mental illness.
Morals of the situation do not appear to concern her.
It could be argued that WhoreNickels was attempting to speak out against a very immoral society that systematically oppresses entire groups of people.
Both racist and an incitement to racial hatred I think.
I disagree.

WhoreNickels didn't just play the role of a racist cop; she also cast herself as the fugitive. She gave voice to the downtrodden. She spoke for the poor souls pining away in jail cells wondering “Does anybody know I'm here? Does anybody even care? Or are they too busy fretting about some camgirl?”

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if she winds up with a Nobel Peace Prize before it's all said and done.

It could be argued that WhoreNickels was attempting to speak out against a very immoral society that systematically oppresses entire groups of people.

True.
It could also be argued pink purses are the current fashion rage among five limbed aliens living underground on Mars. But I doubt most people would believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.