AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Things You Loathe Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who back into parking spaces. I have NO idea why this irritates me but it just does. :inpain:

The parking directly outside Zombie Burger is back-in parking only. I have no idea why, but it's obnoxious. Though, if you're going at night/on the weekend, nobody's going to stop you from parking in a normal parking spot at the unemployment office across the street.

my cats sharp little elbows as he lays on me. He's so cute but bruises.

Macy's commercials. You don't have a store in my state, so why am I constantly forced to see your ads?
That's KMart for me. There isn't one for about 100 miles in any one direction from me. Maybe 200. Sooooo maybe stop showing commercials for things I can't has?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Took my big dog out, left my little dog in the yard while I did it. Little dog decided to poop directly in front of the gate so when I walked in, I ruined my white flats :drowning:

I keep telling him I'm gonna sell him on the dark web but he doesn't care.

my cats sharp little elbows as he lays on me. He's so cute but bruises.

One of my cats loves to nap on my chest but dude needs to dig and carve up my chest for like twenty minutes before doing so. Don't want to fuck up dudes naps but also don't want to be looking like Zsasz during the summer. Quite the dilemma.

Myself for not working out in any manner for a few days which in turn fucked up my sleep schedule.

The amount that I've been posting. Starting to annoy even myself.

Reactions: Gen
People who speak as if they are an expert on a subject but have no effing clue what they're talking about, thus, misleading readers.

Yeah, just like Bill Nye the non-science guy trying to be an expert on gender issues.
I don't even know what's up with that. I've seen mentions of something in the past couple days but haven't read up on the events?

I don't even know what's up with that. I've seen mentions of something in the past couple days but haven't read up on the events?

Evidently he has a new show. I 'think' his first episode he devoted entirely to gender issues. There was cringeworthy rap from people who couldn't sing. There was ice cream cone animation (i am NOT joking on that). There were skits galore. No real science of any kind.

Basically he was preaching his opinion in such a way that any one who disagrees with him is anti-science. Which when you get right down to it, he has absolutely no science qualifications to speak of. The reality is he has a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering. The only science related thing about him is his acting job where he played the part of a science guy. So his smug attitude is having a backlash.

And thus also qualifies him, in my eyes, for this threads subject.

I have no problem if he says that is his opinion, or he has other experts who are actually experts in what they are talking about, say something. But for him to pass off his opinion as law and everyone who disagrees as wrong, yeah never watched him before. Really don't want to start now. Lost any credibility he may have had with me.

How many migraines I keep having in the past week...

When it applies, AccuWeather will have a "Migraine Headache Weather" note beneath the temperature for the day (I see it on there now for early AM April 27), and I think this has been one of those weeks for it. My head was pounding earlier.

When someone uses the middle stall in a public restroom, so you have to sit next to them instead of having an empty stall between you.

My brother who has an actual life and is always weaving in & out of the house in a way that makes it unclear whether it's safe to pr0n

Cakes with that stupid whipped cream frosting. I think regular frosting is too sweet, but whipped cream makes me gag.

Banana Cream pudding made with half the milk mentioned on the box. Fold into a tub of whipped cream.

Very good frosting.

Wait, I don't loathe that. Can I still post this in this thread?

Such a quandary.

Hey, I loathe being in a quandary. Problem solved, I can post this now.

Evidently he has a new show.
Watched the first episode about climate change and snippets of the gender identity episode. Overall I don't have much of an opinion on how he portrays his expertise on any of these subjects, but his show was absolutely cringe-fest. I think he got too used to speaking to children. I mentally facepalmed at the way he interacted with the audience in the new show. Eek.

It's not for me.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Watched the first episode about climate change and snippets of the gender identity episode. Overall I don't have much of an opinion on how he portrays his expertise on any of these subjects, but his show was absolutely cringe-fest. I think he got too used to speaking to children. I mentally facepalmed at the way he interacted with the audience in the new show. Eek.

It's not for me.

The comments. Pretty much sums it up nicely. :haha:

mgXQJZ9.png

The comments. Pretty much sums it up nicely. :haha:

View attachment 70025
Ok, I had to go watch it after reading those comments. That vagina may have it's own voice, but I will be damned if it deserves a megaphone.

gotta go scrub that shit from memory. was fuking awful

I'm annoyed at how cold I am right now. It's like 50% my own fault. I know that it's 40° and the heat is turned off, yet I still washed my hair.

I don't own a hair dryer because I'm one of those uppity "I NEVER use heat on my hair, it's bad, yo!" people.

Goddammit for the first time in my life, I wish I owned a stupid hair dryer. Fuck a duck, I'm so cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.