AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cuphead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2011
So, after years of waiting, Cuphead has been released. And it's pretty good! My review goes into some detail, but the basic gist: if you like harder old-school games and a 30s cartoony style, it's a must buy. If you like the art style but don't like difficult games, then just watch videos or streams, instead.

It is an amazing game, i've waited for it a long time too but it definitely worths it. The playability is good and I don't find it sooo difficult, I mean we are used to call of dutyish or league of legends games where you can die and easily go back to the same point again. Cuphead is more like Metal slug, etc... where your lifes ARE important!! i looooooove the game and now I'm kind of obssessed with it! The graphics and music are stunning, it is such a piece of art!

Ditto. Love this game. It's challenging, but not annoying. The look is beautiful. I also love how if I listen to my own music the characters always seem to go to the rhythm somehow. Caravan Palace so far is my favorite as a great band to occupancy it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.