AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Things You Loathe Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol someone is being a drama queen. I just saw a thread where you rated every opposing post to yours a poo rating. Calm down Beyonce.

Every time a person insults me or I disagree with a person, she is always there mashing buttons. Always. It is annoying. You are also lying. I only started shitting on posts in that thread after one of the babies shat on multiple posts of mine. I get that she doesn't like me, not a problem, feeling is obviously mutual. The way she follows me around is annoying and super creepy. Putting her on ignore doesn't really work because I still have to see her life's work of constantly mashing buttons and never minding her own business. Sorry but it is aggravating.

Every time a person insults me or I disagree with a person, she is always there mashing buttons. Always. It is annoying. You are also lying. I only started shitting on posts in that thread after one of the babies shat on multiple posts of mine. I get that she doesn't like me, not a problem, feeling is obviously mutual. The way she follows me around is annoying and super creepy. Putting her on ignore doesn't really work because I still have to see her life's work of constantly mashing buttons and never minding her own business. Sorry but it is aggravating.

so then maybe if it bothers you so much, leave? If you don't like how people respond to you, maybe you shouldn't be here. all she said was for angry people to calm down and drink some tea.

maybe take her up on her advice, because you are projecting and being a giant drama queen.

Sounds like someone's just upset that his posts don't get any love. Well, here ya go.

so then maybe if it bothers you so much, leave? If you don't like how people respond to you, maybe you shouldn't be here. all she said was for angry people to calm down and drink some tea.

maybe take her up on her advice, because you are projecting and being a giant drama queen.

Not angry, annoyed. I don't care how people respond to me. Not one fuck to give about how well liked I am here. I would simply like to post without her constantly being there. Always. Usually within seconds. It is extremely creepy. I'll continue to put up with it but I felt like finally saying something.

Other mammals have LESS hair on their buttholes. Why do we humans have MORE? It's not logical. It's also a pain to remove.

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
shaving butthair with big booties is hard. :c it's two man job, I swear.

It doesn't help that I'm built like a damn t-rex. :haha: Short arms, long torso, big booty.

• Funny!
Reactions: snowwolf87
now im picturing a trex trying to shave their butthole. i am done :hilarious:

.... I need to get a t-rex costume and make that into a clip. Even if it doesn't sell, it'll be a great "for the lulz" clip. A girl needs to film those sometimes.

• Funny!
Reactions: Teagan and Val Vega

WTF IS THIS SHIT? Like, I am hoping this is just some harmless bullshit that looks weird from the outside, but with the dad calling them freak family seems like a lot of adult baby and age regression fetish material with his kids involved.
I hate youtube sometimes. My daughter likes watching unboxing and toy channels so this came up. There's literally one with fucking gums bleeding while they're crying and eating gummies. What in the fucking fuck? I loathe this more than anything right now. I hate youtube's algorithm or whatever bullshit for kids stuff. I'm about to just make it where the only unboxing/toy channel my kid can watch is Grav3yardgirl because inappropriate videos masquerading as kid stuff are fucking rampant.

It's now a world where people expect immediacy. Immediate gratification, immediate response and even quicker resolution....
This post from another thread reminded me of something I loathe! When I get a call at work from someone who's very angry because the last person they tried to call didn't answer. Did you leave a voicemail? No? Hm. You really can't wait the hour for them to finish their meeting or get back from lunch? Please. Everyone thinks their issue is OMG URGENT and has no patience to wait for the person who can actually help them to get in touch.

Kids these days!

WTF IS THIS SHIT? Like, I am hoping this is just some harmless bullshit that looks weird from the outside, but with the dad calling them freak family seems like a lot of adult baby and age regression fetish material with his kids involved.
I hate youtube sometimes. My daughter likes watching unboxing and toy channels so this came up. There's literally one with fucking gums bleeding while they're crying and eating gummies. What in the fucking fuck? I loathe this more than anything right now. I hate youtube's algorithm or whatever bullshit for kids stuff. I'm about to just make it where the only unboxing/toy channel my kid can watch is Grav3yardgirl because inappropriate videos masquerading as kid stuff are fucking rampant.

It never occurred to me that Grav3yardgirl is kid friendly but now that I think of it I've never noticed anything inappropriate from her.

But that fucking thing she does everytime she takes a drink definitely counts as something I loath right now.

It never occurred to me that Grav3yardgirl is kid friendly but now that I think of it I've never noticed anything inappropriate from her.

But that fucking thing she does everytime she takes a drink definitely counts as something I loath right now.
Oh, man, she can be annoying as fuck for sure, but I like her reviews and like that she isn't a fucking creepster.

Omg it's my all-time favourite food. Come be my movie date, then I won't have to share :D

Thing I loathe: how expensive data is in Canada.
Psh screw them; be MY movie date and we'll make buckets of it on the stove with dozens of different seasonings and turn the volume on full blast so we can hear the movie over the sound of our faces enjoying the most delicious snack ever bestowed to mankind.

I LOVE popcorn. My first job was a movie theatre usher/concessionist and the free popcorn was the best part and I never even got close to getting sick of it.

This post from another thread reminded me of something I loathe! When I get a call at work from someone who's very angry because the last person they tried to call didn't answer. Did you leave a voicemail? No? Hm. You really can't wait the hour for them to finish their meeting or get back from lunch? Please. Everyone thinks their issue is OMG URGENT and has no patience to wait for the person who can actually help them to get in touch.

Kids these days!

So very true... It's why, at my last job, I didn't give out my cell number to anyone other than my immediate team. Everyone else, I gave them office phone and would forward that to my cell only when needed. I would have been called directly, instead of going through the process and having a whole team, to resolve issues at all hours of the day and night.
Add to it that everyone claimed their project was "top priority" and if I didn't work on it right away, they went crying to senior management and I'd get my ass in trouble because I wasn't handling the crybabies. Problem is, when you have ten projects all claiming to the "top priority", none of them are because they're all at the same level to the only resource able to work them.

So, I resolved the issue by finding a better job that pays more and appreciates the work I do.

Psh screw them; be MY movie date and we'll make buckets of it on the stove with dozens of different seasonings and turn the volume on full blast so we can hear the movie over the sound of our faces enjoying the most delicious snack ever bestowed to mankind.

I LOVE popcorn. My first job was a movie theatre usher/concessionist and the free popcorn was the best part and I never even got close to getting sick of it.

OMG... I LOVE movie theater popcorn!! I worked at a movie theater as a teenager, and had a lot of fun. Worked as an usher, and only occasionally at concession stand when they were backed up with people. Had a lot of fun working there, and the stories... ;)

I need to scratch that itch of movies and popcorn very soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.