AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I don't understand the drug usage on CB..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
That title sounds worse than I want, but if you read below, you will hopefully see what I mean..

I am specifically meaning weed or hash etc.
I have been in MANY rooms that are openly smoking and promoting drugs (not necessarily for others to take it, as such, but for themselves).

Some rooms the people will just be smoking the drugs clearly, they admit and say it is one.
Other rooms I have been in do the same and then in their bio they have tip menu items in big image formats for "tip 420 i will take 1 hit on a bong", and many other items associated.

I know drinking alcohol on cam is prohibited, surely taking drugs is too?
And in my eyes, if they are saying stuff like "yeah i love drugs. drugs is life. omg so amazing" and have them as tip menu items, that is promoting? I just don't get it

Note: this is on CB. One of the models has HUNDREDS of thousands of followers and she/they get THOUSANDS in their room every time they broadcast (i think it's a couple cam, but i have only ever seen the girl on it).

So, I am confused as hell. Drugs are fine to use on cams but alcohol is not?

One of the things cb is actually pretty clear about, broadcasting while under influence of drugs (including weed even if it's legal where broadcaster is located) is still against cb's terms & conditions. Though perhaps not high on their priority list and seems one of those things that unless users start clicking the report abuse button isn't really something that would raise a red flags for cb or prompt much action from them.

Personally not really fussed wether they smoke or not as long as their an adult and always found alcohol a bigger issue.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
There are some popular camgirl personas/cliches/looks idk, and the "cool girl stoner" is one of them, it definitely sells. There are many, many top girls who fit that. So I would imagine their lax attitude would have to do with the amount of money those girls make them.

There are some popular camgirl personas/cliches/looks idk, and the "cool girl stoner" is one of them, it definitely sells. There are many, many top girls who fit that. So I would imagine their lax attitude would have to do with the amount of money those girls make them.

Yes, chiming in here... Pot can draw them in. I've been asked to smoke pot for indie shows and... Well, I'm just too boring to have connections these days, but once it's available in our stores, I might have some on hand for some situations.

I haven't read the TOS lately but i think consumption of drugs and alcohol is fine in limits. Camming completely stoned or drunk however is not.

Apparently, weed is one of those things where if you don't smoke it/have never smoked it, you're considered the weird one. Lmao. This guy at karaoke (who's been wanting me to go out with him) was like "You don't even smoke weed???" He looked at me as if I had four heads. Um...no. I don't smoke anything, period. Stop acting like that's a bad thing...ya weirdo. The conversation reminds me of those After School Specials (on T.V.) from back in the 80s/90s. Lol. PEER PRESSURE...yay!!!

One of my favorite cammodels smokes weed while she cams on MFC, and does bong hits for tokens. I don't see the big deal, to be honest.
MFC is pretty lax on "rules" like that. Unless something is really harmful they let stuff slide. They've got rules in place for legal reasons, but MFC is fantastic because you feel like you actually have some freedom to do your own thing there.

CB is extremely non lax on rules, which is why it strikes some folks as weird that they allow so much 420 stuff.

MFC is pretty lax on "rules" like that. Unless something is really harmful they let stuff slide. They've got rules in place for legal reasons, but MFC is fantastic because you feel like you actually have some freedom to do your own thing there.

CB is extremely non lax on rules, which is why it strikes some folks as weird that they allow so much 420 stuff.

I am relaxed about 420 and alcohol so long as the model is enjoying themselves, in control of their room and so on.

I think I have found the right thread though.

The reason I think I'm relatively relaxed about alcohol and marijuana is because they're legal drugs in many places.

As far as I know cocaine isn't legal in many places and certainly not where Chaturbate has their HQ.

So, here is the situation:

model uses cocaine on cam with encouragement by a tipper (big tipper)

happens more than once

I and a number of people warn her this is not the way to go (a seriously zonked model isn't much fun to watch)

repeat

exasperated I and others report (we're trying to help at this point)

the model says she's being blackmailed and CB appear to accept that <== hint: if you're a model try this, it may work

we talk among ourselves and figure if it doesn't happen again, no problem. except it does, this time CB seem to have decided that they're not going to even react to reports about drug use regarding the model.

and then, the same person encourages another model who I am knight for to do, you guessed it, take drugs on cam.

I can't work out what CB are doing. The drug use is on-line and in the archives not in private.

The idea of the model getting so much money they won#t reprimand her is silly, she isn't getting that much.

The idea that the tipper is throwing so much money around CB don't want to lose him is what I think might be happening.

Anyone come across anything like this before?

The tipper has a particular modus operandi, a very recognizable voice, asks models for the same stuff, has a certain set of fantasies (e.g gang rape of model in car park), and pays extra for drug use on cam.

What are CB missing ?

and then, the same person encourages another model who I am knight for to do, you guessed it, take drugs on cam.

I can't work out what CB are doing. The drug use is on-line and in the archives not in private.

The idea of the model getting so much money they won#t reprimand her is silly, she isn't getting that much.

The idea that the tipper is throwing so much money around CB don't want to lose him is what I think might be happening.

The tipper has a particular modus operandi, a very recognizable voice, asks models for the same stuff, has a certain set of fantasies (e.g gang rape of model in car park), and pays extra for drug use on cam.

What are CB missing ?
Firstly, no models are going out and getting cocaine purely to profit from online shows. If your friend is snorting coke for money, she likely enjoys it outside of the internet as well. Secondly, (possible SESTA/FOSTA changes aside) Chaturbate won't take the fall if the model is busted for open drug use. She will. They put their rules out there. She's not an employee. She's expected to follow the rules. They don't care because it won't affect them.

I am knight for

lol more like am narc for. As creepy as your story sounds, could all be a work. It is Wrestlemania weekend after all. That whole encouraged to do coke part is rather suspicious. Like yeah, encouraged. Not any of my business really what consenting adults want to do. A big part of being a grown up is responsible and moderate drug and alcohol use. Wouldn't ever do it on the internet or have much interest in seeing it done but really, few lines once in a blue moon? Wouldn't think it that out of the ordinary, seems pretty common, wouldn't judge.

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
Firstly, no models are going out and getting cocaine purely to profit from online shows. If your friend is snorting coke for money, she likely enjoys it outside of the internet as well. Secondly, (possible SESTA/FOSTA changes aside) Chaturbate won't take the fall if the model is busted for open drug use. She will. They put their rules out there. She's not an employee. She's expected to follow the rules. They don't care because it won't affect them.

The model is in Bishkek, KG

lol more like am narc for. As creepy as your story sounds, could all be a work. It is Wrestlemania weekend after all. That whole encouraged to do coke part is rather suspicious. Like yeah, encouraged. Not any of my business really what consenting adults want to do. A big part of being a grown up is responsible and moderate drug and alcohol use. Wouldn't ever do it on the internet or have much interest in seeing it done but really, few lines once in a blue moon? Wouldn't think it that out of the ordinary, seems pretty common, wouldn't judge.

I agree completely. Social use is up to the person. We are talking about repeated on-cam use and CB not responding. The person really was out of it on cam for minutes at a time.

The model is in Bishkek, KG
Then cocaine usage is the least of her worries on cam. Stop reporting her for stupid things and calling attention to her FFS. If she's not hurting anyone else, leave her alone.

I agree completely. Social use is up to the person. We are talking about repeated on-cam use and CB not responding. The person really was out of it on cam for minutes at a time.

Yeah, being up for days will often lead to that. Still a choice they make or illusion they create so not my business. Find other ways to make the world a better place. Don't try to act like a hero if you always find yourself only helping or trying to save things you find pretty. Ulterior motives are clear from the get go usually.

I am relaxed about 420 and alcohol so long as the model is enjoying themselves, in control of their room and so on.

I think I have found the right thread though.

The reason I think I'm relatively relaxed about alcohol and marijuana is because they're legal drugs in many places.

As far as I know cocaine isn't legal in many places and certainly not where Chaturbate has their HQ.

So, here is the situation:

model uses cocaine on cam with encouragement by a tipper (big tipper)

happens more than once

I and a number of people warn her this is not the way to go (a seriously zonked model isn't much fun to watch)

repeat

exasperated I and others report (we're trying to help at this point)

the model says she's being blackmailed and CB appear to accept that <== hint: if you're a model try this, it may work

we talk among ourselves and figure if it doesn't happen again, no problem. except it does, this time CB seem to have decided that they're not going to even react to reports about drug use regarding the model.

What are CB missing ?

I am curious about how you think repeated reporting her is going to help? Chaturbate bans models if they deem are being reckless for breaking rules - so it's really hard to see how helpful it can be to risk drawing attention to her behavior. If she loses her job, is that really going to fix anything? Do you think that will fix the drug use or help her from being blackmailed? Nah. You might be able to pat yourself on the back for being a hero after that, but that's going to make her life a million times worse. Probably the least helpful thing you can do, imo, and would probably lead to more drug use and a harder life.

If getting her fired is your idea of helping, go ahead. But it really isn't your place to try to fix her. People who do drugs do them for a reason, and they aren't really going to quit because a couple of people are upset. They have to want to quit. And honestly, you have no idea of any outside circumstances that are causing her desire to self-medicate with drugs. Punishing her is NOT going to help.

If it bothers you so much, stop visiting her. I mean, then you won't have to see her drug use and be bothered by it. It's the same effect that will happen if she gets banned from Chaturbate - except it's her life that's going to be ruined. So... Leaving her alone entirely gives you the exact same effect, but without losing her job. If Chaturbate has a problem with her behavior, they'll figure it out on their own and take action. She's a grown woman capable of making her own decisions, not a child who needs rescuing, and if she wants to make money by listening to this high tipper, it's her choice. Your idea of help is just going to make her life a million times harder. OR - here's an idea. If you want to help, instead of reporting her, how about you match the high-tipper's tips? If he tips her to take drugs, try tipping her not to take those drugs? Make it more lucrative for her to not do drugs on cam? She obvious needs the money of the high-tipper, so give her the same money without the bad requests. Then she might be able to afford to ban the bad-tipper. That might ACTUALLY help her. But ultimately, it's not your business. It's hers. Her business and her choice.

Getting her fired isn't helpful. It's a punishment move. It's going to make her life harder. Leave her alone if you care. Let her make her own decisions, and don't help make her world any more difficult than it sounds like it already is.

Bitch Not Snitch.gif

It's too late to re-edit, but I do apologize for getting snippy. I try to keep my emotions reeeeelatively under control, but I know that I failed in my previous post. I understand that you are trying to help.

But ESPECIALLY in this climate of SESTA/FOSTA, I am SOOOOOOOO exhausted and frustrated and completely OVER vanilla people trying to "help" sex workers who never asked for help, who are just trying to mind their own business and make their own money. Especially when the vanilla people think that they know best and this "help" usually only involves the sex worker losing their career. There are genuine people out in the world who need help - and they request it. Make those people your cause. But unless this sex worker specifically asks for your help (and tells you how she wishes you will help), stop trying to give it to her. Stop trying to make her lose her career because you want to "help". It's her life. It's her business. It's her choice.

I am curious about how you think repeated reporting her is going to help? Chaturbate bans models if they deem are being reckless for breaking rules

That doesn't match my experience or understanding and I'd have thought snorting cocaine over a period of weeks was reckless and breaking rules.

The reporting was *after* she had been told by friends not to do it on cam.

Ugh clunky quote tags

- so it's really hard to see how helpful it can be to risk drawing attention to her behavior. If she loses her job, is that really going to fix anything? Do you think that will fix the drug use or help her from being blackmailed? Nah. You might be able to pat yourself on the back for being a hero after that, but that's going to make her life a million times worse. Probably the least helpful thing you can do, imo, and would probably lead to more drug use and a harder life.

I find it irritating that you didn't bother to notice that she was warned before the reports.

I can't be arsed to reply to the rest, read what I said before, please.

If Chaturbate has a problem with her behavior, they'll figure it out on their own and take action. She's a grown woman capable of making her own decisions, not a child who needs rescuing, and if she wants to make money by listening to this high tipper, it's her choice. Your idea of help is just going to make her life a million times harder. OR - here's an idea. If you want to help, instead of reporting her, how about you match the high-tipper's tips? If he tips her to take drugs, try tipping her not to take those drugs? Make it more lucrative for her to not do drugs on cam? She obvious needs the money of the high-tipper, so give her the same money without the bad requests. Then she might be able to afford to ban the bad-tipper. That might ACTUALLY help her. But ultimately, it's not your business. It's hers. Her business and her choice.

Getting her fired isn't helpful. It's a punishment move. It's going to make her life harder. Leave her alone if you care. Let her make her own decisions, and don't help make her world any more difficult than it sounds like it already is.

View attachment 75608

She's 19. She was camming under age before with false ID. I understand your approach but not that of CB.

This is comparative.

Why do CB ban some models but not others?

It simply isn't making sense. If one model takes drugs, no problem. If another model (over 18) gets age reported she gets banned in spite of having a passport and a visa for travel that has been checked by an embassy of an EU country.

Your argument is for no care at all.

What are CB missing ?[/QUOTE]
Sure report her if you don't like her breaking the TOS but lets not pretend you are doing it for her own good, it is not like you getting her banned is going to get her into rehab.

That doesn't match my experience or understanding and I'd have thought snorting cocaine over a period of weeks was reckless and breaking rules.

The reporting was *after* she had been told by friends not to do it on cam.

Ugh clunky quote tags

I find it irritating that you didn't bother to notice that she was warned before the reports.

I can't be arsed to reply to the rest, read what I said before, please.

She's 19. She was camming under age before with false ID. I understand your approach but not that of CB.

This is comparative.

Why do CB ban some models but not others?

It simply isn't making sense. If one model takes drugs, no problem. If another model (over 18) gets age reported she gets banned in spite of having a passport and a visa for travel that has been checked by an embassy of an EU country.

Your argument is for no care at all.

Exactly how is it caring to get her banned? I'm really curious about your reasoning behind that. In your mind, how exactly is that going to help her life?

She's 19. She was camming under age before with false ID.
If you knowingly visit an underage model, you're way sleazier than a drug user. Seriously. You were winning the most entitled scumbag of the week award with this thread even before that info. Now, you have it on lock. You're a loser who wants to play hero. Go find something productive to do with your time.

It's too late to re-edit, but I do apologize for getting snippy. I try to keep my emotions reeeeelatively under control, but I know that I failed in my previous post. I understand that you are trying to help.

But ESPECIALLY in this climate of SESTA/FOSTA, I am SOOOOOOOO exhausted and frustrated and completely OVER vanilla people trying to "help" sex workers who never asked for help, who are just trying to mind their own business and make their own money. Especially when the vanilla people think that they know best and this "help" usually only involves the sex worker losing their career. There are genuine people out in the world who need help - and they request it. Make those people your cause. But unless this sex worker specifically asks for your help (and tells you how she wishes you will help), stop trying to give it to her. Stop trying to make her lose her career because you want to "help". It's her life. It's her business. It's her choice.

You're doing it again. You aren't bothering to find out how well I and other people know the person. You aren't caring.

She is in KG ffs, camming is her *alternative* to being a sex worker, crazy as that may seem.

The model actually had a potential career as a sports person and couldn't get paid for that.

I have extensive skype conversations asking for help. Will you stop trying to impose your values on this conversation, please?

I want to know why CB are crap, OK?

• Wat?!
Reactions: Mila_
Ah, both zoned in on the same thing and posted at the same time, sorry @JickyJuly . Wasn't trying to speak over ya or anything.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Just in case anyone's buying this guy's story, KG bans porn and tries to ban porn sites. So it is not her safe place away from sex work. Her being on Chaturbate is a risk, and it's a risk he's increasing with all of his reporting. I'd be surprised if she works on MFC given all the countries they ban now.

If you knowingly visit an underage model, you're way sleazier than a drug user. Seriously. You were winning the most entitled scumbag of the week award with this thread even before that info. Now, you have it on lock. You're a loser who wants to play hero. Go find something productive to do with your time.

That is just funny. You get the grasped wrong end of the stick award.

• Wat?!
Reactions: QuinnLane
Status
Not open for further replies.