AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can you activate more then 1 app in Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2017
Hi,

Why can you only activate one app at a time in chaturbate?

For example if i want to use token keno and the lovense app together.

Is this possible and does lovense work without activating the app?

Maybe i am wrong, but i think i saw broadcasters using more then 1 app.

It's correct. The lovense toys use a browser extension to connect to the chat. There is no app or bot necessary unless you want to use them additionally. I use them, because they send reminders to the chat plus I can tweak some messages.

There are apps and bots on chaturbate. To be honest, i never really understood why there are two categories of "helpers". There are token keno apps and token keno bots, lovense apps and lovense bots. Both do absolutely the same.

So in your case if you want to use a lovense app, you have to use a token keno bot or vice versa.

apps home: https://chaturbate.com/apps/
bots home: https://chaturbate.com/apps/bot/1/

You can only use one app and up to three bots at the same time. Why only one app but three bots? No idea, to make it more confusing maybe. In any way, the maximum amount of "helpers" you can use at one time is four (one app plus three bots).

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
There are apps and bots on chaturbate. To be honest, i never really understood why there are two categories of "helpers".

Bots can only interact with chat: read and post messages in chat. They can count tips too but only because tips are posted as messages in chat.

Apps direct the action in the room by modifying the frame around your video feed with all kinds of different things.

And to answer the OP: you can only have one app active at a time.

Upvote 0
I'm finding I wish I was able to have more apps but when I want an app I am able to find a comparable app so that I'm still being able to do what I want with just bots or sometimes an app and bots

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.