AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Things You Loathe Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Squirrels. Every season I have one or two that tries to live in that space between the roof of my apartment and my ceiling. You can hear it running around. The past two years I have coated the expressways to the roof with vasoline and that makes it uncomfortable enough for them to realize the goal ain't worth the effort. But today was different.

Today I had a squirrel crash and fall into the closet area that has my heating/cooling unit (I guess there was a hole) and it was stuck in there freaking me the fuck out! I mean: do they bite if they feel threatened? Do they tear up the apartment if the door to the closet area becomes loose? I had no clue what to do with this beast! Somehow it clawed it's way back up to above my ceiling tearing apart plasterboard, and I hear it now. Every season it is a battle with these animals.

OMG I really dislike squirrels. I'm of the opinion that they are freeloading beasts (I pay rent, they should so the same or be less destructive or nicer or something).

Last edited:
I can't stand 30+ year old women that don't know how to behave in public. At that age, I expect and very much appreciate a certain level of decorum to be followed when we are out. Early twenties? Still annoyed but I know what I'm usually getting into. Will put up with it for a bit. Zero tolerance once a certain age is reached.

People that talk too much and constantly need attention.

Paperwork.

F*ck your forms, f*ck your applications, f*ck your "I acknowledge..." crap, f*ck your reports, f*ck your whole damn bureaucracy.

People.

Women who say "my truth" when they're lying.
A lie is not your truth. Saying it wrapped in some pseudo spirituality with a glass of wine in your hand doesn't change that.

Squirrels. Every season I have one or two that tries to live in that space between the roof of my apartment and my ceiling. You can hear it running around. The past two years I have coated the expressways to the roof with vasoline and that makes it uncomfortable enough for them to realize the goal ain't worth the effort. But today was different.

Today I had a squirrel crash and fall into the closet area that has my heating/cooling unit (I guess there was a hole) and it was stuck in there freaking me the fuck out! I mean: do they bite if they feel threatened? Do they tear up the apartment if the door to the closet area becomes loose? I had no clue what to do with this beast! Somehow it clawed it's way back up to above my ceiling tearing apart plasterboard, and I hear it now. Every season it is a battle with these animals.

OMG I really dislike squirrels. I'm of the opinion that they are freeloading beasts (I pay rent, they should so the same or be less destructive or nicer or something).
Squirrels are really yummy...just saying...if one has an "unfortunate accident".

E8G93EE.gif

Squirrels are really yummy...just saying...if one has an "unfortunate accident".

So that's what the maintenance guy meant when he said "Where's dinner?" as he came up the stairs thinking he was going to have to catch the squirrel in my apartment. I was wondering what he was talking about.

• Funny!
Reactions: AerynShade
Xanax. Don't want any, never cared for it. More importantly I don't want to be around you if you can't handle yourself when taking them.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Video "recipes" that are really prepackaged food crushed up and topped with even more sugar and goo. Do people not know that they can bake a dang biscuit themselves without unrolling it from a tube first? Bake something for real or just eat your Oreos and be quiet about it.

I used to dream about serving drinks and food and then wake up to serve drinks and food, it's worse than a hangover

Work dreams are the worst! I will get up, get dressed, go to work, and then wake up and realize that it was all a dream. Ugh, I already worked today, why can't I stay home. And now I have to put on pants! Twice in one day! I'd rather have a "going to work in your underwear" dream because at least then, I wouldn't be putting on pants after I already put on stupid pants.

Did I mention that I hate pants? Pants are for squares!

Reactions: AerynShade
I worked in a factory where the production line was a chain that went clank-clank-clank all day. I swear I could hear that in my sleep

I want to have nice hair but my hair is long and thick so haircuts/treatments are $$$ and also I'm lazy and don't want to style it. I just want to wake up with beautiful hair with no effort.

That song. I fucking hate it. I can't stand the catchy toon. The condescending tone. The lyrics. Someone recently sent me a video of the artist explaining his lyrics..and it only made it worse.
Can't get away from this song. It's all over the radio and in the clubs. -_-

Not having local dealer connects. Fucking hell man. If I knew working from home was going to be this difficult in terms of having a dealer to text and get a delivery within the next 48 hours then I would have kept a side job!

Not having local dealer connects. Fucking hell man. If I knew working from home was going to be this difficult in terms of having a dealer to text and get a delivery within the next 48 hours then I would have kept a side job!

I wish I could scoop you up for a hike and a blunt!!

They've moved the world's loudest, chattiest cashier to the self checkout at my grocery store. I can always hear this guy all the way from the back of the store. You are defeating the entire purpose of me getting in this line. I mean, maybe some people go through there because it's faster (except that I don't think it's actually faster here... Who pays goes through self checkout with a full cart and then uses 87 coupons and pays in cash!? Rhetorical question--but the answer is everyone who shops at the grocery store near me, apparently), but I just really didn't want to talk to anyone. I just wanted to buy some soda, because I'm grumpy and not at all well rested from the weekly Wednesday 7am-11am leaf blower party that woke me up.

My boobs have officially been growing for two decades and I want to rip the fuckers off. I had a reduction, you were supposed to stay small, but nooooo, you just fucking grow back, you stupid sacks of fat.

I hate them. They're always hurting, bras are never comfortable, going braless is also uncomfortable, nothing fits them right. Begone, you annoying things!

They've moved the world's loudest, chattiest cashier to the self checkout at my grocery store. I can always hear this guy all the way from the back of the store. You are defeating the entire purpose of me getting in this line. I mean, maybe some people go through there because it's faster (except that I don't think it's actually faster here... Who pays goes through self checkout with a full cart and then uses 87 coupons and pays in cash!? Rhetorical question--but the answer is everyone who shops at the grocery store near me, apparently), but I just really didn't want to talk to anyone. I just wanted to buy some soda, because I'm grumpy and not at all well rested from the weekly Wednesday 7am-11am leaf blower party that woke me up.

LOL at the cashiers that always have comments when you have several of something to ring up. :p "I see somebody loves grapes! Were they on sale this week?" The hell if I know. I may not have even looked at the price, because I'm trying to bust ass filling up my cart so my ride (waiting outside) doesn't get impatient and text me to hurry up. Lol. When you walk to/from the grocery store, you can't get as many items as you could when riding with someone with a vehicle.

As for my thing that I loathe...once I had a Dollar Tree cashier who noticed that my son was with me, and she blurted out the question "Is his father in the picture?" *eyeroll* I heard that she eventually got fired, because customers found her annoying and were complaining about her.

Last edited:
I was having this trouble too until my fiancé started working at Dominos. The guy he knows grows his own and it's awesome. Except now he is all out and has to wait about 12 weeks for his plants to yield again. I am in the same boat as you right now.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Rose

That song. I fucking hate it. I can't stand the catchy toon. The condescending tone. The lyrics. Someone recently sent me a video of the artist explaining his lyrics..and it only made it worse.
Can't get away from this song. It's all over the radio and in the clubs. -_-

There's one thing I learned about explaining song lyrics: "Everything I had to say about the song, kinda went into the song" Gillian Welch 2007

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.