AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Things You Loathe Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently he has a new show. I 'think' his first episode he devoted entirely to gender issues. There was cringeworthy rap from people who couldn't sing. There was ice cream cone animation (i am NOT joking on that). There were skits galore. No real science of any kind.

Basically he was preaching his opinion in such a way that any one who disagrees with him is anti-science. Which when you get right down to it, he has absolutely no science qualifications to speak of. The reality is he has a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering. The only science related thing about him is his acting job where he played the part of a science guy. So his smug attitude is having a backlash.

And thus also qualifies him, in my eyes, for this threads subject.

I have no problem if he says that is his opinion, or he has other experts who are actually experts in what they are talking about, say something. But for him to pass off his opinion as law and everyone who disagrees as wrong, yeah never watched him before. Really don't want to start now. Lost any credibility he may have had with me.

I saw this and thought of you: http://freebeacon.com/culture/netfl...-remove-segment-chromosomes-determine-gender/

Obviously the old episodes saying "there are two options" aren't discussing any kind of disorder or variation, but I never watched the show so I don't know if they were just trying to give a very basic overview for kids, and breaking it down further would be too complicated? Idk. I haven't watched the new one either, just thought of this convo when I saw the article.

I never watched the show so I don't know if they were just trying to give a very basic overview for kids, and breaking it down further would be too complicated? Idk.

Yes, that's exactly what was happening. Also, it's been twenty years, and the politics and language of the conversation has flipped in that time. Obviously, Nye has taken a position lately that doesn't jibe with the available options in conversations of the past.

Reactions: Gen
Dudes that only talk about sending giftcards and never follow through. :rolleyes:

The US government.
Right? So glad I can go back to stressing the fuck out about companies dropping me because of my rare and debilitating migraines. :D

Dudes who create profiles on sugar daddy sites, and in their profiles they're bitching about women on the sites expecting money. LOL and *facepalm* at the same time. Oh, dear. Sooo...why on Earth did you create a profile on there? Let me guess...one of your drunk buddies told you "Bruh...chek out da hott chiks on dis sight,mayne," and you thought it'd be a good idea to create a profile? Did you miss the memo about it being a site for sugar daddy arrangements, and that your new profile on there is showing you as a sugar daddy? Perhaps the personals section of Craigslist is the route you should've gone if you're just looking to get your dick sucked (for free) and tell women "Send more pics to my phone, sexiii..."

I know right! I also loathe how Millionaire Match bans people's profiles and never tell them why. Man, sugaring can be hard at times :)

Dudes who create profiles on sugar daddy sites, and in their profiles they're bitching about women on the sites expecting money. LOL and *facepalm* at the same time. Oh, dear. Sooo...why on Earth did you create a profile on there? Let me guess...one of your drunk buddies told you "Bruh...chek out da hott chiks on dis sight,mayne," and you thought it'd be a good idea to create a profile? Did you miss the memo about it being a site for sugar daddy arrangements, and that your new profile on there is showing you as a sugar daddy? Perhaps the personals section of Craigslist is the route you should've gone if you're just looking to get your dick sucked (for free) and tell women "Send more pics to my phone, sexiii..."

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I know right! I also loathe how Millionaire Match bans people's profiles and never tell them why. Man, sugaring can be hard at times :)

Yup, they did that to me too.

Reactions: DonaDiabla

Guys on these sites that make 30k. Go back to OkCupid, you are NOT a sugar daddy. I make more than you at my grunt job, wtf.

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen and Mxxxcie
Coming to a coffeee shop to work and forgetting headphones :headphone::grumpy::grr:
If I hear this Ed Sheeran song one more time...

"Buyer Beware".

I see this constantly in online reviews, and it's absolutely unnecessary. Just say what's wrong with it. No need to use some silly phrase that sounds ridiculous.

Having to put on my WINTER COAT this morning (May 9th) just to run outside for 20 seconds to the parking lot to speak with somebody.

47 degrees...

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: SaffronBurke
People who speak as if they are an expert on a subject but have no effing clue what they're talking about, thus, misleading readers.

I've noticed this a bunch lately. People that make it clear they have zero knowledge on a subject or are obviously just pushing an agenda. It usually comes across like they really only want attention. Very annoying.

Having to put on my WINTER COAT this morning (May 9th) just to run outside for 20 seconds to the parking lot to speak with somebody.

47 degrees...

By contrast, it was 83 here yesterday. I actually had to turn on my air conditioners.

But, you know, despite all this crazy weather, climate change isn't real.

I'm proud to say that I got emotionally attached to a few models. I was lucky and still am. I didn't have to go to no chat room. They have shown me the ropes of surviving much harder forums. They taught me how to be positive, and they guided me how to survive a few personal grills on social media occasions . I'm full hearted in saying that they gave me aces I can keep for every walk of life. I hope no one cried in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.