AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Firstchoice Pay activation problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sexysally666

Cam Model
Apr 14, 2017
Hey all,

I've been trying to activate my Firstchoice Pay card for several months now. Customer Care has been very slow to respond to my messages, and the representatives are insisting that the documents I have provided to prove my residency (which include a signed lease contract, a letter from my bank, and a government-issued residency letter) are insufficient. I don't receive utility bills because utilities are included in my fixed monthly fees, so that's out.

To make matters worse, I received a payment from a cam site when I first created my Firstchoice Pay account and have been unable to access it since my card hasn't been activated. I am not even sure if the payment will still be valid if I eventually manage to activate my card.

Have any models encountered similar issues with card activation, and can you offer any advice for how to resolve it?

Thanks!

Hey all,

I've been trying to activate my Firstchoice Pay card for several months now. Customer Care has been very slow to respond to my messages, and the representatives are insisting that the documents I have provided to prove my residency (which include a signed lease contract, a letter from my bank, and a government-issued residency letter) are insufficient. I don't receive utility bills because utilities are included in my fixed monthly fees, so that's out.

To make matters worse, I received a payment from a cam site when I first created my Firstchoice Pay account and have been unable to access it since my card hasn't been activated. I am not even sure if the payment will still be valid if I eventually manage to activate my card.

Have any models encountered similar issues with card activation, and can you offer any advice for how to resolve it?

Thanks!
Hi Sally, feel free to contact me so we can check where the delays stem from, and I will do my best to assist.
Thanks!

Hi Sally, feel free to contact me so we can check where the delays stem from, and I will do my best to assist.
Thanks!

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your prompt reply. This is only my second post on ACF, so I'm not yet able to send private messages. Is there an alternative way to contact you?

Hi Dan

Since we will be getting 2 Cards from FirstChoice Pay ,

Card 1 Regular Mail
Card 2 DHL Shipping

I would like to know Since Card 1 was issued first my payments from camsites was sent to Card 1 previously and when you issued me the 2nd card the 1st card status was changed to block where there is stil $$$ in it.

My question is when the 2nd card arrive will i be able to transfer money from the 1st card to the 2nd card
1st November we are expecting payment from MFC is the money be credited to the 1st or 2nd card ?

On MFC payment page it says payment method is Payoneer, is it the same with firstchoicepay >? because i remember i click firstchoiece pay on mfc

im just afraid payment from MFC is blocked because the 1st card status is blocked

Im a little confuse here :(

Hi Dan

Since we will be getting 2 Cards from FirstChoice Pay ,

Card 1 Regular Mail
Card 2 DHL Shipping

I would like to know Since Card 1 was issued first my payments from camsites was sent to Card 1 previously and when you issued me the 2nd card the 1st card status was changed to block where there is stil $$$ in it.

My question is when the 2nd card arrive will i be able to transfer money from the 1st card to the 2nd card
1st November we are expecting payment from MFC is the money be credited to the 1st or 2nd card ?

On MFC payment page it says payment method is Payoneer, is it the same with firstchoicepay >? because i remember i click firstchoiece pay on mfc

im just afraid payment from MFC is blocked because the 1st card status is blocked

Im a little confuse here :(

Hi there, the cards appear on the user interface, and when more than one is ordered and printed, the former one appears as blocked (when you click on the drop down menu from the arrow symbol, you can see how many cards were printed and their last 4 digits).
What I recommend to do is to keep the non activated card for a rainy day, in the case of losing the card etc.
Payments will appear on the account's interface even before the card arrives.
I hope it helps.

Hi there, the cards appear on the user interface, and when more than one is ordered and printed, the former one appears as blocked (when you click on the drop down menu from the arrow symbol, you can see how many cards were printed and their last 4 digits).
What I recommend to do is to keep the non activated card for a rainy day, in the case of losing the card etc.
Payments will appear on the account's interface even before the card arrives.
I hope it helps.
Is that means the upcoming payment from MFC and other affiliate automatic will be credited to the new card account?

Status
Not open for further replies.