AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Things You Loathe Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to see an apartment, only to realize it's a divided tiny room with a monstrous price, Tel Aviv is full of those, and the hunt is exhausting. You've never seen the evil version of a landlord till you've rented in TLV.

What did you expect in the financial center and technology hub of Israel?

Last edited:
Menstrual cramps while having to be all smiley and chipper at work

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Supposed to be 100F, overcast with thunderstorms today.

Mother (Nature) is throwing a tantrum. Sadly this is the perfect recipe for tornadoes. So that sucks.

On the upside I picked up a mini Igloo cooler for $2 at a sale so wherever I land I'll have something cold to drink. ;)

Supposed to be 100F, overcast with thunderstorms today.

Mother (Nature) is throwing a tantrum. Sadly this is the perfect recipe for tornadoes. So that sucks.

On the upside I picked up a mini Igloo cooler for $2 at a sale so wherever I land I'll have something cold to drink. ;)
It sounds like a recipe for a Mojito, not for a Tornado....

Reactions: DFT
People that ooze bitterness and resentment for the opposite sex attempting to give advice. Like, it's usually hilarious so I guess I shouldn't complain when I see people that understand the opposite sex even less than I do but still, loathsome.

People that call you if you don't respond to a text right away. Relax.

Reactions: swagger
@Cutie_Kisses What the FUCK?!? I'm so sorry you had to see that.

Both a response and a thing I loathe right now-- my experience with the BDSM community has been very focused on consent and safety, and in the past few weeks I've been camming, I've become really disturbed at how many people are into kinky stuff but don't take consent and safety seriously. Yikes. I feel bad for any spouses/significant others/random hookups of some of these jerks. Seriously, consent makes the difference between power exchange, S&M play, and sex vs. abuse, assault, and rape, so seeing such a lack of regard for limits, boundaries, and the line between fantasy and reality gives me the fucking creeps.

You can't take a Lyft to or from the St Louis Airport. You can get Uber, but ONLY Uber Black. The cab ride ended up being half what Uber would have been.

Also, Pizza Hut didn't deliver down there. What. The. Fuck. Papa John's did, so I gave them my money instead, they taste better anyway.

A good example of something I loathe every damn day. People who talk to us like this when they have no idea what kind of cam girl we are.

I can't even imagine the degree of what you and other models see of this type of shit, among other things. :(

EVERY! SINGLE! BODY! EVERY! SINGLE! ONE! OF YOU HOES WHO IS INTO RACEPLAY! STOP IT! ya nasty

I get asked for racial humiliation semi-frequently, probably because I'm glow-in-the-dark pale, and I ban them so fast. I could never say those things to someone.

@SaffronBurke the fact that people think that i want them to racially humiliate me or pretend to have any sexual power over me because of race. excuse me, but what the fuck? white people have the power to oppress me for free. every day. all day. so no!!!!!!!!!!!! i get race play requests DAILY and it says on my profile AND show topic "no taboo fetishes/race play. race players will be blocked." so not only are these men racist but they can't read either.

i'm sorry i just really loathe race play lol

@SaffronBurke the fact that people think that i want them to racially humiliate me or pretend to have any sexual power over me because of race. excuse me, but what the fuck? white people have the power to oppress me for free. every day. all day. so no!!!!!!!!!!!! i get race play requests DAILY and it says on my profile AND show topic "no taboo fetishes/race play. race players will be blocked." so not only are these men racist but they can't read either.

i'm sorry i just really loathe race play lol

The way some of them try to go about getting me to say things, ew it's so gross. They're trash.

Something that I've found super annoying since entering sex work but hasn't been on my mind recently until today is that I've lost just about every friend from the moment I started sex work. Friends that I've had since I had just started elementary now only text me once a year to ask if there's a form of sex work where they don't have to show their face or use their voice or something that could be Google'd like that. It's just, holy fuck it is really annoying to have all my "friends" use my job as a "omg tell me gross story" or judge me, or expect me to help them find a job in it.

/end pity party anger time :dead:

The way that people who shouldn't ever be giving advice are always the first to do so.

Fat logic. Have nothing against fat people, people can do what they want with their own bodies, not my business. Common sentiment nowadays to some is that if you aren't fat, you are skinny. Annoying to see this attitude become normalized.

Junkies and alcoholics. You don't have a disease, you are just weak minded. Addictive personality doesn't mean zero willpower or control over your own actions.

Deer. Was eying a new ride but still, fuck deer. Such a hassle.

My resume reads like a laundry list of shitty jobs, but I had never walked off a job until this weekend. I still feel sore and exhausted and angry. I had high hopes for this summer, and now I feel like I'm in Limbo. I guess it's better than staying in Hell.

When you call a number, and you're trying to tell something to the FIRST person who answers, but they're in such a hurry to forward you to someone else...that they won't listen to you while you're telling them "No, no, no...wait, please! I need to talk to YOU." But it's too late, so now you gotta hang up and start the call all over so you can reach that FIRST person again. Smh. And I don't like being on the phone, as it is...

When you call a number, and you're trying to tell something to the FIRST person who answers, but they're in such a hurry to forward you to someone else...that they won't listen to you while you're telling them "No, no, no...wait, please! I need to talk to YOU." But it's too late, so now you gotta hang up and start the call all over so you can reach that FIRST person again. Smh. And I don't like being on the phone, as it is...

I understand! That shit pisses me the fuck off!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.