AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Things You Loathe Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, Saffron Burke retweeted something about a tweet talking about those guys that say "If only I were there." I absolutely despise those guys. Do they think that just because they're there that I'm just going to lose myself in a sexual frenzy at the sight of them? How can these guys be that damn arrogant? It infuriates me to no end and I contemplate just banning them on the spot.

If some random stranger from the internet was suddenly in my room while camming, cops would be called and my tazer would probably get used on a human for the first time. Just saying.

I'll take it a step further and say pretty much most people that PM, especially when you're camming. 95% of the time it is the most inane, trivial stuff that is used solely so they can feel special.

On another note, Saffron Burke retweeted something about a tweet talking about those guys that say "If only I were there." I absolutely despise those guys. Do they think that just because they're there that I'm just going to lose myself in a sexual frenzy at the sight of them? How can these guys be that damn arrogant? It infuriates me to no end and I contemplate just banning them on the spot.

Those people are so conceded!

Reactions: Val Vega
waking up with a migraine. Great way to start a day. Stupid cold front. BUT! That's what my abortive meds are for. Time to get high on coffee and midrin.

The commercials for the Starbucks Holiday Spice Flat White drink...
"It's all about that perfect white dot in the middle"... "I just don't want to put a lid on it"...
Shut up! Shut up! You just shut the fuck up! Have you seen the shit people are making in coffee?!?!?!
060315-cc-latte-art-12.jpg coffee-art-portrait-1.jpg images.jpg

Perfect white dot my ass...

Allow me to illustrate my loathing for dick pictures with Ren & Stimpy...

When a guy first sees you on cam and realizes he could send you a picture of his DICK...

stimpyfinale_by_doctorworm1987-d9yml9q.png

But then you resolutely tell him no when he brings it up in an unwarranted PM...

668f2c316d8211506929d9c3d3a2a2f3d65f130d512411d186520e34d559dce7.jpg

The immediate reaction is like a puppy that has had its bone taken away...

68705_ren-and-stimpy-stimpy_200s.gif

But no mind, the girl is just playing hard to get, isn't she?

ngbbs4c9300b041da3.jpg

The urge to send it to them is getting stronger...

giphy (1).gif

And you know it is coming. You feel it. At this point you've developed DICKSENSE!

vlcsnap-00781.jpg

And then they fucking do it. DFG*(*RG(&RG&(RF(BYSUI

images.jpg

People who try too hard to be inspirational, whimsical, etc. And the people who blindly follow and put those individuals on a pedestal, treat them like gods/goddesses of wisdom and beauty.

Bah.

Maybe I'm just cursed with the ability to see through bullshit too well. It would be fun to be blind to it, too.

People who try too hard to be inspirational, whimsical, etc. And the people who blindly follow and put those individuals on a pedestal, treat them like gods/goddesses of wisdom and beauty.

Bah.

Maybe I'm just cursed with the ability to see through bullshit too well. It would be fun to be blind to it, too.

It really annoys me when I see people putting up all these quotes and motivational stuff on social media that are just full of magical thinking. I'm sorry, but life isn't some Disney fairy tale. Not everything works out in the end. Not all things are possible. It's really vexing to see because ultimately it comes across as them saying "I've got mine, why didn't you get yours?" And they don't see the irony in that the reason they got theirs was a fortuitous set of circumstances that others often do not have.

Sorry if I missed the point of your post entirely, lol.

It really annoys me when I see people putting up all these quotes and motivational stuff on social media that are just full of magical thinking. I'm sorry, but life isn't some Disney fairy tale. Not everything works out in the end. Not all things are possible. It's really vexing to see because ultimately it comes across as them saying "I've got mine, why didn't you get yours?" And they don't see the irony in that the reason they got theirs was a fortuitous set of circumstances that others often do not have.

Sorry if I missed the point of your post entirely, lol.
Not directly in tune with my peeve, but I am on board with your gripe as well. Lots of the the "you can do anything you put your mind to!" or "if you dream it you can achieve it!" "you just have to try!" type cheerleader stuff.

Yess!! Why?! I want it soooo badly.

Can we please get a Mr. Meeseeks to help us here?

OMG yes! As long as Jerry is no were near one, haha. I have re watched a lot of the episodes, because they are just THAT GOOD! Yay for another Rick and Morty fan :h: :D

Old people that spam my social media with "Does Anyone Else Remember" or "I'm from a generation that did this" or "Like and share this if you were raised..."

And people that say "I don't know" when I am telling them something. I'm not asking if you know. I am telling you. And then the damn person says "I haven't the faintest."

767b0acbac7ce449ac3ff43e7e0f4813.gif

Cedar. Cedar just needs to die. Or stop sending its evil sin dust into the air.

waking up with a migraine. Great way to start a day. Stupid cold front. BUT! That's what my abortive meds are for. Time to get high on coffee and midrin.

*Hug* I clicked this thread so I could add migraines too. The migraines where half your face goes numb. It's horrible.

*Hug* I clicked this thread so I could add migraines too. The migraines where half your face goes numb. It's horrible.
oh, poor thing, I get those too. I know mine are gonna suck when my hand starts to tingle and my mouth starts to go numb. I have hemiplegic migraines, so they present with stroke-like symptoms, and omg if I don't get to my meds fast enough I want to crawl in a hole in die.

I'm so sorry you get migraines. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. *hug*

oh, poor thing, I get those too. I know mine are gonna suck when my hand starts to tingle and my mouth starts to go numb. I have hemisphelic migraines, so they present with stroke-like symptoms, and omg if I don't get to my meds fast enough I want to crawl in a hole in die.

Holy shit, we have the same thing. The doc just called it a "complex migraine." He said that it's not a stroke, but it's stroke-like symptoms. Do you ever feel like you taste (and smell) blood? I really hate when it happens at work, because then I dread the walk (or bike ride, if I have my bike) home even more.

Holy shit, we have the same thing. The doc just called it a "complex migraine." He said that it's not a stroke, but it's stroke-like symptoms. Do you ever feel like you taste (and smell) blood? I really hate when it happens at work, because then I dread the walk (or bike ride, if I have my bike) home even more.
Duuuude I thought no one else ever got that symptom. I got stared at like I was crazy when I told my doctor. I told him it's like I'm sucking on an old penny. I've never met someone else with this! I'm not as random anymore!

The complete and total lack of any kind of safety restrains in literally all of Star Trek. People are always flying across the Bridge, bouncing off consoles, probably half the deaths that happen could be avoided if someone, you know, installed seat belts in a moving vehicle.

Fuck, Futurama has seat belts in their space ship. Why doesn't Star Trek?

Old people that spam my social media with "Does Anyone Else Remember" or "I'm from a generation that did this" or "Like and share this if you were raised..."

And people that say "I don't know" when I am telling them something. I'm not asking if you know. I am telling you. And then the damn person says "I haven't the faintest."

I don't know of the faintest what you're asking there, but I feel like you remember my generation. So I think i'd like to share this on social media.

2ca36749.gif

• Funny!
How the hell can they have no bathrooms? Even the Dukes of Hazzard had an outhouse.
Clearly those suits are like spacewalk suits in that they have a place you pee in? That or the future has side-stepped one of the basic elements that my biology professors used to consider a species as living, eating and evacuation. The future is wild!

Status
Not open for further replies.