AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mouth And teeth fetish

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2017
Is there anyone that loves teeth or has a fetish for mouth area And in particular for teeth? In ti period offerte My Life i love Very much teeth and toghe, what do you think about this?

I dont but I have a friend that does. She is obsessed with mouths, nearly everytime she plays (kinky) she does something mouths.
Feeling inside their mouth, stuffing things in their mouth, putting her fingers in there till they vomit. As u can imagine she also loves spider gags cause ot holds the mouth open for ber to play with/torture (shes a sadist) as she pleases

I do tons of dental fetish stuff, mostly because I am always having dental work done... I enjoy the videos. I have congenital issues with my teeth (they look fine, if a little crooked) where my dentin is very thin and soft, and I have buccal pits. That plus some youthful bad habits add up to a lot of time in the dental chair.

They do pretty well for me and are fun to film.

@Miss Honey Analvekehr I just have kind of a diary approach. I talk about it on the way and immediately after, and then I will do a clip showing the new work.

@Miss Honey Analvekehr I just have kind of a diary approach. I talk about it on the way and immediately after, and then I will do a clip showing the new work.
I dont but I have a friend that does. She is obsessed with mouths, nearly everytime she plays (kinky) she does something mouths.
Feeling inside their mouth, stuffing things in their mouth, putting her fingers in there till they vomit. As u can imagine she also loves spider gags cause ot holds the mouth open for ber to play with/torture (shes a sadist) as she pleases
I love particularly put finger in mouth, l'II lick them, i love breath offerte mouth And My favourites are fillings cavities and gold or silver teeth. They make me Very horny

Last edited by a moderator:

I trust that's 'sadist' in the consenting bdsm sense.
...ya know the cliche how pedos get into bus driving/janitoring/teaching....imagine how much more people would hate dentists to think someone like that might be drawn to dentistry :doctor:

I trust that's 'sadist' in the consenting bdsm sense.
...ya know the cliche how pedos get into bus driving/janitoring/teaching....imagine how much more people would hate dentists to think someone like that might be drawn to dentistry :doctor:

Definitely in the consensual bdsm way.
My friends and I are hugely about responsible kink *shudders at the abuse that 50 shades portrays as kink* we actually have a saying in our group -consent is sexy.

Reactions: EmmaStoner
<---Has a thing for slightly crooked teeth, braces, lips and chewing.

Oh, this is one of those kinks that I'd totally be down for doing more of...but I just haven't gotten around to putting it in my production queue yet. I've got a list a mile long of that sort of thing, though...

I have a couple of toothbrushing videos on my C4s and people seem to like them :D

I've thought of doing this since I have naturally sharp canine teeth and get told it's a turn on. Might make a few clips!

I've been making teeth & mouth & dental fetish clips since I started having to have treatment for periodontitis. Gradually my back teeth are having to be removed in an effort to get the condition under control - however, this means I get REAL TEETH to play with in my clips :D I love showing the gaps that I now have, plus any problem areas. I am hoping that once the condition is eradicated, I will have braces. Ahhh, must get some more clips uploaded this weekend!!:doctor:

I have a couple of dental fetish stuff on my c4s store.

Also, i dont think i have a teeth/tongue fetish myself but I ALWAYS get horny at the dentist. There's something about the 'power exchange' of letting someone stick sharp metal objects into your mouth, while leaning over you... its intimate, invasive, and hits all my buttons

I like mouths, I find them to be pretty erotic in certain ways, but tongues in action can be pretty enticing as well.

Also, thank you all for restoring my confidence in my slightly crooked teeth, haha. I felt so sad watching my early orthodontist visits go to waste but...hey, there's always a silver lining, right?

Is there anyone that loves teeth or has a fetish for mouth area And in particular for teeth? In ti period offerte My Life i love Very much teeth and toghe, what do you think about this?

I have a tongue and tooth fetish. I love sexy long soft tongues and perfect pearly whites nice and straight. Let me know if you're interested in anyone catering to your fetish I would be happy to on my site.
Www.mygirlfund.com/erotique

Status
Not open for further replies.