AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What brand of cigarettes do you enjoy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
I'm an "addicted" but moderate smoker -- Marlboro are my fav brand.
Unfortunately here in Romania there are lots of Marlboro packs but with different names (under the same brand)
I'm an old guy so I stick with my "love" -- Marlboro Classic Red

Your brand.....?

I like all brands (never picked a brand), but for now, so long as they are out I am happy. I'd rather go a smokey whisky, Talisker or Lagavulin to take me back to when I did.

I used to be a smoker, but if I had one with me I would suck on it unlit...the flavour enhancers are awesome, the best bit. It even reminds me of the happiness high I used to get smoking.

Reactions: Dan N
I smoke this cheap local brand. I used to stick with Malboro reds like yourself or get menthols if I wanted a change. Nowadays, I don't feel the urge to spend $6-7 on a pack of smokes if some $4 brand will do the trick. After smoking those Afghan cigs, pines and LM7s I believe they were called, they're all about the same to me now.

I haven't smoked in years but I used to smoke Benson and Hedges Ultralight Deluxe. Once in a while I'd pick up a pack of Salem Ultralights. I mostly smoked pipes. I had several. I'd get my tobacco at a local smoke shop. Burley light or Capt Spice. Then of course there were the cigars...

@ZenHedonist -- lol, cigars, only on major and special occasions... (my story with cigars) my little brother had spend his vacation in Cuba and he sent me a set of 6 superbly wrapped (packed) cigars into a wooden box... I "consumed" one and I was disappointed...nothing as expected . The aroma was way to strong for me... and my first mistake was to inhale the first puff... terrible.
After two weeks we "bumped each other" to an event he organised and showed me how to "experience" the great aroma of a cigar... whiskey + cigar + ambiance and I felt like Godfather for 3 hours :) .

After 28 years of smoking... I'm thinking pretty hard about quitting. Thinking.
But for now... I'd walk a mile for a Camel. Just don't expect me to walk much farther than that.

Ditto on the cigars. Not a lot of them. But once in a while. Also if I'm driving on a long trip they help keep me alert. I tend to like Garcia y Vega English Corona the best. Smooth blend.

TC_R85645_ET008416_a.jpg

Camel menthol crush for me, though I never actually use the crush ball because it makes the menthol way to strong. I know I could get the regulars with the menthol crush ball, but it's just not the same.

I used to smoke Lucky Strikes filterless for a few years but I got into a huge health kick (smokes helped my anxiety) and I was like you are doing all this exercising and your are smoking filterless...seriously? So I quit cold turkey. Best way for me as I have an addictive personality and I would have just been wearing two patches and prolly chewing the gum like a retard....really.

Nat Sherman Black and Golds, but I haven't had one in a month.

I prefer hookah. Tangiers Mint is the best shisha out there.

Reactions: Ariadne O!
Nat Sherman MCDs, Camel Turkish Royals (love the flavor but they make me nauseous), and the turquoise-packaged American Spirits are my favorites. I really wanna try the Nat Sherman Fantasia cigarettes but that's just cos the filters are gold the colored paper is pretty.

095ce0960926de6c301a0cf51f74e345.jpg
I love giving these away when someone asks for a cig. "Red, green, yellow, pink, or blue?" "Wait why?" "Just trust me."

It makes people smile. :D

Nat Sherman MCDs, Camel Turkish Royals (love the flavor but they make me nauseous), and the turquoise-packaged American Spirits are my favorites. I really wanna try the Nat Sherman Fantasia cigarettes but that's just cos the filters are gold, the colored paper is pretty.

095ce0960926de6c301a0cf51f74e345.jpg
Sherman's smokes are great, but it's been at least 15 years since I last tried them. One nice thing I noticed is that they taste fine when relighting them after they go out, which they do quite readily. And those long coloured ones take ages to finish.

Chesterfield kings, no filter. For cigar smoking, I like to periodically dip the tip into Laphroaig single-malt scotch.

A "when I was a kid" moment: My mom would write a note with the brand and give me a quarter to ride my bike down to the 7/11 and get her two decks of smokes. I didn't start smoking cigarettes until much later in life than most people but even then a pack of cigarettes was $2. I don't smoke any more so I don't even know how much they are now with all the "sin taxes" on them.

A "when I was a kid" moment: My mom would write a note with the brand and give me a quarter to ride my bike down to the 7/11 and get her two decks of smokes. I didn't start smoking cigarettes until much later in life than most people but even then a pack of cigarettes was $2. I don't smoke any more so I don't even know how much they are now with all the "sin taxes" on them.

Some places are far worse than others. One time when I was 16, I went to Chicago with a friend and went to CVS for cigs. I lied to the clerk and told her I left my ID at home, and she totally went for it. I almost told her my real age when she told me a pack of Marlboro Reds was going to be $11. Pretty hefty price for some regular old conventional cigs.

I don't tend to change the brand because i am used to this one (and I start to cough after a while)
Did ever happened to you?
To be in a situation and ask for a cig from someone and (of course not your brand) and after the first two/three "pulmonary exercise" to start to cough... "Man, did you started now to smoke?" --- (me: shit dude, your brand sucks)...
Or this version:
- can I barrow a smoke? Thank you.
-.... here ya go!
--- me: damn lite filters and slim cigars... you feel like shoving 3 or 4 of those in your mouth just to feel you are smoking.
Side note: I never smoke and drink coca cola or similar because I have to lite up a cigarette after 1 minute

Reactions: Ariadne O!
Let's see... In my days i have smoked Caballero, Gauloises, Gitanes, Camel, Johnny Player Special (they are horrid), Pall Mall ( same, just too horrid), Marlboro, Davidoff and Camel. Though admittedly the last 10 years of my smoking career it was pretty much Camel only, as that is a one of the few brands that is available worldwide. And then, on May 21st 2008.. I quit.. and I have been smokefree since

I'm all about the Parliament lights, when I started tho I used to smoke kamel red lights...The ones in the cool orange and red pack...But I've gotten weird in my old age and anything other than Parliaments make me feel kinda queasy and light headed. Super strange.

I love my American Spirit menthols. But for smoking fetish purpose, good ol' Marlboro Red 100's aren't bad. I smoked a Marlboro Black at my aunt's house once and about died, I couldn't handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.