AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most annoying thing on Chaturbate is when models use tags that aren't even close to applicable to them.
So many girls do #asian #pregnant #hairy #bbw #young #milk and all the top 10 tags just to show up more places but they don't fit into ANY of those categories -_-

I just came across this, on mfc. Even more annoying is the fact that half of them contradicted each other, ie: teen & milf, bbw & petite, etc...

Mind you she did at least fit a couple of them

Reactions: AlyssaMuze
My ex was a mother at 20. So, by definition, she was a MILF. But not a cougar. But I do understand the common meaning.

I'm annoyed with how jaded MFC has made me towards seeing, hearing a woman bang herself with a huge plastic penis. I was in a room where we ignored the model during her cum show and talked about trading the markets instead!

Wow. I would have found that incredibly rude and stopped my show.

I did like it but the convo in the chat was far more interesting.
Then maybe you should find a chatroom that isn't a cam model's chat, there are plenty and I'm sure you would have a more meaningful conversation. Also curious if you tipped the model while you were taking up space in her chat? :rolleyes:

I gave her a nickel.
She deserves to be tipped the biggest token package twice for having to deal with your personality alone.

I did like it but the convo in the chat was far more interesting.

I've full on stopped shows because dudes were talking about football.

It's one of the few times i've rage logged off. I think they thought it was funny (and maybe because some of them are a bit awkward about how to interact during a sexual show) but it was incredibly hurtful. even if it's more interesting to you, *we are literally people trying to put on a performance you will enjoy* If you don't like it, keep your mouth shut and fuck off. Or take the convo to PM.

Jesus fucking christ are you guys 5 year olds? Where are your mother fucking manners?

I've full on stopped shows because dudes were talking about football.

It's one of the few times i've rage logged off. I think they thought it was funny (and maybe because some of them are a bit awkward about how to interact during a sexual show) but it was incredibly hurtful. even if it's more interesting to you, *we are literally people trying to put on a performance you will enjoy* If you don't like it, keep your mouth shut and fuck off. Or take the convo to PM.

Jesus fucking christ are you guys 5 year olds? Where are your mother fucking manners?

Apparently we have both misplaced our manners-- You with your bad language while discussing manners; me because I engaged in an interesting conversation with members while a model was giving a show.

Apparently we have both misplaced our manners-- You with your bad language while discussing manners; me because I engaged in an interesting conversation with members while a model was giving a show.

Here's some more bad manners for you - you are a disruptive and rude ass. The model's chatroom isn't there for you to distract from her show. If you are that bored, GET THE FUCK OUT! It is that simple. Don't disrupt the flow of her chat with your nonsense.

Here's some more bad manners for you - you are a disruptive and rude ass. The model's chatroom isn't there for you to distract from her show. If you are that bored, GET THE FUCK OUT! It is that simple. Don't disrupt the flow of her chat with your nonsense.

You speak as if you were there! Were you? You should have said hello, I'm from ACFland. She didn't seem distracted by the members having a conversation while she performed. Matter of fact, only 3 of us tipped allowing her to have a show. She became the background entertainment.

I went to an open mic night a few days ago. There was this new comic on stage who was really good. There was also this drunk, obnoxious douchecanoe in one of the front tables loudly talking to his girlfriend about some vapid bullshit. I hope that comic comes back and performs again after that rude display in the front row.

Also, you remind me of that guy. That guy should have gone to a regular bar and had a regular conversation. You should have gone to a regular chat room and carried your oh so important conversation about "trading the markets" somewhere where you aren't indirectly insulting the entertainment.

Edit: And don't think you didn't insult her. She just had more class than you and continued even with your rude behavior.

You speak as if you were there! Were you? You should have said hello, I'm from ACFland. She didn't seem distracted by the members having a conversation while she performed. Matter of fact, only 3 of us tipped allowing her to have a show. She became the background entertainment.
That's... a bit dehumanizing.

I tend to lose my manners when I'm talking to rude people. I figure that seems to be the only way they know how to communicate so I bring it down to their level.

In case the above, well mannered response isn't clear because of this:

"Fuck Off" should be a clear translation for you. I hope this helps!

only 3 of us tipped allowing her to have a show.
Oh man, if only 3 people tipped for my countdown then proceeded to ignore it, I'd just stop doing the show and join the conversation. Should have just told her you didn't care about the masturbation, might have saved her some wrist cramps and a sore vageen.

I tend to lose my manners when I'm talking to rude people. I figure that seems to be the only way they know how to communicate so I bring it down to their level.

In case the above, well mannered response isn't clear because of this:

"Fuck Off" should be a clear translation for you. I hope this helps!

Well, you have been rude to me, not the other way around. You have taken a situation that you do not have firsthand experience with and have made a conclusion based on limited information. Your conversation stemming from your faulty extrapolation has been full of bad language. My communication has been free from such bad language or insults.

Last edited:
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
That guy should have gone to a regular bar and had a regular conversation. You should have gone to a regular chat room and carried your oh so important conversation about "trading the markets" somewhere where you aren't indirectly insulting the entertainment.

Edit: And don't think you didn't insult her. She just had more class than you and continued even with your rude behavior.

"Oh so important conversation" LOL really! We just had a conversation based off of some guy saying what he did for a living and ppl talking about their involvement in different degrees in the same industry. I don't think you have enough information to compare me with the guy at the comedy club but you just feel the need to insult.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
"Oh so important conversation" LOL really! We just had a conversation based off of some guy saying what he did for a living and ppl talking about their involvement in different degrees in the same industry. I don't think you have enough information to compare me with the guy at the comedy club but you just feel the need to insult.

A girl was masturbating. Putting herself in a vulnerable position for your entertainment. Rather than add to her show or at least enjoy it silently you talked about some irrelevant to the show bullshit. I know all I need to know.

While pondering the sudden and unexpected persnickety turn this thread has taken, it dawned on me that I forgot to take my lithium this a.m.

Drat.

As a change of topic!

When I'm watching as a member, the thing that annoys me is when a model is obviously plastered but still accepting tokens for shots. Dude, just put them as the running queue for the next show--your liver would like you to stop.

A girl was masturbating. Putting herself in a vulnerable position for your entertainment. Rather than add to her show or at least enjoy it silently you talked about some irrelevant to the show bullshit. I know all I need to know.

The nice guys were the silent basics!

LOL" vulnerable position for your entertainment" whhawhat? She was pummeling her snatch on MFC, something she does everyday. It wasn't like she was risking the Scarlet Letter for us to get some!!!

The nice guys were the silent basics!

LOL" vulnerable position for your entertainment" whhawhat? She was pummeling her snatch on MFC, something she does everyday. It wasn't like she was risking the Scarlet Letter for us to get some!!!

She may do it every day, but when someone is showing you their privates for entertainment they are risking making themselves vulnerable. You could insult them, not tip them, dox them, talk about fucking trading markets, whatever. This argument is going no where, but I did want to explain the vulnerable statement I made since you didn't seem to understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.