AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Things You Loathe Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who clip their fingernails at their desk at work. Do your grooming at home, yo.

Mufflers. People who drive their cars around at 2 am and use the hell out of those engines AND have mufflers.
They have a very special place in hell where it's not only pain and suffering, but the sound of crying babies 24/7.
Right next to late night karaoke singers.

Don't forget the drivers who decide they should share their shitty music tastes with the rest of the world. At full volume.

Overly sensitive trolls

People that refuse to take responsibility for any of their actions

Baseball games going long and fucking up the tv schedule

The dog going nuts whenever the mail or a package arrives

Baseball in general

Dust

Overly sensitive trolls

People that refuse to take responsibility for any of their actions

Baseball games going long and fucking up the tv schedule

The dog going nuts whenever the mail or a package arrives

Baseball in general

Dust

Dust? I can only imagine you leaning under the cupboard and screaming "F you dust!"

I mildly dislike milk.

Reactions: heybarkeep
People who are angry all the time or angry at everything. Take a deep breath. Have some tea. Go for a walk. Knit a little.

Washing my hair every day because it's summer and my hair produces so much oil in summer.

People who are angry all the time or angry at everything. Take a deep breath. Have some tea. Go for a walk. Knit a little.

You are the girl that is so angry at men 24/7 that you've dedicated your life to button mashing every single freaking time a dude has the audacity to not agree with a woman here. Like every time. Like clockwork. Not trying to be mean or rude, just curious why you do this.

You are the girl that is so angry at men 24/7 that you've dedicated your life to button mashing every single freaking time a dude has the audacity to not agree with a woman here. Like every time. Like clockwork. Not trying to be mean or rude, just curious why you do this.

I literally don't, but ok.

Really wishing I didn't loathe popcorn. I feel like this could be a popcorn day...

Really wishing I didn't loathe popcorn. I feel like this could be a popcorn day...
Popcorn is the devil. Even the smell of it makes me gag.

It gets stuck in my teeth and drives me bonkers. Plus every time someone microwaves some at work, they burn it, and we all just have to keep working while breathing burnt popcorn smell.

I love my non-ndn friends but sometimes they say the most stupid, inadvertently racist things... :arghh:

Omg it's my all-time favourite food. Come be my movie date, then I won't have to share :D

Thing I loathe: how expensive data is in Canada.
I like popcorn when it's smothered in toffee caramel. That is the only time it is acceptable.

Lol someone is being a drama queen. I just saw a thread where you rated every opposing post to yours a poo rating. Calm down Beyonce.

Status
Not open for further replies.